TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #616
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    she never answered anything, she commented her thoughts on my old posts. She did this after declaring me as "null" on her reads list. which makes me think she was going through her nulls and legitimately re-reading me to try to solve my alignment
    I can agree that she's a bad lynch for now
    Just kinda weird she's top 3 town's for you though
    ​

    Comment

    • mellon_collie
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 156

      #617
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      I can agree that she's a bad lynch for now
      Just kinda weird she's top 3 town's for you though
      I found that behaviour very towny. That's all lol

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #618
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        So Storn was literally in here for well over 35 minutes, and dipped without doing anything

        Storn

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #619
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          So Storn was literally in here for well over 35 minutes, and dipped without doing anything

          Storn
          Give me 3 others you would lynch before storm and reasons why, as detail as you can please

          Even if the reasons are weak, give them
          ​

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #620
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Not before storn but like after I guess
            ​

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #621
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Alright, feeling a bit better now that I got to eat something.

              Right now I think our best bet is between storn, roundbox or dbp. Still hoping to see more out of them before day is out, but for now that's my top 3 for d0. I'm going to keep digging and see what else I can find.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #622
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                The Storn thing just comes off as him faking attention while trying not to rock the boat
                storn's never been one to follow the general thread consensus, and I think him latching onto freezin is something par for him
                however, his lack of posts now is obviously concerning

                Originally posted by fatfuck42
                reads
                the Lar read feels pretty hollow for his posts. considering you're putting him at the top of your town pile. You only mention his read on storn specifically, and I think someone at the top of your town pile would probably have a bit more justification

                I think I'm with Gradiant on this one on the inconsistency between the read you place on gradiant vs the read you placed on storn
                I know you explained it out (and I'm not going to push this point as hard as the one about lar)

                most of the other reads I feel fine about
                I don't think this list looks suspect minus those two points


                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                I am considering throwing out the last 20 pages and working only with current info as well as what people crystallize to be important

                I forgot how harmful it is to volume post in general, nobody wants to deal with 400+ page TWGs
                HMMMMMMM, I WONDER IF THERE'S A DIFFERENT METHOD TO GO ABOUT

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                storn read of 'leaning wolf' pmuch based on him being utr with a false point about some of his other posts having meat on them.

                read on me of 'wolf' pmuch based on same thing which is inaccurate as i have been making posts prodding and responding, though it's fair it hasn't been of the higher amount others have been.

                storn read then goes up to null because he admits he's been utr. I have done the same thing and my read unchanged.

                then admits my utr-ness isn't much the case as it was the first day of the phase which was the whole reason for the scum read, but the read apparently is solidified hence the vote.
                what I said earlier

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                probably still bolth IF YOU ASKED ME RIGHT THIS SECOND.

                although im about 5 secs away from just hitting the eject button on any post that wasnt made in the last 4 hours

                a lot of feinting and squabbling.

                If bolth has a problem with this, bolth can talk to me right now
                Freezin did talk about other players after this, but damn I was upset when he started right back into bolth

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                I still don't like Freedom's earlier entrances, and I'm not super hot on his re-entrance where he basically doesn't want to address half of what happened.

                I get he had work and 40 hours is a long time but Freezin if you want to show your on team town here then give us full reads and maybe a top 3 lynch/won't lynch. Invite us in the gears that make up your mind
                I'm with you on this, Lar
                I still have my line of logic earlier about him tunneling on bolth as a weird choice if he was a wolf (easy prey) in the back of my head, but I think this pushes him down a little bit back into null-ish territory for me

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                You're seriously voting Freezin over Bolth ? What universe are you living in ?
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Like fucking hell that's in response to Bolth doing anything. That was in response to Haku saying he rather I kill him over Freezin, in which I told him I would just reverse that order

                The hell you on about?
                This is what I'm on about. it stemmed back from your earlier discussion with Haku about you voting freezin over bolth
                it all stemmed back from that interaction freezin had with him and your discussion of the point with haku
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #623
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  votecount:
                  bolth (2)- DBP, Haku
                  Gradiant (1)- fatfuck
                  Shadow (1)- roundbox
                  Freezin (1)-storn
                  Lar (1)- mellon
                  storn (3)- Lar, Gradiant, Shadow
                  unvote- Freezin, bolth, Xiz
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #624
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    This is what I'm on about. it stemmed back from your earlier discussion with Haku about you voting freezin over bolth
                    it all stemmed back from that interaction freezin had with him and your discussion of the point with haku
                    Naw bro that's misrepresenting what I was saying to Haku, unless your also saying only Haku carer about that <3 comment because I never factored that into anything
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #625
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Raeko that vote on me is a little less funny when it's an hour out from EoD
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #626
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        So Storn was literally in here for well over 35 minutes, and dipped without doing anything

                        Storn
                        i hope you understand the idea of someone reading their phone before actually getting on their pc to play.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #627
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          shes gonna move to storn i believe

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #628
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Give me 3 others you would lynch before storm and reasons why, as detail as you can please

                            Even if the reasons are weak, give them
                            BEFORE Storn?

                            I was torn with Haku because my interactions with him last night made me a little uncomfortable about him

                            The slot that Subaru is in is pretty gross due to 30+ hours of inactive, and I've given reasons that he was capable of playing a full game.

                            I really don't have a third option though, unfortunately.

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • mellon_collie
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 156

                              #629
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Raeko that vote on me is a little less funny when it's an hour out from EoD
                              nobody else is voting you and I will clearly change it, why do you care...?

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #630
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                roundbox

                                his post #e.621 stank

                                Comment

                                Working...