TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #826
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    You missed the claim and Haku lived, hOw 'bøuț þat sHīt
    Yea. And im the only wolf im the game so obviously only my opinions matter.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #827
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      tbh im curious if colors include blue and green. We're going to know later on probably.
      Lar, is this what you're referring to?

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #828
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        can vouch for raeko's disappearance

        inb4 w/w
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #829
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by roundbox
          can vouch for raeko's disappearance

          inb4 w/w
          Way to cover for your wolf partner


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #830
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by storn42
            Way to cover for your wolf partner
            wowwwwwwwwww
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #831
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Shadow_God_10

              Alright buddy, I feel like you're trying to find blues when your job is to find reds.

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #832
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Shadow_God_10

                Alright buddy, I feel like you're trying to find blues when your job is to find reds.
                Dawg. Really?

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #833
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by storn42
                  Yea. And im the only wolf im the game so obviously only my opinions matter.
                  That wording oof.

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #834
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    I can't focus on this right now. I literally have the attention span of a gerbil and can barely stay awake. I'll come back to this game later

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #835
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      That wording oof.
                      Hi. Im storn. I purposely word things bad.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #836
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Shadow_God_10

                        Alright buddy, I feel like you're trying to find blues when your job is to find reds.
                        You can calm your horses Haku, first, he's sleeping me so either claim that's why your voting for him or take up the practice of suggesting a claim with me

                        Second, assuming it's a one shot Vigi, that's a good idea otherwise I wanna know why you are alive
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #837
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Brb work then answering Raeko

                          Short answer is your play is antitown and shit btw

                          Already said that

                          Weak push
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • mellon_collie
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 156

                            #838
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Brb work then answering Raeko

                            Short answer is your play is antitown and shit btw

                            Already said that

                            Weak push
                            I never said I was pushing you I voted you as a joke then got drunk and didn't remove it

                            or are you talking about your weak push on me? lol

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #839
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              You can calm your horses Haku, first, he's sleeping me so either claim that's why your voting for him or take up the practice of suggesting a claim with me

                              Second, assuming it's a one shot Vigi, that's a good idea otherwise I wanna know why you are alive
                              There are many ways he could be alive. Assuming he claimed which you have yet to show proof of btw. I think its better to wait until d3 to look at him being alive.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #840
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                You can calm your horses Haku, first, he's sleeping me so either claim that's why your voting for him or take up the practice of suggesting a claim with me
                                I literally don't understand what you're saying here.

                                Comment

                                Working...