TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #676
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Hello I am a dumpster fire of a human being and I took a nap after work.


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #677
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Storn was primarily it

      I was willing to consider storn because of mml but from my pov it feels like an easy bandwagon also
      Obviously not that easy since votes are all over the place

      Look, do you have a good defense for his play or not?
      ​

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #678
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        I'm actually sincerely sorry for that, especially if it artificially makes the game harder for the rest of you


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • fatfuck42
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 7

          #679
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Lar, if you're set on storn being a wolf, who do you think his partners are? Do you think they're part of the momentum, or is the train pure?

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #680
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            I didn't realize that plopadop was a fat fuck. Glad to have you back buddy


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • fatfuck42
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 7

              #681
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              Hello I am a dumpster fire of a human being and I took a nap after work.
              It's okay. Sometimes the Sandman has other plans for us.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #682
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Xiz
                how dare you ninja me

                i really like psycho now
                is it because she voted for me, or is it because of he re-entry?
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #683
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  If I legit do this I don't mean to
                  For what it's worth I have reasons for the vote and you're not using the last 40 minutes of this phase to convince me otherwise so Idk what to tell you bro.
                  i honestly cant think of a single game where you actually town read me. last game being a good example.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #684
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Obviously not that easy since votes are all over the place

                    Look, do you have a good defense for his play or not?
                    Easy bandwagon from roundbox’s perspective, not yours

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #685
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      Hello I am a dumpster fire of a human being and I took a nap after work.
                      All good man. Taking care of yourself is a top priority

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • fatfuck42
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2016
                        • 7

                        #686
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        I didn't realize that plopadop was a fat fuck. Glad to have you back buddy
                        Happy to see you too! Now's not the time, but I gotta tell you about Raging Loop at some point.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #687
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          is it because she voted for me, or is it because of he re-entry?
                          I was phone typing as they posted that, liked seeing it from her

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #688
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            Now that i have reread the thread i have some new thoughts (and some changed opinions )



                            Rereading this i dont like freezin in this interaction. he hard pushed a joke response to a joke question. a lot of the things freezin wolf reads bolth for actually come off as natural responses and NAI posts. like i said before "tryhard" is the perfect way to describe how i feel about freezin. He's too eager to push the smallest things, which i feel comes from an over eagerness to play the game. This could just as easily be towny as it couldbe wolfy. However i think that this could easily be a towny bolth as well. a lot of the arguments stacked against him i feel could be easily just be explained as him being a new player. If nothing else, i think we should let bolth live through D0, there are better wolves to hunt today.

                            Now something that REALLY strikes me wrong is this freezin post





                            I find his wording here quite odd. Like if he's talking about himself and bolth why use t/t and t/w. but more off putting is that he specifically thinks its not t/t. wouldn't it be better to just call bolth a wolf here? And if this involves you shouldn't it be a guaranteed t/t or t/w? this just more feels like too hard of a push on bolth, or maybe even a weird wolf slip. either way i dont like this post.

                            And lastly i have a seriously important question.



                            @Bolth mann, what made you remember TWG?
                            Guys, storn is town


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #689
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Okay thank goodness someone else believes storn is town

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #690
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by storn42
                                oh.


                                Thats also a more boring answer than i was hoping for.

                                also i forgot to freezin. Previous post doesn't change my overall thoughts.
                                Hot take: Freezin would be a good lynch today


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...