TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #466
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Well, you managed to appear exactly when I have to leave for work. How convenient.

    Good luck with the rest I guess.

    I'm probably wrong on a few reads, but that was my headspace overall.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #467
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      im a little frustrated ill brb lol

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #468
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        your actually getting under my skin haku

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #469
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Xiz
          Wondering how the game would progress, Haku sat at his keyboard contemplating what to type. He looked down at the keyboard, took in a deep breath and typed with confidence...


          Curious about how Xiz has been playing, he then took a glance at previous posts Xiz has made. After reading his opinion on MML, Haku became conflicted on the opinion of why, oh in dear gods name why would Xiz disagree with MML? Ready at the keyboard, Haku typed swiftly...



          ------
          Real talk, I have agreed with only one thing mml has said, and the first thing i did was disagree with him. That's a really weak argument. I'll go into painful detail:


          Why I disagree with MML about you (Haku):

          Your analysis on Bolth felt real, about him playing multiple games / expectations blah blah as a new player. While I don't see you as shining super town, I don't think that the statement should criminalize you.

          Why I sheeped MML's reads:

          - I like DBP's read on you, about your mellon posts, I also like his vote on Bolth
          - Raeko is okay. Seems like typical early raeko town play.
          - Storn is just funny this game and I like him for that lol

          That's my favorite one.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #470
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Imma make a waffle pce

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #471
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              That's my favorite one.
              okay fuck good thank you. what part? all of it? just the storn part? explain

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #472
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                I like DBP's read on you because ____ (nothing)
                Raeko is okay because standard.
                Storn is funny.
                My analysis of Bolth felt real. (lmfao)

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #473
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Well, you managed to appear exactly when I have to leave for work. How convenient.

                  Good luck with the rest I guess.

                  I'm probably wrong on a few reads, but that was my headspace overall.
                  You can't do minimal stuff and then say things like this when you leave.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #474
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    That was Xiz's real talk guys. We did it.

                    Comment

                    • fatfuck42
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2016
                      • 7

                      #475
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      I'm moving storn up to null. Not voting him today unless something major happens later. If he's town then it's way too easy for wolves to get a mislynch on him as things stand.

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #476
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        haku

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #477
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          plop's storn read is bad and it's worse that he's comparing me to him putting me as strong wolf and moving storn to null.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #478
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            I liked DBP's read on you because I agreed with it. I had nothing more to add. I can literally copy pasta if you want.
                            Raeko had like, 3 posts so far. Raeko's play as a town is she chimes in only when she thinks it's important, and to me she is more of a crescendo player and does more later on like manti.
                            Storn is funny because his early game posts just felt funny. He felt relaxed, he feels okay and nothing he said felt fake or wrong or something ive seen storn wolf do. It was an early read.

                            only reason why im giving you this much effort haku is because you gotta learn to think outside of the box.

                            I never thought i'd have to explain such simple reads but okay buddy

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #479
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Out of time.

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #480
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by fatfuck42
                                storn - I can understand not being in the right mindset to play, so this read has nothing to do with that. However, I'm still getting UTR vibes even when he does post something with more meat to it. It feels like he's doing what's required to make him look townie and nothing more. The gut doesn't like it.
                                the mindset stuff is whatever. But like, his whole thing here is utr. The only stuff that could be considered meat is the one thing i brought up in my thoughts about him and that's practically nothing.

                                Comment

                                Working...