TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #661
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    I think I always vote [twgb]Storn [/twgb] upon a red flip I go after Xiz and Pyscho next phase.

    I also kind of feel like Haku is full of crap but obviously that's gotta wait
    ​

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #662
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      I think I always vote [twgb]Storn [/twgb] upon a red flip I go after Xiz and Pyscho next phase.

      I also kind of feel like Haku is full of crap but obviously that's gotta wait
      I’ll deal with you later

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #663
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Naw bro that's misrepresenting what I was saying to Haku, unless your also saying only Haku carer about that <3 comment because I never factored that into anything
        I guess I'm just thinking about this differently; I understand your response to me
        I'll reread but ftr you're obviously not on my list of lynching today
        the furthest away, in fact

        Originally posted by Xiz
        roundbox

        his post #e.621 stank
        read my reads list now ty
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #664
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          I think I always vote [twgb]Storn [/twgb] upon a red flip I go after Xiz and Pyscho next phase.

          I also kind of feel like Haku is full of crap but obviously that's gotta wait
          you do know you can vote people other than me d0? you dont have to do this every single game.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #665
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            me saying mml reminded me of something a while back that i forgot to mention. MML, you mentioned something regarding bolt using mml and not lar like others do and it being weird but I don't think I've ever referred to you by lar, always just mml since the first game I played with you.
            This is true and Xiz also does this. However I didn't think someone had used that in this thread at the time, just Lar.

            So my thought was that he had to had read that in other games
            ​

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #666
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              yes my list is fucking stupid to read and I regret all capping it, but does someone want to help me out with the ShadowGod read? I've still got my vote on him and it looks like doodoo since I made that vote way back
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #667
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Xiz
                You have been doing more towny things then him imo, you post little bit your content is thread evolving
                Well I wasn't just talking about me specifically but okay. We weren't talking about other content though, you said you don't like roundbox solely because of his storn read there.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #668
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  I’ll deal with you later
                  You wont mate



                  storn
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #669
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    This is true and Xiz also does this. However I didn't think someone had used that in this thread at the time, just Lar.

                    So my thought was that he had to had read that in other games
                    gotcha
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    yes my list is fucking stupid to read and I regret all capping it, but does someone want to help me out with the ShadowGod read? I've still got my vote on him and it looks like doodoo since I made that vote way back
                    for shadow, it's really just that I'm used to seeing him seemingly being all over the place and scattered and that's what I'm seeing here too. There's tiny little prods here and there like the thing I pointed out earlier regarding freezin's 'volume clear' post, but then the rest reminds people of haku lmfao

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #670
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      yes my list is fucking stupid to read and I regret all capping it, but does someone want to help me out with the ShadowGod read? I've still got my vote on him and it looks like doodoo since I made that vote way back
                      Can you quote it am I blind I didn’t see it in your caps wall

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #671
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        Aside from this post, I felt like lots of Shadowgod's nightly interaction with Haku was just >respond to haku and not >pore through thread looking for info
                        he did that post on raeko, but it didn't seem to stray too far from just engaging Haku with whatever Haku was talking about
                        this one

                        (turns out it wasn't in my reads list, my bad)
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #672
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          Well I wasn't just talking about me specifically but okay. We weren't talking about other content though, you said you don't like roundbox solely because of his storn read there.
                          Storn was primarily it

                          I was willing to consider storn because of mml but from my pov it feels like an easy bandwagon also

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #673
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            votecount:
                            bolth (2)- DBP, Haku
                            Gradiant (1)- fatfuck
                            Shadow (1)- roundbox
                            Freezin (1)-storn
                            Lar (1)- mellon
                            storn (3)- Gradiant, Shadow, Lar
                            roundbox (2)- Xiz, psycho
                            unvote- Freezin, bolth
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #674
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              you do know you can vote people other than me d0? you dont have to do this every single game.
                              If I legit do this I don't mean to
                              For what it's worth I have reasons for the vote and you're not using the last 40 minutes of this phase to convince me otherwise so Idk what to tell you bro.

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              yes my list is fucking stupid to read and I regret all capping it, but does someone want to help me out with the ShadowGod read? I've still got my vote on him and it looks like doodoo since I made that vote way back
                              I wouldn't place him in town but I think he's a bad d0 lynch

                              I probably slightly color him lime green. He said something that I'm sure we'll cover next phase [trust me] that made me think he was up to no good but overall I think it's fine to let him see the next phase alive.

                              Plus I have no many scum reads
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #675
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                He said something that I'm sure we'll cover next phase [trust me] that made me think he was up to no good but overall I think it's fine to let him see the next phase alive.
                                ???
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...