TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #451
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Like I get your busy Haku, I really do and I'm thankful you signed up anyway

    But that's not gonna slice my bread and don't understand how you expect me to make sandwiches with it
    ​

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #452
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Well if you feel it in your gut then you're gonna have to trust there's something good in his post that support that while you go through and find something good in his posts that support it.

      I can't follow the lead of someone who's been dodging a question and then can only say gut
      I mean, it's similar to my read on you. I could be digging my grave and helping a wolf, but I kind of want to trust someone and see where it goes.

      Rather than evidence of being town, it's more like absence of finding things wolfy.

      Comment

      • fatfuck42
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2016
        • 7

        #453
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Xiz
        hey fatfuck

        would you mind giving me a reads list of people you have thoughts on so far?

        Just ISO'd you, and you have yet to give any detailed opinions about anyone this game that I have noticed. It's all sheeping or asking some filler questions.
        Of course! I was planning to a little later in the phase, hoping to get some more posts out of some people first, but I can do it now.

        TOWN:
        MML - strongest town read this phase, lock this man in and throw away the key. I really like him pushing on storn and I love his passion. I don't have the "he's almost TOO town" worries that I did earlier knowing what his wolf game is like.

        bolth - having played with him some more, I'm gonna say my Red Blaster comparison was too hasty. His read list was beautiful, very solid and exactly what we needed from him, and some of his reads align well with my own.

        Xiz - like I stated before, I like his line of inquiry, I like the questions he asks and what he does with the answers he gets. No wolfy vibes in the gut.

        LEANING TOWN:
        Shadow - all over the place at times, asking scattershot questions that don't exactly follow the flow of the thread. I think for the first phase that's fine, but if he keeps it up in later ones then I'll have an issue. Gut says town though based on voice, thinking out loud, and enthusiasm level.

        NULL:
        roundbox - he's contributing, and I think his inquiries are solid, particularly our mindmeld on haku and his idea about having a bold lynch. However, his posting style can equally be town or scum. If he keeps doing walls of quotes then I won't be able to make a call until later when I can trace the development of his thoughts, have some flips to go off, see where his votes went, etc etc

        dap - not enough posts. If his style is to catch up and do a wall of quotes like someone else mentioned then my read on him will be the same as roundbox's unless his posts really stink.

        freezin - I'm going to wait until he catches up and makes his posts before making a call. I don't really have much of an opinion based on what I've seen him post thus far either, and there's no sense in iso'ing now when he's gonna drop some new posts shortly.

        LEANING WOLF:
        raeko - like some of said, she's not really dipping in to the same extent that others are. I understand it's the first phase, though, so what's making me lean wolf over null for her is that she's been playing more reactively than proactively.

        storn - I can understand not being in the right mindset to play, so this read has nothing to do with that. However, I'm still getting UTR vibes even when he does post something with more meat to it. It feels like he's doing what's required to make him look townie and nothing more. The gut doesn't like it.

        poptart - obviously inactive, but shadow mentioned that's what his wolf game is like. Really hope we get some more posts from him closer to EoD, or else a replacement.

        WOLF:
        haku - aside from what I've discussed already, I don't like his deflections and doubling-downs when people challenge him. I sense more impression management than attempting to solve the game. Also, him saying that we'd be better off lynching him so we can get a solid flip on him (instead of him trying to defend himself) sounds way more like a wolf bluffing than a frustrated townie.

        gradiant - he's playing very UTR, posting only bits and pieces of substance and not really focusing on the bigger picture. Similar to storn, he's doing what's needed to look townie and stopping at that. I really didn't want to bring this read up until later because if he pulls up his socks then I won't know if it's genuine or because I said something, lol. Big gut read here.

        Comment

        • fatfuck42
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 7

          #454
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Despite how I feel about storn, I'm feeling a lil worried about this sudden push on him.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #455
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Storn saying 'I had nothing to say during the haku/shadow conversation' is so telling. That's so fucking towny. Wolf storn never does that. I'd eat a bag of dicks if he ended up being a wolf.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #456
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              iso Xiz and read it like you were a wolf and wanted to comment things with minimal effort.

              tl;dr version:
              Defend yourself.

              What posts were minimum. Quote all of them. Betcha can't even do 2. Post any and I will tell you why.

              Your literally spewing bullshit haku. Come on if your town you gotta stop that. Only reason why I am not reading you as wolf for this is because you do that often when your town and it's annoying lol.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #457
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Xiz
                Defend yourself.

                What posts were minimum. Quote all of them. Betcha can't even do 2. Post any and I will tell you why.

                Your literally spewing bullshit haku. Come on if your town you gotta stop that. Only reason why I am not reading you as wolf for this is because you do that often when your town and it's annoying lol.

                lol you know I'm town.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #458
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  ty fatfuck ill get to your post in a bit

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #459
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    lol you know I'm town.
                    defend. your. posts.

                    your full on lying.

                    please. for the love of god haku dont start this.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #460
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Hakus don't defend. They question things and stay confused perpetually.

                      That's how Hakus work. You're welcome.

                      Comment

                      • fatfuck42
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2016
                        • 7

                        #461
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Storn saying 'I had nothing to say during the haku/shadow conversation' is so telling. That's so fucking towny. Wolf storn never does that. I'd eat a bag of dicks if he ended up being a wolf.
                        What would wolf storn do?

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #462
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Defend yourself.

                          What posts were minimum. Quote all of them. Betcha can't even do 2. Post any and I will tell you why.

                          Your literally spewing bullshit haku. Come on if your town you gotta stop that. Only reason why I am not reading you as wolf for this is because you do that often when your town and it's annoying lol.
                          Tell me how to show evidence in a game of assumptions because everything I say is easy to sway away.

                          It's mostly a battle of opinions and tendencies this phase.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #463
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by fatfuck42
                            What would wolf storn do?
                            he doesn't state 'i wanted to talk but didnt because i had nothing of value to add to the conversation'

                            he does anything, like, troll or post jokes or comment on random little things to chime in or something

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #464
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Tell me how to show evidence in a game of assumptions because everything I say is easy to sway away.

                              It's mostly a battle of opinions and tendencies this phase.
                              QUOTE MY POSTS OF MINIMAL EFFORT YOU DORK

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #465
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                (i love you haku)

                                Comment

                                Working...