TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #706
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xiz Has been trying to defend them/get them out of the public's view for a hot minute.

    Since he won't post serious reads on most players his partners could, frankly, be anyone and it wouldn't contradict anything other then it's probably not Shadow.

    I also think Raeko's unwillingness to move her vote right now is damning in this regard.



    So is that a fucking no to my question? Let alone how this reply just made not one single lick of sense

    It's either an easy wagon or not, RB's perspective be damned
    Then I didn’t understand your question say it differently I don’t understand

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #707
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Xiz, if it's any consolation, I'm not about to shift onto storn since his reentry, so if you think my "bandwagon" read is a bandwagon, I'm not going to do it

      I pointed out that his playstyle of going against the grain was towny, how is this bandwagoning someone? this is something I've pointed out him doing every game I notice it
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #708
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xiz Has been trying to defend them/get them out of the public's view for a hot minute.
        IMO Xiz and storn are never wolf partners. Current mindset is that Xiz is doing a maneuver I usually do as wolf: find a town player with moderate heat, hard defend them, and when they flip town you profit.

        Xiz's response to my vote is a way of publicly reaffirming "hey guys, I told you storn was town!!"

        The thing to look for is if Xiz's defense actually looks sincere. If he's a wolf he'll be standing back and weakly interjecting but will never do anything strong enough to prevent a storn lynch from happening.

        ^I don't have enough time to do this but I'd really like some feedback on this last point


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #709
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          ShadowGod, you can respond to me too

          and yes as Gradiant said, Lar, it would be cool if you answered my UNSOLVED MYSTERY
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #710
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by psychoangel691
            Is this just coming from storn's vote on them? Or was there something more.

            I was reading through their posts but I'm totally unfamiliar with them. I wasn't sure what to make of it all.
            Freezin has been at the center of most of the discussion today, at least from what I've read. Freezin/Bolt and Freezin/storn are lengthy interactions and Bolt/storn are the top wagons right now it seems. Freezin is the common denominator there. It might be a case of him propping up town wagons via powerwolfing


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #711
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              IMO Xiz and storn are never wolf partners. Current mindset is that Xiz is doing a maneuver I usually do as wolf: find a town player with moderate heat, hard defend them, and when they flip town you profit.

              Xiz's response to my vote is a way of publicly reaffirming "hey guys, I told you storn was town!!"

              The thing to look for is if Xiz's defense actually looks sincere. If he's a wolf he'll be standing back and weakly interjecting but will never do anything strong enough to prevent a storn lynch from happening.

              ^I don't have enough time to do this but I'd really like some feedback on this last point
              This is pretty hot

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #712
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                And Storn explain why I should read you town when you REFUSED TO HELP TOWN AT ALL IN 48 HOURS

                I frankly don't care how bad you mighta played in past games or whatever. What's the excuse today?
                i've come down with an incurable illness and dont have long to live.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #713
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  mml can you respond?
                  It's best saved for next phase, as I already told him.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #714
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    ShadowGod, you can respond to me too

                    and yes as Gradiant said, Lar, it would be cool if you answered my UNSOLVED MYSTERY
                    I too, am curious as to what I'm up to. That would be fantastic.

                    Sorry RB I haven't been avoiding you, I just can't think of anything else we have interacted with, other than your vote on me is pretty stupid seeing as it was well over 24 hours ago

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #715
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      This is pretty hot
                      I need more feedback from people who have actually been active

                      what are your thoughts on Xiz gradiant?


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #716
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        It's best saved for next phase, as I already told him.
                        Now you're being a tease

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #717
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          I too, am curious as to what I'm up to. That would be fantastic.

                          Sorry RB I haven't been avoiding you, I just can't think of anything else we have interacted with, other than your vote on me is pretty stupid seeing as it was well over 24 hours ago
                          I did say some more things recently that I've found not-so-great about you, and I know that my vote looks like hot garbage

                          let me find some stuff rq and post it so you can see it more easily
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #718
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            RB aside from me, who would you lynch this evening?

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #719
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Then I’ll say this
                              I’m fully against a storn lynch
                              I was considering it since everyone wanted to and I was the only one defending, also mmL and gradiant are in my top town
                              I was a bit tilted because haku, but not using that as an excuse
                              Thanks to DBP it made my opinion not seem so wrong
                              I’m not confident this game as much as I usually am. That’s the T

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #720
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                i did not do a good job of staying on thread like i planned

                                and for some reason eod is different than day start? What the heck
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...