TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #571
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    If Storn doesn't show up in the next hour and produce something acceptable I'm okay with lynchin' him.

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Bolth mannn
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2008
      • 2228

      #572
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      At least DBP was active and actually has a high chance of being here at EoD


      Was he? I remember from my ISO yesterday that he only made like 6 posts and they were in the space of like 20 minutes

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #573
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Hold up. Weren't you okay with killing inactives all along? Or did I miss something?
        i was. then raeko convinced me not to because it doesn't give enough info, which is very true.

        but like, so many times wolf spots on ffr have gone UTR from inactives until like final 3/5 or whatever and its bs.

        I'm adopting the evolve the thread or die mentality.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #574
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Bolth mannn
          Was he? I remember from my ISO yesterday that he only made like 6 posts and they were in the space of like 20 minutes
          Was thinking it was more then 6 but like

          Last 4 games or so it's legit been 0 post until 2 hours from EoD so for him, yes.
          ​

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #575
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Bolth mannn
            Was he? I remember from my ISO yesterday that he only made like 6 posts and they were in the space of like 20 minutes
            Yeah I just ISO'd and there's really not much at all.


            EOD is tonight right? I'm a little out of sorts subbing in.

            Just read Bolth's posts again and for now seems like an effort is being made, still going to be a bit wary since I'm unfamiliar but definitely not topping my list for today.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • mellon_collie
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 156

              #576
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Was thinking it was more then 6 but like

              Last 4 games or so it's legit been 0 post until 2 hours from EoD so for him, yes.
              but he's also been wolf a bunch lately....?

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #577
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Xiz

                I'm adopting the evolve the thread or die mentality.
                Xiz status rising
                ​

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #578
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  EOD is two hours and 13 minutes from now

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #579
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    but he's also been wolf a bunch lately....?
                    Um, no? Not in our last one for sure. I think he mighta been wolf once in the 4 I'm thinking of.

                    It's NAI at best anyway and you should know that.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #580
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      EOD is two hours and 13 minutes from now
                      Thank you
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #581
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        While we here Raeko wheres you're vote moving to?
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #582
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          sup
                          Dunno, what sup with you popping in to just drop this one-word post an hour ago then disappearing again?
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • mellon_collie
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 156

                            #583
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Um, no? Not in our last one for sure. I think he mighta been wolf once in the 4 I'm thinking of.

                            It's NAI at best anyway and you should know that.
                            OK well the one that I was thinking of was TWG 190 where he was wolf and used the "come in right at eod" strat

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #584
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              MML? Quick recap on storn plz?

                              Comment

                              • mellon_collie
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 156

                                #585
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                While we here Raeko wheres you're vote moving to?
                                not sure

                                I'm thinking storn

                                I also have kinda weird vibes from both Plop and roundbox. It seemed like the first few of Plop's posts were just expanding on things that I had already said. seemed kinda like using someone else's ideas but slightly changing them to not be extra noticeable.

                                In terms of roundbox idk I just really need more

                                and then there is DBP who you understand why that play style scares me considering TWG 190 but there isn't much other than that toward him

                                probably one of them

                                Comment

                                Working...