TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fatfuck42
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2016
    • 7

    #766
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I don't really like this post --- first sentence is possible hedging + fence-sitting

    Second sentence is not something I think a town player would normally think in this situation. If you think they're scummy you dig deeper, not keep them alive "just in case" they're town. Because you're begging the question "well when IS a good time to lynch Xiz"
    I'm thinking like this because EoD is so close. This is down to the wire thought processes.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #767
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      I know what you're doing and I'm ignoring your bluffs
      Kk

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #768
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by fatfuck42
        The haku shit fucked me up and made me reevaluate. Some reads like lar and roundbox are still the same, but others have shifted. For the most part though I'm kinda lost, lol
        But if you're THAT lost why not just have Haku as null and leave the rest? Why would you put out a list on everyone and now that we're less than 5 minutes away from EOD retract ALL OF IT? That doesn't make any sense to me at all

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #769
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          *checks notes*

          uh, I don't remember it too vividly, Lewdy
          I checked again and you got lynched on the first day

          I don't have the time to recheck it
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #770
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            I think when I check back on your lynch anyone besides these 3 posts, I'll find only Gradiant as being cconsistently on there
            Oh wait you were on there too. Sorry, I’m looking at a lot of genitals right now, story for another time. Not porn.

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #771
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Xiz

              Dont really have time to be eloquent so let me give you the dirtiest reads list ever

              roundbox - Consistent activity and questioning
              mellon_collie - kind of dancing around everywhere but im not suspicious of her yet. Ive made a note of the MML vote dump though
              storn42 - Feels too easy
              MixMasterLar - Typical MML for now at least.
              Bolth mannn - Cooled off of bolth
              Xiz - i agree with DBP, alot of his reactions feel exaggerated and iirc this is his wolf tell at least when I played with him
              DaBackPack - Eod Hero packback
              Hakulyte - I dont kill Haku early unless hes open wolfing or i have a god read, see my previous posts
              Gradiant - Gradiant feels townie. Really nothing else i can add, his responses to pressure are nothing out of the ordinary.
              psychoangel691 - Came in and cleaned up the slot in my eyes, havnt really gave a ton of thought to her posts but that comes later.
              Shadow_God_10 - Asks alot of questions and short comments on a wide range of stuff. Might be fabricated but not worthy of a d0 lynch
              fatfuck42 - active and questioning
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #772
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                votecount:
                bolth (1)- Haku
                freezin (1)- fatfuck
                Shadow (1)- roundbox
                Lar (1)- mellon
                storn (3)- Gradiant, Shadow, Lar
                roundbox (2)- Xiz, psycho
                Haku (1)- bolth
                Xiz (3)- DBP, storn, Freezin
                Last edited by the sun fan; 02-21-2020, 08:58 PM.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #773
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  scum for me are storn, xiz, and now mellon.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #774
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    I'm OK with freezin or Xiz I think

                    unfortunately I really don't have enough info to confidently push like I normally try to do


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • fatfuck42
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2016
                      • 7

                      #775
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      I echo this, why me?
                      Process of elimination too.

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #776
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        truth be told, I've been liking lewdy during his EOD responses

                        fuck this why does this always happen to me d0
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #777
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          xiz

                          Comment

                          • Bolth mannn
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 2228

                            #778
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            xiz

                            I read over Haku and definitely plan to go more in depth with him next phase
                            '
                            I have had a bad feeling about Xiz's posts from the start. They don't seem natural to me and he seems to jump around from person to person rather than actually trying to solve anything

                            Comment

                            • fatfuck42
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2016
                              • 7

                              #779
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              But if you're THAT lost why not just have Haku as null and leave the rest? Why would you put out a list on everyone and now that we're less than 5 minutes away from EOD retract ALL OF IT? That doesn't make any sense to me at all
                              I'm not retracting all of it! But I'm not holding onto every single read I had this afternoon either. Shit changed! That's the game!

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #780
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                votecount:
                                bolth (1)- Haku
                                freezin (1)- fatfuck
                                Shadow (1)- roundbox
                                Lar (1)- mellon
                                storn (2)- Shadow, Lar
                                roundbox (2)- Xiz, psycho
                                Xiz (5)- DBP, storn, Freezin, Gradiant, bolth
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...