TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #736
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    votecount:
    bolth (1)- Haku
    Gradiant (1)- fatfuck
    Shadow (1)- roundbox
    Freezin (1)- storn
    Lar (1)- mellon
    storn (3)- Gradiant, Shadow, Lar
    roundbox (2)- Xiz, psycho
    Haku (1)- bolth
    Xiz (1)- DBP
    unvote- Freezin
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #737
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      i did not do a good job of staying on thread like i planned

      and for some reason eod is different than day start? What the heck
      It isnt
      ​

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #738
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by roundbox
        this one

        (turns out it wasn't in my reads list, my bad)
        I read it from more focusing on haku, so it passed me tbh
        I can see it but I would vote for shadow for other reasons not that

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #739
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          It's been a while but I feel like Xiz is the kind of wolf player that shoots from the hip and give out vague town reads pretty liberally --- it's the kind of thing that looks like Galaxy Brain play but to solve him you need to pierce through that facade


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #740
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            votes at :00 are valid
            votes at :01 are not valid
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • fatfuck42
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 7

              #741
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Don't feel comfortable lynching gradiant anymore either. dap is putting in work and I like what I see. It's between raeko, freezin, psycho, or shadow for me.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #742
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Xiz
                I read it from more focusing on haku, so it passed me tbh
                I can see it but I would vote for shadow for other reasons not that
                are you saying you'd vote him? what's stood out to you about him?

                also, Lar, wtf are you doing deflecting away from this shadowgod point
                I'm so confused
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #743
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  I do it too, that's why I noticed it in you
                  Tbh you put me in a mindfuck and am a little mad. I can’t wait to play wolf against you now ya little shit

                  Comment

                  • mellon_collie
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 156

                    #744
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by fatfuck42
                    It's between raeko, freezin, psycho, or shadow for me.
                    why me wtf

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #745
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      10 minutes to EoD btw

                      gunna xiz for now


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #746
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        plop with the vote on me still with no responses to people that have answered back and no post mentioning whether or not a reevaluation was happening is sketch to me.

                        Not sure if bolt was looking back through haku's posts, if he actually did and is keeping it, looks like bad omgus

                        Still don't really like storn but thinking of switching vote to xiz.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #747
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          I've said repeatedly that its not a serious vote so why are you pushing this?? rofl
                          I don't think my issue is you made a non serious vote

                          My issue is that it's less then 10 minutes to EoD and you won't make a stand with a serious vote
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • fatfuck42
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2016
                            • 7

                            #748
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            why me wtf
                            Process of elimination

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #749
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              scratch that first part then

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #750
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                what's with these two defending shadowgod like this

                                and yes, shadowgod, it's mostly that I haven't played many games with you excepting xiz's waifu game before. I just felt like most of your contribution has been reactionary (mostly w/ haku) and not too much of you peering into other players
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...