TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #721
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by roundbox
    I did say some more things recently that I've found not-so-great about you, and I know that my vote looks like hot garbage

    let me find some stuff rq and post it so you can see it more easily
    That would be great. I reeeallly don't like going through 300 mile long posts as I have a very small attention span

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #722
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Also, so everyone knows... that’s exactly my wolf play and I’m a bit upset I can be read as wolf so next wolf game I’m changing that up lol

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #723
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by storn42
        i've come down with an incurable illness and dont have long to live.
        I pray if this was true you would post one "peace fuckers" post in chit chat and go live the best live you can while you can

        Otherwise this is literally tilting me
        ​

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #724
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          actually lewdy I posted it for Xiz a few posts back (see post 670)

          also, Xiz, you haven't really responded to this post yet either
          let's go
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • fatfuck42
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 7

            #725
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            I've been reevaluating my townread on xiz as the phase has gone on but I worry it's from lack of better prospects (still think the storn lynch stinks, don't want a roundbox lynch either). I wouldn't vote for him mostly because he's a strong player and I think more harm comes from losing town xiz d0 than letting wolf xiz live a phase.

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #726
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              and for some reason eod is different than day start? What the heck
              ...Are you on Mars? It's 48 hours 10pm Central as it always is.

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #727
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                Freezin has been at the center of most of the discussion today, at least from what I've read. Freezin/Bolt and Freezin/storn are lengthy interactions and Bolt/storn are the top wagons right now it seems. Freezin is the common denominator there. It might be a case of him propping up town wagons via powerwolfing
                i want a definition of powerwolfing cause it sounds cool
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #728
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  IMO Xiz and storn are never wolf partners. Current mindset is that Xiz is doing a maneuver I usually do as wolf: find a town player with moderate heat, hard defend them, and when they flip town you profit.

                  Xiz's response to my vote is a way of publicly reaffirming "hey guys, I told you storn was town!!"

                  The thing to look for is if Xiz's defense actually looks sincere. If he's a wolf he'll be standing back and weakly interjecting but will never do anything strong enough to prevent a storn lynch from happening.

                  ^I don't have enough time to do this but I'd really like some feedback on this last point
                  this is spicy, and i like it.
                  personally i've had bad gut feelings about how xiz has been posting and i really dont like that rb "wagon" which he seems to have started. even when he defended me it didn't feel right.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #729
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Storn feels like a viable vote.
                    Xiz feels like a viable vote.
                    Bolth mannn feels like a viable vote.

                    Anything outside of that feels like reaching.

                    y/n ?
                    if this came from anybody except Haku I'd vote them on the spot for this

                    I've been blocking out Haku this phase since I really just don't know how to read them


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #730
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Let the record show that Raeko voted me as a joke because I called her Mayo, admitted it was a joke to ShadowGod when asked, and refused to move the vote when asked about it.


                      As she so consistabyky brags, she's been mote active then usual in thread and I see no excuse while there's a vote on me for legit no reason
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #731
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        ...Are you on Mars? It's 48 hours 10pm Central as it always is.
                        im on mars please disregard
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #732
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Ohhhh RB I see what you're getting at there. I get what you EXPECTED me to do there with all the time I had, but it wasn't what I actually did. Is that what bothers you the most in a nutshell?

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #733
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            I need more feedback from people who have actually been active

                            what are your thoughts on Xiz gradiant?
                            Could vote him for sure. couple instances of taking people off the table for a post with no reasoning why, not really a fan of the posts regarding roundbox and the storn read due to the discrepancy between rb's read and others reads on storn. I also agree with your part about town cred, though not necessarily it immediately concerning a wolf xiz as it's been quite a while since i've played with a wolf xiz so i don't recall, but it is easy town cred in general

                            Comment

                            • mellon_collie
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 156

                              #734
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Let the record show that Raeko voted me as a joke because I called her Mayo, admitted it was a joke to ShadowGod when asked, and refused to move the vote when asked about it.


                              As she so consistabyky brags, she's been mote active then usual in thread and I see no excuse while there's a vote on me for legit no reason
                              I've said repeatedly that its not a serious vote so why are you pushing this?? rofl

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #735
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Also, so everyone knows... that’s exactly my wolf play and I’m a bit upset I can be read as wolf so next wolf game I’m changing that up lol
                                I do it too, that's why I noticed it in you


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...