TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #2116
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    The two of them acting that way giving me feeling plop would be the 3rd wolf given dbp/rb pairing
    if i am wrong about psycho, i think this is correct.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #2117
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      I feel weird leaving mellon out of all of this but I absolutely cannot read her and also cannot read if rb townreading would be pocket attempt or distancing

      Comment

      • fatfuck42
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2016
        • 7

        #2118
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        Thought I remembered him saying something about this and I found it. Both dbp and rb have reacted similarly to the two of them paired together by plop, but not by me when I was the one that initially did and did so several times. rb talked about him acting that way already but I'm not sure about it, while dbp has not.
        Originally posted by Gradiant
        The two of them acting that way giving me feeling plop would be the 3rd wolf given dbp/rb pairing
        I get where you're coming from, but in the dap/rb world I would say they ignored it when you said it but responded to me because my read was contingent on haku/fg/xel being a wolf too. They would know that that wasn't the case so it was safe to defend themselves.

        Or, conversely, if you're the 3rd wolf in that pairing, they would've ignored it when you said it because they knew you weren't being genuine, but they knew I was serious and therefore had more of a motivation to defend themselves.

        Comment

        • mellon_collie
          FFR Player
          • May 2017
          • 156

          #2119
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          I feel weird leaving mellon out of all of this but I absolutely cannot read her and also cannot read if rb townreading would be pocket attempt or distancing
          so do you not believe storns claim then?

          im at dnd now and gonna try to be around as much as i can

          i believe storn i think

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #2120
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            I think today we have to kill DBP. I dont think a world exists where he isn't on the wolf team.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • mellon_collie
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 156

              #2121
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by storn42
              I think today we have to kill DBP. I dont think a world exists where he isn't on the wolf team.
              fuk dbp

              nah jk but he has been on my radar forever, he's lynched a bunch of towns and i just feel like he's been hella wolfy all game

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #2122
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                so do you not believe storns claim then?
                I wasn't at first when he brought up the godfather stuff as I said before, but that world didn't really work given godfather vs seer role as I also said.

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #2123
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  If storn was lying, why even say that one of his role uses was blocked? Could just say that another player or one of his wolf teammates was green and then bring up godfather again later if one of the greens he gave die and flip red.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2124
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    no votes have been cast
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #2125
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Anybody want to come start an ISP in my town so I can pay you and not the shitheads running mine?
                      I'm without internet and the earliest service appointment that can get to me is in 5 days. Yeeeeeeeehawwwww
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #2126
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Sorry guys, I know I've not been around much. Been super busy between the batch stuff and some irl stuff I've got going on this weekend.

                        I gave a quick read through things, not sure anything I say will be all that useful for the moment but assuming we believe the claims that takes storn, duk and raeko off the table today.

                        Leaves:

                        roundbox
                        DaBackPack
                        Gradiant
                        me
                        fatfuck42

                        I may need to look at gradiant again but I don't recall seeing anything particularly stand out to me.
                        rounbox I've been kinda sus of the whole game but I hadn't had anything super concrete, though dbp's stuff had made a lot of sense.
                        Plop, there were a few things that made me go huh? I'll have to go back and look again. I admittedly kinda didn't pay very close attention to him cause I kept getting sidetracked with other people.
                        Not too much point in commenting on myself, other than just saying I'm VT.
                        DBP: this is now the biggest in my mind right now. I really didn't think he was playing wolfy at all but now after steering the kill on Xel idk.

                        Hoping we'll all have some time to talk in the coming hours.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #2127
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          so do you not believe storns claim then?

                          im at dnd now and gonna try to be around as much as i can

                          i believe storn i think
                          Sorry I see what you were getting at after rereading storn's claim because psycho clearing you, I had you mixed up slightly with psycho in his role usage list when I read your post.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #2128
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Probably voting between dbp and rb here, not sure which yet.

                            Comment

                            • mellon_collie
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 156

                              #2129
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              i will be home in about an hour hopefully a bit less

                              Comment

                              • fatfuck42
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 7

                                #2130
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                rounbox I've been kinda sus of the whole game but I hadn't had anything super concrete, though dbp's stuff had made a lot of sense.
                                What are you talking about? dap's stuff regarding round depended entirely on haku/fg/xel being a wolf.

                                Comment

                                Working...