TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #406
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    I'll be up by around 15:00, and will be at work for 19:00. Barring any sort of emergencies I SHOULD be okay for EOD.

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #407
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      I'm missing eod and I'm probably not moving.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #408
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Bolth mannn/Xiz/Shadow

        If SubaruPoptart was a wolf; boo.

        If you're Roundbox or Plop you can ignore what I said in the last few pages.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #409
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by storn42
          when my brain decides to work maybe. i think i need to reread the thread with a clear head
          Wait what if you've been idling in thread long enough to get called out and are refreshing enough times to answer how come you can give a single hot take? How does this answer help town at all?

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Fair enough. I'm running on fumes here tbh.
          No no no no no
          Why the fuck did you let him give you such a cop-out here when he's clearly paying attention? If you're town and see a response like this you push by damn not continue running in circles

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          I can assure you, it won't work in this scenario. [B]Every single time I've done this style of posting, I've been mislynched.[B]
          Fuck.
          King.
          Eww.

          Self meta reasons are never good reasons

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I'm missing eod and I'm probably not moving.
          Re-reading your take that his posting style is "going too smoothly" in the morning, I will admit that I feel like you believe it

          How does this conflict with my earlier read that I thought your entrance was a wolf tell? stay tuned for the thrilling conclusion
          ​

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #410
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            My lynch pool widens and that's a bad thing
            ​

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #411
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Wait what if you've been idling in thread long enough to get called out and are refreshing enough times to answer how come you can give a single hot take? How does this answer help town at all?
              you gotta understand at the time i was refreshing the page trying to keep up with the thread. At the same time i wanted to say something but was unhappy that i had nothing to say. I realized i was having trouble focusing and thinking about the game so i took a break, and announced that to the game. i wouldn't exactly call that a "hot take" either since i'm literally just saying "no im not gunna play twg right now dont bother me"

              i'll have you know i am currently in a better mindset and am rereading through the thread right now. I have some potentially spicy (or perhaps ice cold) thoughts when i finish my reading.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #412
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Now that i have reread the thread i have some new thoughts (and some changed opinions )

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                nice dodge
                Rereading this i dont like freezin in this interaction. he hard pushed a joke response to a joke question. a lot of the things freezin wolf reads bolth for actually come off as natural responses and NAI posts. like i said before "tryhard" is the perfect way to describe how i feel about freezin. He's too eager to push the smallest things, which i feel comes from an over eagerness to play the game. This could just as easily be towny as it couldbe wolfy. However i think that this could easily be a towny bolth as well. a lot of the arguments stacked against him i feel could be easily just be explained as him being a new player. If nothing else, i think we should let bolth live through D0, there are better wolves to hunt today.

                Now something that REALLY strikes me wrong is this freezin post



                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                this might be my confirmation bias speaking but that does fit with the theme of really awkward posts from bolth

                i think it has a higher chance of being T/W though because mello is generally really friendly and i could see her having that interaction as a town.

                obv i dont think its T/T.


                So to me its another stripe for bolth
                I find his wording here quite odd. Like if he's talking about himself and bolth why use t/t and t/w. but more off putting is that he specifically thinks its not t/t. wouldn't it be better to just call bolth a wolf here? And if this involves you shouldn't it be a guaranteed t/t or t/w? this just more feels like too hard of a push on bolth, or maybe even a weird wolf slip. either way i dont like this post.

                And lastly i have a seriously important question.

                Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                I have played 4 games of TWG in my life, however, these were back in 2009, I was 14 years old and if you read over the games I was completely awful at it. Since then I've forgotten about TWG until about a month ago. In that time I've been reading old games and a few of the more recent less complicated ones, and I'm more or less playing t
                @Bolth mann, what made you remember TWG?


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • Bolth mannn
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 2228

                  #413
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by storn42
                  I find his wording here quite odd. Like if he's talking about himself and bolth why use t/t and t/w. but more off putting is that he specifically thinks its not t/t. wouldn't it be better to just call bolth a wolf here? And if this involves you shouldn't it be a guaranteed t/t or t/w? this just more feels like too hard of a push on bolth, or maybe even a weird wolf slip. either way i dont like this post.



                  And lastly i have a seriously important question.







                  @Bolth mann, what made you remember TWG?


                  I believe he was referring to me and Mellon, not himself and me

                  I rediscovered FFR in general, and checked the forums and saw that TWG was still fairly active

                  Big post from me incoming a bit later too, just gotta get home first, Tapatalk is a bitch

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #414
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                    I believe he was referring to me and Mellon, not himself and me
                    oh.
                    I rediscovered FFR in general, and checked the forums and saw that TWG was still fairly active
                    Thats also a more boring answer than i was hoping for.

                    also i forgot to freezin. Previous post doesn't change my overall thoughts.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • mellon_collie
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 156

                      #415
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Just did a quick ISO on Rae, and the only two things that stand out in regards to thoughts on people are

                      1. Greeting them (this is normal, and completely NAI)
                      2. Finding Bolth suspicious for his string of stuff
                      3. Never voting Roundbox
                      I like that shadowgod immediately ISO'd me after I said I had thoughts in my other posts. It seems just like a human-y thing to do, like he actually has to investigate me and doesn't have any extra information

                      and just in general I think Shadow is looking pretty towny. I thought the posts he was making last night seemed to follow a natural way of thinking

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #416
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I understand where you're going, but you need to realize that it's your first game with me and I don't think FFR TWG has a 2nd Haku or anyone comparable to how I play. So, buckle up and ask around.
                        Not a good way to have people change their reads on you if they're wrong
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I don't have a single memory of a wolf getting caught "because someone was coaching them". So, I'm struggling to seriously consider this.
                        Would entirely depend on if wolves have daychat
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Well, it tends to work because wolves try to follow a narrative and when I do that, it goes against the flow and break said narrative. It's also safe for me to assume that I will be wrong a few times and that the % of being right is a ton lower early game.
                        The weird shit like this tends to not work more often than not, and that's when you end up with people shittalking you in the game for being all over the place.
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        I can assure you, it won't work in this scenario. Every single time I've done this style of posting, I've been mislynched.
                        if you already had this read and I missed it my bad, but I'm assuming by this post that you think haku's town?
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Oh you'll feel nothing the entire game and he's going to autowin. He knows how to never appear wolfy. That's just how it usually goes.
                        It's actually quite the opposite. xiz screws around for fun which can appear wolfy when he's either role.
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I'd say wolf Freezin is a little more friendly and do things like reminiscing on past experiences and being the calm and relaxed buddy that's help to end help you.
                        What does this have to do with freezin being bad for the wolf team even when he's also a wolf?
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Well, that's enough filler for others to read.

                        Bolth mannn

                        I need to see how wrong I am.
                        I mean I guess I can get the vote, info lynch at least based on the shit that happened first day. But I really hope you'll be here a bit more in later phases since how can anybody respond or get responses or make reads when you're only here a couple hours

                        Comment

                        • mellon_collie
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 156

                          #417
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          I like that shadowgod immediately ISO'd me after I said I had thoughts in my other posts. It seems just like a human-y thing to do, like he actually has to investigate me and doesn't have any extra information

                          and just in general I think Shadow is looking pretty towny. I thought the posts he was making last night seemed to follow a natural way of thinking
                          I just ISO'd myself though and he missed a few things, mainly my thoughts on Haku and Xiz. Not sure if he just missed these or if he intentionally made it seem like I had done less than I did :thonk:

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #418
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            you gotta understand at the time i was refreshing the page trying to keep up with the thread. At the same time i wanted to say something but was unhappy that i had nothing to say. I realized i was having trouble focusing and thinking about the game so i took a break, and announced that to the game. i wouldn't exactly call that a "hot take" either since i'm literally just saying "no im not gunna play twg right now dont bother me"

                            i'll have you know i am currently in a better mindset and am rereading through the thread right now. I have some potentially spicy (or perhaps ice cold) thoughts when i finish my reading.
                            I mean I guess I forgot my n't because I was mad that you couldn't be bothered to spit any hot takes when prompted.

                            You know that thing I said about wolves who replace in always "playing catch up" and get to answer things at their own pace? It should go without saying that I find that general behavior scum because a town should be able to shoot straight from the hip and not worry about how they look because town is able to post pure.

                            Wolves much rather have time and reason to sit and think things out because by the nature of the game they have to lie and it leads to inconsistencies if they don't take care in what they say at any given time.

                            Basically you're trying to appear that you're present in the game but are given excuses on why you need time to give out thoughts and that's hella shady. Add in that when you answer me you come up with another excuse to reread the thread and then you give takes on like 2 people.

                            If you're town and it was just a case of being tired then you should have no issue giving me full reads, having had plenty if time to sleep on it. I don't care if they're not based on anything but gut so long as you state them as such, but I need you to do them, no excuses.

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            I mean I guess I can get the vote, info lynch at least based on the shit that happened first day. But I really hope you'll be here a bit more in later phases since how can anybody respond or get responses or make reads when you're only here a couple hours
                            I don't think I've ever seen a game where a d0 info lynch did any good. I find the concept over rated
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #419
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              I just ISO'd myself though and he missed a few things, mainly my thoughts on Haku and Xiz. Not sure if he just missed these or if he intentionally made it seem like I had done less than I did :thonk:
                              Do you uh...normally have to ISO yourself to remember who all you've commented on?
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #420
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                I just ISO'd myself though and he missed a few things, mainly my thoughts on Haku and Xiz. Not sure if he just missed these or if he intentionally made it seem like I had done less than I did :thonk:
                                He as in haku or me

                                Comment

                                Working...