TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #646
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    dont like the storn read, i'm fine with most of what he said but feels more like, 'heres info thats been established and said by others' instead of 'here are my thoughts'

    not confident about it, curious if anyone else is interested in lynching him

    i dont think i want bolth dead today, and there are enough people on storn for him to realistically be the lynch today. I like MML and gradiant on storn, so im fine with it.

    Seeing if this sticks
    What's the big difference between what roundbox has said about storn and what others like me have said about him?

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #647
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      I mean Pyscho magically decided Roundbox was a good lynch too if that makes you happy
      It does

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #648
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        dope I'm done let's chat

        FREEFORM READS LIST

        TOWNY:
        LAR (I THINK HE'S BEEN THE MOST CONSISTENT AND ATTENTIVE WHEN IT COMES TO CALLING PEOPLE OUT. HE'S VERY AWARE OF EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID IN THE THREAD AND I FEEL LIKE HE'S "SHOOTING FROM THE HIP" AS HE WANTS HIS TOWNREADS TO BE)



        SLIGHT TOWNY:
        HAKU (THE LINE ABOUT WANTING TO BE LYNCHED IS ANTI-TOWN, BUT IT'S SOMETHING THAT I THINK HAKU WOULD RESORT TO AS TOWN BECAUSE IT'S PRO-TOWN FROM HIS MINDSET)

        BOLTH (POST VOLUME AND CONTENT SEEMS A BIT HARD TO EMULATE AS WOLF. HE'S DEFINITELY DONE HIS RESEARCH ABOUT FFR AND IT SHOWS. I THINK HE'S HANDLING THE PRESSURE IN A NON-SPAGHETTI WAY)

        GRADIANT (SEEMS TYPICAL FOR YOU TO BE SLOW OUT OF THE GATE AND REACT TO SOMETHING WHEN IT NABS YOUR ATTENTION. I FEEL LIKE YOU ACCOMPLISHED THAT THIS TIME AROUND AND YOUR BEHAVIOUR HAS BEEN CONSISTENT. I THINK THE CALL-OUT OF PLOP YOU DID WAS IMPORTANT. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY POINT ON HIM WRT HIS LAR READ?)



        NULL:
        RAEKO (THIS IS IN LINE WITH HER TYPICAL D0, HOWEVER, THE BIGGEST THING TO LOOK FOR HERE IS THE CONSISTENCY IN HER POSTS AS WE CONTINUE. IF SHE STRUGGLES TO POST, GO AFTER HER)

        FREEZIN (WEAK REENTRY FOCUSING ON BOLTH FROM THE GET-GO, DIDN'T LIKE IT. HE DID POST ABOUT SOME OTHER PLAYERS AND I THOUGHT THE POINTS WERE FAIR, BUT IT JUST LEFT A SOUR TASTE IN MY MOUTH)

        PLOP (THE POINT ABOUT LAR AND THE POINT WRT GRADIANT/STORN WERE THE WEIRD PARTS OF THIS POST, BUT MOSTLY THE LAR PART. THE OTHER PARTS OF HIS READS LIST FELT FINE, BUT THESE TWO STUCK OUT. COULD MOVE TO SLIGHT WOLF)

        XIZ (I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO PUT YOU. I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE ANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS OF MINE, SO THERE'S THAT. I NEED TO REREAD YOU METHINKS)



        SLIGHT WOLF:
        STORN (WHERE U @, YOU DON'T HAVE THE WORLD'S WORST READS BUT YOU WERE HERE ONLY ONCE)

        PSYCHOANGEL (I'LL RESPOND TO YOU IN A SECOND ABOUT YOUR RESPONSES TO ME, BUT MOST OF THIS IS FROM SUBARU)



        WOLFAWOOO:
        LEWDY (JUST RESPONSIVE, BUT I HAVEN'T HONESTLY PLAYED IN MANY GAMES WITH YOU ASIDE FROM XIZ'S BIG OLE MYSTERY GAME)

        DABACKPACK (WHERE U @)
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #649
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Xiz
          dont like the storn read, i'm fine with most of what he said but feels more like, 'heres info thats been established and said by others' instead of 'here are my thoughts'
          Yeah that's what I was basically saying here from even his earlier posts

          Originally posted by psychoangel691
          Most of what was in bulkier posts were all replies to other people and not really them trying to solve anything on their own.
          and it's been more of the same.

          roundbox I'd like to see some of your own reads on people rather than just replies.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #650
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            What's the big difference between what roundbox has said about storn and what others like me have said about him?
            You have been doing more towny things then him imo, you post little bit your content is thread evolving

            Comment

            • fatfuck42
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 7

              #651
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              Plop, you should probably reevaluate, you asking everybody why they're townreading me when you're vote isn't based on much gives a sort vibe of desperation.
              I mean, when everyone's reading you one way and I'm reading you another then chances are I'm wrong, but I need to know why that is. I can't just take it on faith.

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #652
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by fatfuck42
                Forgot to reply to this earlier:

                Never trust that who's viewing the thread shit at the bottom, lol. You can click the thread, close it immediately, and it'll still say you're viewing twenty minutes later.
                My point about him not taking the time to tell us "Yo! I'm here, I'm just reading on my phone" still stands.

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #653
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  I mean Pyscho magically decided Roundbox was a good lynch too if that makes you happy
                  Wasn't magically, I'd already mentioned earlier that I didn't like what was going on with him and it's been more of the same. I'd also said prior to xiz's post that he was in my lynch pool for today.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #654
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    dope I'm done let's chat

                    FREEFORM READS LIST

                    TOWNY:
                    LAR (I THINK HE'S BEEN THE MOST CONSISTENT AND ATTENTIVE WHEN IT COMES TO CALLING PEOPLE OUT. HE'S VERY AWARE OF EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID IN THE THREAD AND I FEEL LIKE HE'S "SHOOTING FROM THE HIP" AS HE WANTS HIS TOWNREADS TO BE)



                    SLIGHT TOWNY:
                    HAKU (THE LINE ABOUT WANTING TO BE LYNCHED IS ANTI-TOWN, BUT IT'S SOMETHING THAT I THINK HAKU WOULD RESORT TO AS TOWN BECAUSE IT'S PRO-TOWN FROM HIS MINDSET)

                    BOLTH (POST VOLUME AND CONTENT SEEMS A BIT HARD TO EMULATE AS WOLF. HE'S DEFINITELY DONE HIS RESEARCH ABOUT FFR AND IT SHOWS. I THINK HE'S HANDLING THE PRESSURE IN A NON-SPAGHETTI WAY)

                    GRADIANT (SEEMS TYPICAL FOR YOU TO BE SLOW OUT OF THE GATE AND REACT TO SOMETHING WHEN IT NABS YOUR ATTENTION. I FEEL LIKE YOU ACCOMPLISHED THAT THIS TIME AROUND AND YOUR BEHAVIOUR HAS BEEN CONSISTENT. I THINK THE CALL-OUT OF PLOP YOU DID WAS IMPORTANT. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY POINT ON HIM WRT HIS LAR READ?)



                    NULL:
                    RAEKO (THIS IS IN LINE WITH HER TYPICAL D0, HOWEVER, THE BIGGEST THING TO LOOK FOR HERE IS THE CONSISTENCY IN HER POSTS AS WE CONTINUE. IF SHE STRUGGLES TO POST, GO AFTER HER)

                    FREEZIN (WEAK REENTRY FOCUSING ON BOLTH FROM THE GET-GO, DIDN'T LIKE IT. HE DID POST ABOUT SOME OTHER PLAYERS AND I THOUGHT THE POINTS WERE FAIR, BUT IT JUST LEFT A SOUR TASTE IN MY MOUTH)

                    PLOP (THE POINT ABOUT LAR AND THE POINT WRT GRADIANT/STORN WERE THE WEIRD PARTS OF THIS POST, BUT MOSTLY THE LAR PART. THE OTHER PARTS OF HIS READS LIST FELT FINE, BUT THESE TWO STUCK OUT. COULD MOVE TO SLIGHT WOLF)

                    XIZ (I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO PUT YOU. I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE ANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS OF MINE, SO THERE'S THAT. I NEED TO REREAD YOU METHINKS)



                    SLIGHT WOLF:
                    STORN (WHERE U @, YOU DON'T HAVE THE WORLD'S WORST READS BUT YOU WERE HERE ONLY ONCE)

                    PSYCHOANGEL (I'LL RESPOND TO YOU IN A SECOND ABOUT YOUR RESPONSES TO ME, BUT MOST OF THIS IS FROM SUBARU)



                    WOLFAWOOO:
                    LEWDY (JUST RESPONSIVE, BUT I HAVEN'T HONESTLY PLAYED IN MANY GAMES WITH YOU ASIDE FROM XIZ'S BIG OLE MYSTERY GAME)

                    DABACKPACK (WHERE U @)

                    YOU DON'T GOTTA YELL!

                    Also, lol you ninja'd me so I guess disregard my asking for your reads thing lol
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #655
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      @rb, I'd agree with that point I think. Doesn't mean I disagree with the overall read of town since I also have mml as town, but if that's the only basis then other players also have brought storn up or pushed him and aren't nearly that high up on the list with that amount of reasoning.

                      Comment

                      • fatfuck42
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2016
                        • 7

                        #656
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        My point about him not taking the time to tell us "Yo! I'm here, I'm just reading on my phone" still stands.
                        That's true. I'm with ya on that.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #657
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          I've decided that I'm ok with Roundbox living another day because aside from the DBP read I'm ok with what he's saying

                          Also I think he got two votes on him in response to the Storn wagon and it makes me wonder if the Storn wagon is a hot, especially since Xiz is starting that counterwagon and he was the one that tried removing Storn from his lynch pool with no reasons given at the time
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #658
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            me saying mml reminded me of something a while back that i forgot to mention. MML, you mentioned something regarding bolt using mml and not lar like others do and it being weird but I don't think I've ever referred to you by lar, always just mml since the first game I played with you.

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #659
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              idk why, but that RB wagon that popped up is giving me bad vibes. maybe they're seeing something in him that i cant but idk.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #660
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Wasn't magically, I'd already mentioned earlier that I didn't like what was going on with him and it's been more of the same. I'd also said prior to xiz's post that he was in my lynch pool for today.
                                I missed that post, boooo I thought I had it first

                                Comment

                                Working...