TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #841
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Btw, i do remember haku talking about claiming. But not the claim. And if you want to use something like this as an argument how can a believe you with no evidence that the thing your whole argument is based on really happened.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • mellon_collie
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 156

      #842
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by storn42
      Btw, i do remember haku talking about claiming. But not the claim. And if you want to use something like this as an argument how can a believe you with no evidence that the thing your whole argument is based on really happened.
      this is what happened iirc. Haku said something like "don't make me claim" but never actually did it

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #843
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        I had to go work and couldn't decide what was the best course of action.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #844
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          I also feel like there's no reason to claim anything right now.

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #845
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            this is what happened iirc. Haku said something like "don't make me claim" but never actually did it
            Ok, thats what i thought. So lets not have people start claiming over that night.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #846
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by mellon_collie

              what do you think I was trying to accomplish with that vote?
              By your own admission nothing. You proved you where paying attention at EoD by responding to both my posts regarding that vote in a timely manner, so you where willingly working against your wincon assuming you're town.

              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              what was my end goal? what was I trying to do with that play?
              Considering that in both posts and at least once already you kept implying that I had ulterior motives for being upset about a needless vote on me and a lack of bote on the wagon I was champion, I'm assuming you are throwing shade at me.

              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Lar, is this what you're referring to?
              That's not you bringing up Haku so no?

              And to your next question, that's not Haku claiming so no?


              Originally posted by roundbox
              can vouch for raeko's disappearance

              inb4 w/w
              Even if you prove where she was and what she was doing IRL, she showed in thread she was following along well enough to respond to me twice.

              You look foolish coming to her aid
              ​

              Comment

              • mellon_collie
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 156

                #847
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by roundbox
                can vouch for raeko's disappearance

                inb4 w/w
                I was talking about the mayo thing actually

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #848
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  I was talking about the mayo thing actually
                  raeko hates mayo

                  also I'm drunk and can't into reading comprehension AMA
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #849
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by storn42
                    Btw, i do remember haku talking about claiming. But not the claim. And if you want to use something like this as an argument how can a believe you with no evidence that the thing your whole argument is based on really happened.
                    You realize the moment I find the time to go back and find it you automatically look lazy right?

                    At least have the nerve to just call me a liar and be done with it.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • mellon_collie
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 156

                      #850
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Considering that in both posts and at least once already you kept implying that I had ulterior motives for being upset about a needless vote on me and a lack of bote on the wagon I was champion, I'm assuming you are throwing shade at me.
                      it was a joke vote

                      yes it was needless but isn't every joke vote needless???

                      so you think that the purpose of my parking a vote was to throw shade at you. OK, how does that make me a wolf?

                      you are grasping at straws here

                      Comment

                      • mellon_collie
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 156

                        #851
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        raeko hates mayo

                        also I'm drunk and can't into reading comprehension AMA
                        what do you think of me and lar who is shadier? :thonk:

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #852
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Haku are you trying to walk back your claim?
                          Did you get pressure, claim, but now want to say that you didn't actually claim and don't hold you to it even though you said it to get pressure off you

                          I want a straight yes or no answer right now Hakulyte: are you taking back the claim?
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #853
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Haku are you trying to walk back your claim?
                            Did you get pressure, claim, but now want to say that you didn't actually claim and don't hold you to it even though you said it to get pressure off you

                            I want a straight yes or no answer right now Hakulyte: are you taking back the claim?
                            *grabs fishing rod, put a lure on it and moves it toward MML*

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #854
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Why you need to know that my good friend ?

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #855
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                it was a joke vote

                                yes it was needless but isn't every joke vote needless???

                                so you think that the purpose of my parking a vote was to throw shade at you. OK, how does that make me a wolf?

                                you are grasping at straws here
                                Raeko what have you even done this game

                                How have you even tried helping town at all

                                You just going inactive at EoD doesn't solve or attempt to solve shit for town, and saying "it was a joke bro" is at best an attempt to cover for the fact you did NOTHING for an entire phrase.

                                Strip out everything else and that's still valid reason to scum read you. You proved to have the ability to contribute and chose to be shitty to me instead. Twice.

                                If that's grasping at straws youre still too high to play
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...