TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #496
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Fuck you haku
    unvote

    Comment

    • fatfuck42
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 7

      #497
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      false. I've also acknowledged it. I've also been posting similar amount currently as I was before you posted your read so nothing's changed from that
      I think a lot of my read on you stems from your very early play. Up until you fired back at bolth you were posting mechanically and sporadically. I know it's so few posts to go off of, but it was enough to catch my attention. Reads evolve, though, so we'll see where the game takes us.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #498
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Cardflipping: On, Color flips only (all flips are true)
        ^ bit of a problem

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #499
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          At least my waffle taste good

          Comment

          • fatfuck42
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 7

            #500
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Oh dear...

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #501
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Haku don’t take this personally but for me to move on I’m ignoring your posts for a while

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #502
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Xiz
                Haku don’t take this personally but for me to move on I’m ignoring your posts for a while
                That's fair and it's very likely that I will regret my posts in postgame.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #503
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Ya can’t fucking claim like that when you have the tiniest bit of pressure, your actions are straight up game sabotage

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #504
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    I love you haiku. But OOF

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #505
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Yo, this is my eod. The phase is over for me.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #506
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        tbh im curious if colors include blue and green. We're going to know later on probably.

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #507
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          storn

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #508
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I mean, it's similar to my read on you. I could be digging my grave and helping a wolf, but I kind of want to trust someone and see where it goes.

                            Rather than evidence of being town, it's more like absence of finding things wolfy.
                            If this posted last night I'd be more open to it

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            plop's storn read is bad and it's worse that he's comparing me to him putting me as strong wolf and moving storn to null.
                            Gonna agree with this post wholesale.

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            tbh im curious if colors include blue and green. We're going to know later on probably.
                            This makes me feel like your claim is either bullshit or you didn't read the OP.

                            Frankly of you really are town aligned PR then We're gonna have words in post.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #509
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              At the bowling alley in the pool room. Will be around EoD but gonna be polite to the other players and get off the phone.

                              If Storn never comes back im fine leaving my vote on him

                              Probably less fine with Gradiant. As in, not voting gradient
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #510
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                I just ISO'd myself though and he missed a few things, mainly my thoughts on Haku and Xiz. Not sure if he just missed these or if he intentionally made it seem like I had done less than I did :thonk:
                                Can confirm I missed these entirely.

                                Iirc the Xiz interaction was based on the stance of lynching inactives?

                                I don't remember the Haku thing though

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...