TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #391
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Xiz is tempting, but part of me feels like I'm unfair about it.
    What do you feel on Xizzy? I'm not feeling much to give off a vote tbh.

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #392
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      What do you feel on Xizzy? I'm not feeling much to give off a vote tbh.
      Oh you'll feel nothing the entire game and he's going to autowin. He knows how to never appear wolfy. That's just how it usually goes.

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #393
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Oh you'll feel nothing the entire game and he's going to autowin. He knows how to never appear wolfy. That's just how it usually goes.
        I feel like this is a little bit of salt due to past games with him

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #394
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          That ain't much for me to run with. I don't think I lynch Xiz today.

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #395
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Freezin could easily fool me this game, but I feel like even as a wolf; if he remains active; he will damage the wolf team more than town.

            It doesn't make sense for me to vote him D0.

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #396
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              Freezin could easily fool me this game, but I feel like even as a wolf; if he remains active; he will damage the wolf team more than town.

              It doesn't make sense for me to vote him D0.
              Is there a history of him doing this? I asked around about Freezin' wolf and no one could remember.

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #397
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Is there a history of him doing this? I asked around about Freezin' wolf and no one could remember.
                I'd say wolf Freezin is a little more friendly and do things like reminiscing on past experiences and being the calm and relaxed buddy that's help to end help you.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #398
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  here to*

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #399
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    What's interesting to look at this phase is if he stays on Bolth mannn or move to someone else for any reason.

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #400
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I'd say wolf Freezin is a little more friendly and do things like reminiscing on past experiences and being the calm and relaxed buddy that's help to end help you.
                      That... sounds very manipulative and not the vibe I got from his earlier posts

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #401
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        What's interesting to look at this phase is if he stays on Bolth mannn or move to someone else for any reason.
                        Noted

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #402
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Phone posting for a bit before my I go to sleep

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #403
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            I feel like you're wolfing and asking me these questions to help you in your night phase.

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #404
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I feel like you're wolfing and asking me these questions to help you in your night phase.
                              You're still wrong. Why would I want this much information as a wolf? I'd already have everything I need! It would be pointless to ask these many questions

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #405
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Well, that's enough filler for others to read.

                                Bolth mannn

                                I need to see how wrong I am.

                                Comment

                                Working...