TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fatfuck42
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2016
    • 7

    #601
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Raeko, who are your townreads right now?

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #602
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Roundbox if your definition of a bold lynch is just unusual suspect and not a spicy take then that's waaaayy gross and you should not do that.

      Also Freezin promised me a link and I'm lonely without it
      obviously I'm not gonna vote someone unusual just for the sake of doing so
      I just feel like FFR could use a dose of lynching someone different every once in a while due to POWER WOLFING
      also I didn't see this vote here on freezin as serious, so it was weird to see people react to it?

      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      I think my read on Bolth has just gone back to null for the time being, like I don't think he's done anything SUUUUPER towny to me but nothing outstanding after doing an ISO on him
      I'm definitely not ULTRA townreading him by any means
      are you discounting what you said about his interaction with raeko and freezin then?

      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      I get you've got school or other priorities, we're all fuckin' adults here but like I said earlier in this game
      wait doesn't this contradict itself

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I find a lot more value in you being faced with the reality than me being alive and not getting anywhere with you the entire time.
      not sure where to place this on haku, but it feels a bit more of towny reaction for D0 than wolfy
      I know Haku's done the self-defeatist/victim role before, but I think the rate of posting and lines like this are swaying me back a bit to the null territory

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Ok well I'll lynch Freezin and if he flips red I'll vote you right afters and in the meantime you can continue this weird pity party bit on your own time because I'm tired, have a warm bed waiting on me, and just don't have the energy to go on and on about how Town Haku needs to have some more faith in himself.

      I mean for Christ sake you utterly embarrassed me last game we played together and won for your team so don't give me this dumb "I give up already" shit. And that's assuming you're town. If you're wolf then you must think so am straight fucking dumb to be swayed by that.

      Make a case for why Bolth is a better lynch
      this lynch order is GROSS
      this interaction came from bolth posting a <3 after voting raeko

      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      I have no fucking clue what I'm getting at right now and I need to just shut my brain off.

      If I read Bolth as town, it makes no sense as to why he'd feel like he's in danger

      If I read him as wolf, it makes no sense as to why he'd push out so much content so early on.

      I'm gonna leave him be for now because I cannot figure this out
      Aside from this post, I felt like lots of Shadowgod's nightly interaction with Haku was just >respond to haku and not >pore through thread looking for info
      he did that post on raeko, but it didn't seem to stray too far from just engaging Haku with whatever Haku was talking about

      someone tell me if this is standard play for lewdy

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I think this is worth considering. I unfortunately have no clue if Bolth mannn can pull a confident wolf play.

      I don't really see why he couldn't based on what I've read so far.
      I guess we'll find out after this game or his flip
      right now, I lean on town

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I shoot you a second time because you probably have 3 vests.
      LMFAO

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I feel like you're wolfing and asking me these questions to help you in your night phase.
      see what I said above and lmk if you agree with me

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      And that annoying thing where people react to past stuff.

      I might even do the roundbox quote train post
      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      Actually no, how about i dont become what i hate
      I feel personally attacked

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Wait

      You don't get to just state this as if Storn has done anything to warrant a town read. I'm gonna need you to explain this
      good take

      (I ate dinner while making this post so that's why it took forever)
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #603
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by fatfuck42
        Where are you getting this from?
        #xizBStheory

        A theory that I don't think raeko would do thinking about it more, but tbh anything can happen this game. Could be defense to her inactive teammates, but her turning on roundbox made me believe this less.

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #604
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          @Roundbox

          The post about school and such was regarding Subaru, not Bolth if you're confused about that one

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #605
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by fatfuck42
            Raeko, who are your townreads right now?
            Lar, psycho and Gradiant are my town reads atm

            The rest are in "don't want to lynch right now" but not necessarily "town read" territory. so those would be Bolth, xiz, shadowgod and freezin

            both you and haku I have no idea how to read and am ignoring for now

            Comment

            • fatfuck42
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 7

              #606
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Xiz
              #xizBStheory

              A theory that I don't think raeko would do thinking about it more, but tbh anything can happen this game. Could be defense to her inactive teammates, but her turning on roundbox made me believe this less.
              Hmm, I can follow that logic for psycho, but why shadow then? But either way, yeah, I don't think it's likely either.

              Comment

              • fatfuck42
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2016
                • 7

                #607
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                Lar, psycho and Gradiant are my town reads atm

                The rest are in "don't want to lynch right now" but not necessarily "town read" territory. so those would be Bolth, xiz, shadowgod and freezin

                both you and haku I have no idea how to read and am ignoring for now
                Thanks! Why the townread on gradiant?

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #608
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by fatfuck42
                  Hmm, I can follow that logic for psycho, but why shadow then? But either way, yeah, I don't think it's likely either.
                  shadows old slot, and yeah i don't believe it anymore

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #609
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox


                    this lynch order is GROSS
                    this interaction came from bolth posting a <3 after voting raeko
                    Like fucking hell that's in response to Bolth doing anything. That was in response to Haku saying he rather I kill him over Freezin, in which I told him I would just reverse that order

                    The hell you on about?
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • mellon_collie
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 156

                      #610
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by fatfuck42
                      Thanks! Why the townread on gradiant?
                      I really liked his storn read and generally his reads have seemed natural to me and not forced. When I read them I thought "that's a good point" and not "hmmmm where did that come from" if that makes sense

                      Comment

                      • fatfuck42
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2016
                        • 7

                        #611
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Actually, for everyone townreading gradiant, how come?

                        I was thinking about this game while I was gone and I fear the way I'm viewing it might be pretty wrong. I wanna reevaluate and start from scratch to some extent.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #612
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          Lar, psycho and Gradiant are my town reads atm

                          The rest are in "don't want to lynch right now" but not necessarily "town read" territory. so those would be Bolth, xiz, shadowgod and freezin

                          both you and haku I have no idea how to read and am ignoring for now
                          Psycho is pretty high on that list just for one post where she answers one of your old ones?
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • mellon_collie
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 156

                            #613
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Psycho is pretty high on that list just for one post where she answers one of your old ones?
                            she never answered anything, she commented her thoughts on my old posts. She did this after declaring me as "null" on her reads list. which makes me think she was going through her nulls and legitimately re-reading me to try to solve my alignment

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #614
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              I love that Xiz stated plainly he was removing Storn from the table, having had him one of his clearest reads but now he's not sure and is willing to kill like 70% of the game.
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #615
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                I love that Xiz stated plainly he was removing Storn from the table, having had him one of his clearest reads but now he's not sure and is willing to kill like 70% of the game.
                                thats what the haku effect does to ya
                                im a little tilted but crawling back out gimmi a bit

                                Comment

                                Working...