TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #781
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    dbp had good point about xiz but i'd like for them to post more next phase. yeah i'm a piece of shit and realize my first day this phase was bad too but yeah.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #782
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Raeko consider us having beef now
      ​

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #783
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        I feel like imma die here, so I’ll say this:

        - dont lynch storn
        - don’t listen to MML but he’s town
        - don’t listen to Halu but he’s town
        - listen to gradiant
        - DBP play the game next time you do that too often
        - if Mellon is a wolf, shadow prob is a wolf
        - if I’m wrong about storn in an off world then fuck me lol

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #784
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Bolth mannn
          xiz

          I read over Haku and definitely plan to go more in depth with him next phase
          '
          I have had a bad feeling about Xiz's posts from the start. They don't seem natural to me and he seems to jump around from person to person rather than actually trying to solve anything
          important post to look at if Xiz flips


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #785
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by fatfuck42
            I'm not retracting all of it! But I'm not holding onto every single read I had this afternoon either. Shit changed! That's the game!
            What reads would you hold on to?

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #786
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              if xiz flips red I'm looking @ lewdy
              I feel like I'll get just called a BanDwaGoNer if I shift to Xiz
              this game
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #787
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Final wolves:

                Bolt/roundbox/freezing?

                Make sure to look at dead peoples reads good luck town

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #788
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Love y’all

                  Fuck u haku

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #789
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    I feel like imma die here, so I’ll say this:

                    - dont lynch storn
                    - don’t listen to MML but he’s town
                    - don’t listen to Halu but he’s town
                    - listen to gradiant
                    - DBP play the game next time you do that too often
                    - if Mellon is a wolf, shadow prob is a wolf
                    - if I’m wrong about storn in an off world then fuck me lol
                    ???

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #790
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Freezin + Bolth would be a reasonable pairing if Xiz is town


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #791
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        stop posting
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #792
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          votecount:
                          bolth (1)- Haku
                          freezin (1)- fatfuck
                          Shadow (1)- roundbox
                          Lar (1)- mellon
                          storn (1)- Shadow
                          roundbox (2)- Xiz, psycho
                          Xiz (5)- DBP, storn, Freezin, Gradiant, bolth
                          raeko (1)- Lar
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #793
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Xiz has died, he was...

                            GREEN


                            Night 1 will last 24 hours ending at 11:00 PM EST (10:00 PM Server time).

                            Night 1 begins now.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #794
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              In the night...

                              Bolth mannn has died. He was...

                              GREEN


                              Day 1 will last 48 hours ending at 11:00 PM EST (10:00 PM Server time) Monday, February 24th.

                              Day 1 begins now.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Bolth mannn
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 2228

                                #795
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                yeet

                                Comment

                                Working...