TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #541
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Freezin what's up bud? You've been in here for a while. Who's your lynch for the day?
    probably still bolth IF YOU ASKED ME RIGHT THIS SECOND.

    although im about 5 secs away from just hitting the eject button on any post that wasnt made in the last 4 hours

    a lot of feinting and squabbling.

    If bolth has a problem with this, bolth can talk to me right now
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #542
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      PREACH



      this is why I always ignore reading haku until a phase or two has gone on. I am always scared I am just being paranoid about whatever idea haku has

      I don't see any crazy wolf vibes from haku this game but I don't really feel strongly town either. I thought the posts bringing up the colours were kinda weird
      What is wolf Haku like? I don't think I've ever asked that yet in this game, and am rather curious. He's very null to me right now

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #543
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        although dont trust anyone, not even yourself because i think i have been just playing from the hip and trusting my instincts waaay too much in TWG lately (lately for me, not for you considering i havnt played in a very long time)

        so i might just blow up everything and try a new approach
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • Bolth mannn
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2008
          • 2228

          #544
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          I mean I have a problem with the idea of ignoring 40 hours of the phase

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #545
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            if bolth is a wolf, i want to believe he is a wolf
            if bolth is town i want to believe he is not a wolf
            Let me not become attached to beliefs I may not want.
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #546
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              sup
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #547
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                I mean I have a problem with the idea of ignoring 40 hours of the phase
                Using prior evidence to influence decisions is fine if you believe there is something of worth there.

                Currently in your case i believe that using circumstantial evidence and interactions from the beginning of the day will point me in the direction of a"feelings" lynch. This was indicated most strongly to me when I used the tone of your posts to justify a "feeling" i had that you were being too jokey and deflecting attention.

                This evidence has been contradicted by more recent posts where people are noting that you are serious and verbose

                Therefore ive chosen to discard it.

                I'm not saying theres nothing of value in the first 40 hours and im sure ill be going back there selectively when im looking for talking points (especially during ISOs). But at least in your (bolth) case i feel like i can safely discard earlier interactions
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #548
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  also

                  "i did x as a wolf, i also notice that y person is also doing x, therefore they must be a wolf"

                  im sure i dont have to explain why this is not good logic
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #549
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    @bolth

                    in reference to post #131, what would be in your opinion "behavior that is inherently wolfy?"
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #550
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      What is wolf Haku like? I don't think I've ever asked that yet in this game, and am rather curious. He's very null to me right now
                      For me personally you just have to play a lot with him. I wouldnt kill him in the first few phases either because Haku nearly always posts enough to clear or condemn himself.

                      As for what to look for, Haku is no longer a bad wolf and hasnt been for a long time. If he doesnt post a decent amount every phase then I would be suspicious of him. But other than that, you cant really attack his way of thinking because his way of solving players is unique to him and is not alignment indicative. Suspicion of Haku for me personally is a function of the play of the people around him. AKA process of elimination.
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #551
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        hmm so upon a quick read of the thread:

                        Was feeling like MML was a bit quieter than the last game I'd played with him, but then started seeing a bit more of what I'm used to so leaning town right now.

                        Xiz while always a wolf at heart is leaning town for me right now too.

                        I don't know enough about freezin to say a whole lot, appears to be making an effort right now so I'll give town lean for the time being, but definitely want to look more into them.

                        Don't have much of a read on raeko right now

                        Bolth mannn is another I'm not too sure on, not someone I'm familiar with (new?) I feel like they kinda hid away for a little bit there after there was some pressure but I need to look at that again as well.

                        I do not like a quiet DBP at all, that concerns me.

                        storn42 & Hakulyte I want to look into these two more since I've seen a bit of pressure on both of them. I want to make sure I'm seeing things in them and not just being swayed by other's posts.

                        I'm null on gradiant right now

                        Shadow dude, I don't like that you have over 100 posts of like one-liners man. I don't know that it's indicative of your wolf game but it's weird to me. It's like the "hey look at me I'm super active" kinda thing and I don't like it.

                        roundbox is another person I want to look at closer, there was something that felt a bit off to me on my readthrough (gotta go find it again) then kinda was conveniently gone for a while.

                        fatfuck42, welcome back plop. I need to try to remember your playstyle.

                        I know, I know not the greatest reads at the moment, I'm going to do my usual analyze each person thing here but they always take me a few and I wanted to give a quick first impression since I wasn't around for the very start of the game.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #552
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          votecount:
                          bolth (2)- DBP, Haku
                          Gradiant (1)- fatfuck
                          Shadow (1)- roundbox
                          Freezin (1)-storn
                          Lar (1)- mellon
                          storn (2)- Lar, Gradiant
                          unvote- Freezin, bolth, Xiz, Shadow
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #553
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            despite my new approach, i still am and always will lynch inactives.

                            If psycho doesnt bring anything today thats where my vote is going and im not going to feel bad about it
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #554
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              the first post is a good start though
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #555
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                psycho if EOD was in 5 mins who would you kill. The reason why doesnt have to be long but I would like a name
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...