TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fatfuck42
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2016
    • 7

    #1366
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    freezin

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1367
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      It can't be pro town to self pres when the hardclaim states the goal of fakeclaiming was to draw a NK.
      i mean... i could see what he was tryna do

      i just could

      i wouldn't do it myself but

      c'mon now

      we're talking about the 3 vests guy here
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #1368
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by fatfuck42
        I think softclaiming when you're a VT and you believe you're going to be mislynched while you're at work is a short-sighted townie play.
        HE

        CLAIMED

        IT WAS TO

        DRAW

        A NIGHT KILL


        WHY DO YOU KEEP GLOSSING OVER THE FACT THAT HIS OWN ADMISSIONS CONTRIDICT YOUR DEFENSE JESUS
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #1369
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          I much much muuuuuuuuch rather lynch Haku then Freezin guys

          The most information possible right fucking there with a slot that's always 99.9999999999999992% scum and you're passing it the fuck up?
          ​

          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #1370
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            There is no benefit to being scared of someone not here?
            There's also no benefit to voting that slot rn either

            Trust me on Haku please
            I'm not scared of them but you know what I mean, I am scared of being wrong

            OK you know what I think you are town and I didn't get town vibes from haku

            funnygurl

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #1371
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              i mean... i could see what he was tryna do
              Really because at the end there not even Haku could see what he was trying to do that's why he contradicted it
              ​

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1372
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                votecount:
                storn (1)- DBP
                freezin (3)- funny, psycho, fatfuck
                funny (3)- Lar, freezin, raeko
                psycho (1)- storn
                dabackpack (1)- roundbox
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1373
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  I emphatically disagree that my vote is wasted
                  I disagree with your point on Haku

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  So, you have no doubts that I was just trying to just save my town self D0 ?
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I'm VT and I was just trying to bait a NK on me.
                  I was planning to fake claim mason with Xiz as a partner using post #62 as fake evidence.
                  Now, I'm probably just going to get mislynched and hated in postgame for really doing that.
                  haku claimed to save themself on d0 and to be night killed
                  I think this coming clean is a breath of honesty from haku. it's much more deflated and frank than their other posts, and I think it's just a culmination of their frustration and inability to project their towniness after getting tangled up in a ridiculous scenario (as a fault of haku's own)
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #1374
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    @Round

                    You're not wrong in regards to what DBP has done

                    But please understand that's not the best lynch this phase

                    Please just let us get to him later
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #1375
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      storn, I see you're here
                      why are you townreading me so much this game? either I've missed it in your posts, or you've never explained it in solid detail
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #1376
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        I much much muuuuuuuuch rather lynch Haku then Freezin guys
                        for once a agree with MML this game. Freezin is town. I dont think haku/fg is a wolf but i could be proven wrong.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #1377
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          storn, I see you're here
                          why are you townreading me so much this game? either I've missed it in your posts, or you've never explained it in solid detail
                          you missed it cus im not town reading you


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #1378
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            I emphatically disagree that my vote is wasted
                            I disagree with your point on Haku





                            haku claimed to save themself on d0 and to be night killed
                            I think this coming clean is a breath of honesty from haku. it's much more deflated and frank than their other posts, and I think it's just a culmination of their frustration and inability to project their towniness after getting tangled up in a ridiculous scenario (as a fault of haku's own)

                            So you see how you quoted Haku was gonna fake claim mason with Xiz

                            Was Xiz not the one pressuring him when he claimed?
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #1379
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              you missed it cus im not town reading you
                              I misses this too
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • fatfuck42
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 7

                                #1380
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                how else do you propose we solve him?
                                not saying that he can't break away from his current posting pattern, but he hasn't done awful ton this day phase aside from posting for an hour and a half
                                I'm not ignoring the points he made on haku/storn (as I had agreed with his point regarding counterclaming in a closed setup), I just think that the previous EOD has been glossed over a bit and that his actions there are questionable
                                My idea was to look at other people and how they treat him. If it's easier to read others and their intentions, we can use that info to read dap...but that only flies if he posts again. Otherwise, either a PR resolves him or he gets replaced. Really don't want to go down the "lynch the inactive" route.

                                Comment

                                Working...