TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #751
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by fatfuck42
    Don't feel comfortable lynching gradiant anymore either. dap is putting in work and I like what I see. It's between raeko, freezin, psycho, or shadow for me.
    I'm sorry what? This goes against like... your entire list?

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #752
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      are you saying you'd vote him? what's stood out to you about him?

      also, Lar, wtf are you doing deflecting away from this shadowgod point
      I'm so confused
      I would lynch anyone outside of gradiant, storn, haku atm... I feel like I’m forgetting someone..

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #753
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Becoming increasingly ok with CFDing on Raeko like what the fuck
        ​

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #754
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Oh, and I won’t vote psycho today.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #755
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Mellon, what's your serious vote now.

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #756
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              what's with these two defending shadowgod like this

              and yes, shadowgod, it's mostly that I haven't played many games with you excepting xiz's waifu game before. I just felt like most of your contribution has been reactionary (mostly w/ haku) and not too much of you peering into other players
              ...My dude... Did you forget that we played TWG 188 together as wolves?

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • fatfuck42
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2016
                • 7

                #757
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                In times like these, Trust The Gut. freezin

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #758
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by fatfuck42
                  I've been reevaluating my townread on xiz as the phase has gone on but I worry it's from lack of better prospects (still think the storn lynch stinks, don't want a roundbox lynch either). I wouldn't vote for him mostly because he's a strong player and I think more harm comes from losing town xiz d0 than letting wolf xiz live a phase.
                  I don't really like this post --- first sentence is possible hedging + fence-sitting

                  Second sentence is not something I think a town player would normally think in this situation. If you think they're scummy you dig deeper, not keep them alive "just in case" they're town. Because you're begging the question "well when IS a good time to lynch Xiz"


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #759
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    I'm sorry what? This goes against like... your entire list?
                    this point as well dbp

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #760
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      why me wtf
                      I echo this, why me?
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • fatfuck42
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2016
                        • 7

                        #761
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        I'm sorry what? This goes against like... your entire list?
                        The haku shit fucked me up and made me reevaluate. Some reads like lar and roundbox are still the same, but others have shifted. For the most part though I'm kinda lost, lol

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #762
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Tbh you put me in a mindfuck and am a little mad. I can’t wait to play wolf against you now ya little shit
                          I know what you're doing and I'm ignoring your bluffs


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #763
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            I would lynch anyone outside of gradiant, storn, haku atm... I feel like I’m forgetting someone..
                            I think when I check back on your lynch anyone besides these 3 posts, I'll find only Gradiant as being cconsistently on there
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #764
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              xiz vs freezin right now for me but i'd like to lynch either of them.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #765
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                mellon what's your actual vote?

                                Comment

                                Working...