TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bolth mannn
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2008
    • 2228

    #691
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    I still don't understand why hakulyte seems to be getting a free pass? His playing style is absolutely cooked. Can anyone give me some more context for this? Also he never answered this

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    If you're Roundbox or Plop you can ignore what I said in the last few pages.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #692
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Okay thank goodness someone else believes storn is town
      this is so forced

      Xiz


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #693
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by fatfuck42
        Lar, if you're set on storn being a wolf, who do you think his partners are? Do you think they're part of the momentum, or is the train pure?
        Xiz Has been trying to defend them/get them out of the public's view for a hot minute.

        Since he won't post serious reads on most players his partners could, frankly, be anyone and it wouldn't contradict anything other then it's probably not Shadow.

        I also think Raeko's unwillingness to move her vote right now is damning in this regard.

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Easy bandwagon from roundbox’s perspective, not yours
        So is that a fucking no to my question? Let alone how this reply just made not one single lick of sense

        It's either an easy wagon or not, RB's perspective be damned
        ​

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #694
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          this is so forced

          Xiz
          Go back to bed

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #695
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by fatfuck42
            Happy to see you too! Now's not the time, but I gotta tell you about Raging Loop at some point.
            I'm gonna buy this soon

            I look forward to more VN talk when it's not EOD
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #696
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              And Storn explain why I should read you town when you REFUSED TO HELP TOWN AT ALL IN 48 HOURS

              I frankly don't care how bad you mighta played in past games or whatever. What's the excuse today?
              ​

              Comment

              • fatfuck42
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2016
                • 7

                #697
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                I still don't understand why hakulyte seems to be getting a free pass? His playing style is absolutely cooked. Can anyone give me some more context for this? Also he never answered this
                He said some shit, dude. He's off the table for today.

                Comment

                • fatfuck42
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2016
                  • 7

                  #698
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  I'm gonna buy this soon

                  I look forward to more VN talk when it's not EOD
                  Hell yes!!! VN crew is back in session!

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #699
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                    I still don't understand why hakulyte seems to be getting a free pass? His playing style is absolutely cooked. Can anyone give me some more context for this? Also he never answered this
                    iso his posts and if you can't see why then get back to us

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #700
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                      I still don't understand why hakulyte seems to be getting a free pass? His playing style is absolutely cooked. Can anyone give me some more context for this? Also he never answered this
                      He's off the table rn.
                      You can go back and read his last like, 5 post if on your own time. 'Sides that, trust me and consider another target
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #701
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                        I still don't understand why hakulyte seems to be getting a free pass? His playing style is absolutely cooked. Can anyone give me some more context for this? Also he never answered this
                        I was honestly torn between Haku and Storn but due to the lack of willingness to help town or at least just let us know he's around and getting caught up really, REALLY bothers me

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #702
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          votecount:
                          bolth (1)- Haku
                          Gradiant (1)- fatfuck
                          Shadow (1)- roundbox
                          Freezin (1)- storn
                          Lar (1)- mellon
                          storn (3)- Gradiant, Shadow, Lar
                          roundbox (2)- Xiz, psycho
                          Haku (1)- bolth
                          Xiz (1)- DBP
                          unvote- Freezin
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #703
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            Hot take: Freezin would be a good lynch today
                            Is this just coming from storn's vote on them? Or was there something more.

                            I was reading through their posts but I'm totally unfamiliar with them. I wasn't sure what to make of it all.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #704
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              I was honestly torn between Haku and Storn but due to the lack of willingness to help town or at least just let us know he's around and getting caught up really, REALLY bothers me. That's why I'm staying on Storn
                              unfinished thought

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #705
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                ???
                                mml can you respond?

                                Comment

                                Working...