TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #796
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    F in the chat

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #797
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Just a heads up guys I'm feeling like death and am at work. Praying to Jesus my boss sends me home so I can rest.

      MML You mentioned something that I'm up to? Wanna talk?

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #798
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Thats an... Interesting kill.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #799
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Also Raeko: you were asked by Lar and another person if you were going to move your vote. You said you would, but at the end of the day you did not. I'm nitpicking right now I get it but you clearly told me it was a joke vote.

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #800
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            I forgot to finish my thought there, sorry. Why leave the vote?

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #801
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              It was fun playing with ya I guess? Wasn't expecting you to be NK'd.

              Anyway I didn't have the to examine wagons in the night so give me a sec to reread EoD. Frankly, I still think Storn looks bad and very much needs to be solved still, and Raeko's piss poor EoD has no excuse.

              Actually Raeko

              Thanks for claiming that you where gonna switch to Storn with me and then laughing when I asked you to put your money where your mouth is. You are detrimental to town and I'm all for getting you out of here sooner and not later
              ​

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #802
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                It was fun playing with ya I guess? Wasn't expecting you to be NK'd.

                Anyway I didn't have the to examine wagons in the night so give me a sec to reread EoD. Frankly, I still think Storn looks bad and very much needs to be solved still, and Raeko's piss poor EoD has no excuse.

                Actually Raeko

                Thanks for claiming that you where gonna switch to Storn with me and then laughing when I asked you to put your money where your mouth is. You are detrimental to town and I'm all for getting you out of here sooner and not later
                Was just going to say that I want A LOT more from Storn today as well. I'd like to investigate Raeko a little bit as well, too.

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #803
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Just a heads up guys I'm feeling like death and am at work. Praying to Jesus my boss sends me home so I can rest.

                  MML You mentioned something that I'm up to? Wanna talk?
                  Oh yeah forgot the obvious for a sec but after Haku claimed you came back and tried getting people to entertain a Haku vote and it came off as incredibly fucking scum because he's already claimed and you're supposed to drop it so if a wolf wasn't paying attention in the point of the thread where he said that our PR might live another day.

                  Now rather that's your inexperience showing or you hoping to lynch a PR, I don't know. I otherwise lean you town
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #804
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Who tf kills bolth here? It almost feels more likely to be a vigi shot than a wolf kill but unless some sort of protection is in the game. Assuming thisnis the wolf kill, i think we should actually look towards those who were town reading bolth as i feel a wolf will more often kill a town read over a wolf read on their list.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #805
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Apparently, GREEN cannot be Master Wolf because seering and flips are two independant things and OP doesn't lie about flips therefore Xiz cannot be that.

                      Looks like my vote was wrong on Bolth too.

                      Good to know that my instincts are still garbage.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #806
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        But yeah on a similar note

                        IF A TOWN ONE-SHOT KILLED BOLTH well fuck why you didn't kill Storn but anyway NOW'S PROBABLY A DECENT TIME TO CLAIM AS IT MIGHT HELP VARIFY IF HAKU IS FULL OF SHIT LATER

                        Basically the question is did Haku get protected by another town PR or is he full of shit and wolves never targeted him
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #807
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Oh yeah forgot the obvious for a sec but after Haku claimed you came back and tried getting people to entertain a Haku vote and it came off as incredibly fucking scum because he's already claimed and you're supposed to drop it so if a wolf wasn't paying attention in the point of the thread where he said that our PR might live another day.

                          Now rather that's your inexperience showing or you hoping to lynch a PR, I don't know. I otherwise lean you town
                          Are you...referring to EOD? Because if so I never once mentioned Haku during EOD

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #808
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            IF YOU PROTECTED BAKU DO NOT

                            NOT

                            NOT CLAIM

                            DO NOT CLAIM

                            Just whoever took that shot, assuming it's one shot
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #809
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              I'm in consensus with Storn and Lar, tbh. If we have a vigi. Own up to your fucking shot and explain why you shot him

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • mellon_collie
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 156

                                #810
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Thanks for claiming that you where gonna switch to Storn with me and then laughing when I asked you to put your money where your mouth is. You are detrimental to town and I'm all for getting you out of here sooner and not later
                                I got distracted last night drinking with my dad, that's why I wasn't around very consistently, and I forgot about the game until it was too late to figure out what was going on. take it or leave it that's what actually happened

                                Anyone who knows me can tell you that my vote on you really was a joke. I hate the smell or sight of mayo it disgusts me. If roundbox doesn't back me on this I would vote him just for that actually, he KNOWS this is true and if I am a wolf it's for a different reason than that

                                can we please just not do this because it's going to be a giant waste of time. I fucked up not paying attention and changing my vote yesterday and I'm sorry but it didn't really affect anything at the end of the day. but wasting tons of time squabbling between us will affect the game negatively

                                Comment

                                Working...