TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #556
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    I'm still mad btw lmfao
    my b
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #557
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      If psycho doesnt bring anything today thats where my vote is going and im not going to feel bad about it
      oh....

      Though I already knew I was coming into hell when I took over for Subaru considering everyone's always calling him wolfy


      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      psycho if EOD was in 5 mins who would you kill. The reason why doesnt have to be long but I would like a name
      eod 5 mins I'd probably park a vote on rounbox at the moment, I was actually about to post about them again anyway so I'll just include it here.

      Originally posted by roundbox
      I mean, how did you expect him to respond? I've hated most reaction tests just because you can move the goalposts wherever the fuck you want to call someone out
      what merit freezin would have doing this to a new player? probably nothing unless he's a wolf. I don't see him picking the easy target to tunnel on as a wolf tho
      This came off kind of weirdly defensive to me. May be nothing, but it caught my eye.

      Otherwise hasn't been much substance coming out of them at the moment. Most of what was in bulkier posts were all replies to other people and not really them trying to solve anything on their own.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #558
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        plop i dont like the double standard you use in your reads list

        You apply the UTR/inactive moniker to 4 different people but sprinkle them around between wolf and null without appreciable differences.

        I also think that your explanation for Gradiants placement in your list is weak, though that might be because I can personally attest he is very defensive when it comes to being scumread on peoples reads list.

        As for what conclusions I'm drawing from it, I dont think its enough to hurt your position atm but I'd like a response regardless
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #559
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          wow two replacements on d1 what a dick move

          Comment

          • Bolth mannn
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2008
            • 2228

            #560
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            @bolth

            in reference to post #131, what would be in your opinion "behavior that is inherently wolfy?"


            I was genuinely asking that out of curiosity. At that early point in the game, there was no behaviour from anyone that I would have considered wolfy.

            As to what I actually consider wolfy, that’s what I’m working on developing and why I went quiet for a bit of the phase, I was sitting back and observing and trying to decide for myself what behaviour I find wolfy and compare it to what everyone else is saying is wolf behaviour.

            Lying, Following others leads and not having opinions for themselves are big on my list so far

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #561
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              Xiz while always a wolf at heart
              Tru

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #562
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                roundbox can you give me a reads list please

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #563
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Working my way through individuals

                  DBP: I really can't say shit here cause there's nothing to go off of, really hopin you'll be back soon.

                  storn: Lack of posting gives a negative vibe, the one post made with some substance to it was nice because it was their own thoughts so that was a positive to me, but then when pulling up the next post realized they're bascially just tunneling on Freezin, so that does raise an eyebrow for me.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #564
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    if mellon is a wolf, then either psycho/shadow is a wolf as as well.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #565
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      I'm for killing inactives, ive changed my opinion back on that again.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #566
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        I'm for killing inactives, ive changed my opinion back on that again.
                        Vote Storn with me, I think he's the worst offender other then the two who subbed out.

                        At least DBP was active and actually has a high chance of being here at EoD
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #567
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Vote Storn with me, I think he's the worst offender other then the two who subbed out.

                          At least DBP was active and actually has a high chance of being here at EoD
                          You are my highest town, so i'll consider it. Can you give me a tl;dr about storn. I truly, truly, truly don't see it.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #568
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            [not highest town, but like, high town, considering**]

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #569
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              I'm for killing inactives, ive changed my opinion back on that again.
                              Hold up. Weren't you okay with killing inactives all along? Or did I miss something?

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #570
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                I still don't like Freedom's earlier entrances, and I'm not super hot on his re-entrance where he basically doesn't want to address half of what happened.

                                I get he had work and 40 hours is a long time but Freezin if you want to show your on team town here then give us full reads and maybe a top 3 lynch/won't lynch. Invite us in the gears that make up your mind
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...