TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #586
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    MML? Quick recap on storn plz?
    Comes in with weak takes on the same two or three people

    Deflects when asked questions

    Refuses to read players

    Has been keeping us waiting forever now

    It's all of the negatives of a non-poster but he's had more then a few chances to actually answer stuff and be productive
    ​

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #587
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      not sure

      I'm thinking storn

      I also have kinda weird vibes from both Plop and roundbox. It seemed like the first few of Plop's posts were just expanding on things that I had already said. seemed kinda like using someone else's ideas but slightly changing them to not be extra noticeable.

      In terms of roundbox idk I just really need more

      and then there is DBP who you understand why that play style scares me considering TWG 190 but there isn't much other than that toward him

      probably one of them
      DBP has done that in more games then 190, and had done it as town just as much as wolf.

      It's annoying and I hate it but it isn't telling if his alignment
      ​

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #588
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        That said if DBP doesn't fucking get in here I won't be defending him further, but I can't entertain a vote for him considering some of my other reads
        ​

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #589
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Sonic movie was decent

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #590
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            We're all here eagerly waiting for Storn to give reads I guess?

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #591
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              if raeko hops on storn im sure storn will be one of the top wagons for today so, if there is someone who i know i dont want dead ill vote him because i could be wrong on storn. I'd still eat that bag of dicks tho

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #592
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                Sonic movie was decent
                Careful, we lynch all liars here
                ​

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #593
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Careful, we lynch all liars here
                  no we dont half of the people in this game would be dead already

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #594
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    hello xiz!
                    I always feel kinda iffy when someone is considered a wolf just for not posting, when it is this early in the game. I wouldn't be OK with killing an afk at this point yet, its completely random and doesn't give us as much information for the next day. This changes as the game goes on lynching afks D0 seems more likely to be a mislynch than a hit so I don't really like you suggesting it so casually

                    Your vote is OK, not exactly a spicy take but I don't have any problem with you voting for Bolth
                    This used to be my mentality as well, that lynching an afk wouldn't give much info and always had that fear of a mislynch, but now I have to agree with a lot of the others that there's been too many games with a wolf flying completely utr. It's like now become "oh well they'll never lynch an inactive d0 I may as well buy myself a phase"
                    I still don't love lynching an inactive, however, I'm not as opposed as I once was. I also came to realize you can get some info out of it based on people's voting patterns.

                    Just wanted to plop my 2c there cause I think I remember someone pointing out Raeko being against inactive lynches, but I get the reasoning behind it cause I used to feel the same.

                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    I've made more posts than like half the people in this game so I'm not exactly UTR. I'm right here out in the open hello
                    The only thing that bugs me about this is waving around having more posts than like half the people but almost all were d0 shenanigans. It feels pretty normal for their play though so going to stay in null for me until more substance is posted.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #595
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      sunfan give me a gun i wanna be a vigi

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #596
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        I think i'd kill anyone outside of Haku, MML and gradiant today.

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #597
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          I've gotta grab something to eat, it's 9pm and we've not had dinner yet. Hopefully DBP, storn and roundbox will pop in while I grab something. Chances are I'm going to kinda have to free pass the high volume posters for the phase just because I don't have a lot of time before eod (barring anything major coming out in the next couple hours). be back in a little bit.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • mellon_collie
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 156

                            #598
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            This used to be my mentality as well, that lynching an afk wouldn't give much info and always had that fear of a mislynch, but now I have to agree with a lot of the others that there's been too many games with a wolf flying completely utr. It's like now become "oh well they'll never lynch an inactive d0 I may as well buy myself a phase"
                            I still don't love lynching an inactive, however, I'm not as opposed as I once was. I also came to realize you can get some info out of it based on people's voting patterns.

                            Just wanted to plop my 2c there cause I think I remember someone pointing out Raeko being against inactive lynches, but I get the reasoning behind it cause I used to feel the same.



                            The only thing that bugs me about this is waving around having more posts than like half the people but almost all were d0 shenanigans. It feels pretty normal for their play though so going to stay in null for me until more substance is posted.
                            I like this post because in her initial reads post, psycho had a null read on me. The fact that she went back to read me specifically looks towny to me. Even if no conclusions were reached, the effort in solving is shown

                            Comment

                            • fatfuck42
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2016
                              • 7

                              #599
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              plop i dont like the double standard you use in your reads list

                              You apply the UTR/inactive moniker to 4 different people but sprinkle them around between wolf and null without appreciable differences.

                              I also think that your explanation for Gradiants placement in your list is weak, though that might be because I can personally attest he is very defensive when it comes to being scumread on peoples reads list.

                              As for what conclusions I'm drawing from it, I dont think its enough to hurt your position atm but I'd like a response regardless
                              I think the differences are appreciable. For example, dap's inactivity was limited to one short burst on one or two pages then nothing, whereas storn popped up at a few different points. There's also a difference between UTR and inactive.

                              As for the gradiant stuff, might just gotta agree to disagree.

                              Comment

                              • fatfuck42
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 7

                                #600
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                if mellon is a wolf, then either psycho/shadow is a wolf as as well.
                                Where are you getting this from?

                                Comment

                                Working...