TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fatfuck42
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2016
    • 7

    #526
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Just so there's no misunderstandings with my storn take, it doesn't have much to do with him. Aside from what Xiz said, where wolf storn would've chimed in instead of staying quiet, he's still scummy. But when momentum builds against him towards EoD, and when people I have my eye on are part of that momentum, I get worried.

    Comment

    • fatfuck42
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 7

      #527
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      I also gotta head out for a bit too, probably a couple hours, but I'll be back pre-EoD.

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #528
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        At work, my attention's gonna be a bit divided but I'll be around.

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #529
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          votecount:
          bolth (2)- DBP, Haku
          Gradiant (1)- fatfuck
          Shadow (1)- roundbox
          Poptart (1)- Shadow
          Freezin (1)-storn
          Lar (1)- mellon
          storn (2)- Lar, Gradiant
          unvote- Freezin, bolth, Xiz
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #530
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            psychoangel691 has replaced SubaruPoptart, effective immediately
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #531
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              *waves* heyo
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #532
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Just did an ISO on Storn... Nothing really of substance tbh... But this IS Storn, and that scares me

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #533
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  *waves* heyo
                  Girl you've got a lot of work to do. Welcome back, nonetheless.

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #534
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    ISO'd Bolthe and he's improved a little in my eyes, and I would be comfortable with not lynching him today based on how he answered my question regarding him being in danger

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #535
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Freezin what's up bud? You've been in here for a while. Who's your lynch for the day?

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #536
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Gradiant seems iight too. I'm getting the same vibe as I had with him back when we played. I don't ever lynch him today either

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #537
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Girl you've got a lot of work to do. Welcome back, nonetheless.
                          Maybe if you didn't post a million one-liner posts I'd be caught up already :P
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #538
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Someone asked me earlier if I was assuming Haku was town, and I'm honestly not sure. His backwards way of playing the game fucks with my head and he's really difficult to get a read on.

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #539
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              unvote for now. I want Storn to step up if he pops in during EOD

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • mellon_collie
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 156

                                #540
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Maybe if you didn't post a million one-liner posts I'd be caught up already :P
                                PREACH

                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Someone asked me earlier if I was assuming Haku was town, and I'm honestly not sure. His backwards way of playing the game fucks with my head and he's really difficult to get a read on.
                                this is why I always ignore reading haku until a phase or two has gone on. I am always scared I am just being paranoid about whatever idea haku has

                                I don't see any crazy wolf vibes from haku this game but I don't really feel strongly town either. I thought the posts bringing up the colours were kinda weird

                                Comment

                                Working...