TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2281
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    votecount:
    psycho (2)- dbp, fatfuck
    dbp (4)- duk3, storn, raeko, psycho

    :00 good
    :01 bad
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #2282
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      the suspense is killing me


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #2283
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        dbp
        sorry town if I'm wrong, don't have more time to look around psycho's 'slip'

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #2284
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by fatfuck42
          I feel really stupid since everyone went and voted while I was busy compiling this shit, but here:

          Here's every time angel posted about storn last phase:
          Because storn was a ? for me, now I can chalk it up to him being a PR. Not like I could've know that then, I just knew he seemed off.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2285
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            stop posting
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2286
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              votecount:
              psycho (2)- dbp, fatfuck
              dbp (5)- duk3, storn, raeko, psycho, gradiant
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #2287
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                DaBackPack has died. He was...

                GREEN


                Night 4 will be expedited. Night 4 will end 24 hours from now, or when I have received all relevant night actions and all relevant night actions performed have locked in their night action(s).

                Night 4 begins now.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2288
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  all relevant roles/parties who have night actions have been given the following message

                  you have an action, and this is an expedited phase

                  you have the full 24 hours to decide upon your action, but if you wish to lock in an action, please use "I lock in [action x]"

                  once all actions have been locked in, the night phase may end early
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2289
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    I have received all relevant actions.

                    In the night...

                    Duk3star has died. He was blue

                    The game is over, wolves win
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2290
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      I'll get the postgame thread up in an hour
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • mellon_collie
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 156

                        #2291
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Comment

                        • Duk3star
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2019
                          • 0

                          #2292
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Thanks to everybody for the game. Sorry I couldnt bring it home with the RB.

                          Comment

                          Working...