TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #811
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Are you...referring to EOD? Because if so I never once mentioned Haku during EOD
    Nope, it was much eariler. Left a bad taste in my mouth
    ​

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #812
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      But yeah on a similar note

      IF A TOWN ONE-SHOT KILLED BOLTH well fuck why you didn't kill Storn but anyway NOW'S PROBABLY A DECENT TIME TO CLAIM AS IT MIGHT HELP VARIFY IF HAKU IS FULL OF SHIT LATER

      Basically the question is did Haku get protected by another town PR or is he full of shit and wolves never targeted him
      Im an idot, when did haku claim?


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #813
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Raeko you are full of shit. Period.

        You had the time to write two post mocking me but are trying to sit there and say you lost track of the game and that's why you couldn't write out tags and a name?

        I simply do not believe it
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #814
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by storn42
          Im an idot, when did haku claim?
          Noting that you claimed not to have known
          ​

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #815
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            I'm in consensus with Storn and Lar, tbh. If we have a vigi. Own up to your fucking shot and explain why you shot him

            Hey, I found my next vote.

            Comment

            • mellon_collie
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 156

              #816
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Raeko you are full of shit. Period.

              You had the time to write two post mocking me but are trying to sit there and say you lost track of the game and that's why you couldn't write out tags and a name?

              I simply do not believe it
              okie dokie, if that's what you believe that's what it is I guess. I came in an posted a one liner, I wasn't mocking you? I was drunk but I don't think my tone came across as mocking. Anyway I can't really tell you anything else cause I already told you everything that really happened so keep going off about this if you want but it didn't mean anything at the end of the day and if you really think I'm a wolf for parking a vote on someone who didn't have any other votes and never got any, and I never made a push on you, uh?

              Then I need to question why you are pushing this so hard

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #817
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Noting that you claimed not to have known
                Listen i miss stupid shit all the time. Take a look at last game where i missed greg claiming. It happens.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #818
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  I don't understand why we are assuming this was a vigi shot?

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #819
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    If you're a town PR, don't explain things. Just keep using night actions.

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #820
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      I don't understand why we are assuming this was a vigi shot?
                      Wiuld you nk bolth?


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • mellon_collie
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 156

                        #821
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        Wiuld you nk bolth?
                        no, I wouldn't. but I would random.org a night kill and have in the past. I've also picked weird night kills in the hopes of throwing people off like this

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #822
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          Listen i miss stupid shit all the time. Take a look at last game where i missed greg claiming. It happens.
                          You missed the claim and Haku lived, hOw 'bøuț þat sHīt
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #823
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Also, you can assume the NK got potentially blocked and Bolth mannn randomly died.

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #824
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Raeko if you want to question why I'm pushing this so hard I've already told thread but sure

                              Go ahead

                              Try pushing me
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • mellon_collie
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 156

                                #825
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Raeko if you want to question why I'm pushing this so hard I've already told thread but sure

                                Go ahead

                                Try pushing me
                                I will because I want to figure out if this is a legitimate thought you're having or if you are picking on something you think would be easy

                                what do you think I was trying to accomplish with that vote? what was my end goal? what was I trying to do with that play?

                                Comment

                                Working...