TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #631
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Not before storn but like after I guess
    Oh I gotcha.

    What I said still stands though.

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • fatfuck42
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 7

      #632
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      It's just shy of an hour until EoD and it still feels like we're pretty scattered. I'd like to see some more votes being thrown out to see where we're at.

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #633
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by storn42
        i hope you understand the idea of someone reading their phone before actually getting on their pc to play.
        You very easily could have mentioned that you were catching up via phone, could you not?

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #634
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Xiz
          roundbox

          his post #e.621 stank
          Why?

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #635
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            nobody else is voting you and I will clearly change it, why do you care...?
            Because making a joke vote and riding it out is something I could see wolf Raeko doing.

            Unless yoy think that it's scummy to not want needless votes on you on EoD, I don't understand what your issue is
            ​

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #636
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Xiz
              roundbox

              his post #e.621 stank
              xiz explain this now please
              ​

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #637
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                I think for now I'm going with roundbox

                Reading through plop's posts I'm liking him right now. Having some hesitation for storn since a wagon seemed to be forming came off as town to me, is actively engaging and asking questions as well as inputting some of their own thoughts. Wouldn't vote him this phase unless something changes.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • fatfuck42
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2016
                  • 7

                  #638
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  the Lar read feels pretty hollow for his posts. considering you're putting him at the top of your town pile. You only mention his read on storn specifically, and I think someone at the top of your town pile would probably have a bit more justification
                  I didn't want to write an exhaustive list because he's done and continues to do a lot of stuff I like. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure every other player in this game is townreading him too, lol. Just didn't seem worth it to go into deets.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #639
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    votecount:
                    bolth (2)- DBP, Haku
                    Gradiant (1)- fatfuck
                    Shadow (1)- roundbox
                    Freezin (1)-storn
                    Lar (1)- mellon
                    storn (2)- Gradiant, Shadow
                    roundbox (2)- Xiz, psycho
                    Xiz (1)- Lar
                    unvote- Freezin, bolth
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #640
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Plop, you should probably reevaluate, you asking everybody why they're townreading me when you're vote isn't based on much gives a sort vibe of desperation.

                      Related to this is freezin. Couple games I've played with them we've been pretty antagonistic towards eachother, partly my fault tbh because what he said about me was right, I can get pretty defensive and tunnely. Based on this though, idk if a wolf freezin would kinda agree that plop's read was not great. Would be easier to just leave that vote alone so there'd always be that suspicion left there to work with later for potential lynches.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #641
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        Why?
                        dont like the storn read, i'm fine with most of what he said but feels more like, 'heres info thats been established and said by others' instead of 'here are my thoughts'

                        not confident about it, curious if anyone else is interested in lynching him

                        i dont think i want bolth dead today, and there are enough people on storn for him to realistically be the lynch today. I like MML and gradiant on storn, so im fine with it.

                        Seeing if this sticks

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #642
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          I think for now I'm going with roundbox

                          Reading through plop's posts I'm liking him right now. Having some hesitation for storn since a wagon seemed to be forming came off as town to me, is actively engaging and asking questions as well as inputting some of their own thoughts. Wouldn't vote him this phase unless something changes.
                          how dare you ninja me

                          i really like psycho now

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #643
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Because making a joke vote and riding it out is something I could see wolf Raeko doing.

                            Unless yoy think that it's scummy to not want needless votes on you on EoD, I don't understand what your issue is
                            I can agree with this, especially with phase closing up and us needing to actually have closer knit group of lynches to pick from

                            Comment

                            • fatfuck42
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2016
                              • 7

                              #644
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              So Storn was literally in here for well over 35 minutes, and dipped without doing anything

                              Storn
                              Forgot to reply to this earlier:

                              Never trust that who's viewing the thread shit at the bottom, lol. You can click the thread, close it immediately, and it'll still say you're viewing twenty minutes later.

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #645
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Seeing if this sticks
                                I mean Pyscho magically decided Roundbox was a good lynch too if that makes you happy
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...