TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #481
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by fatfuck42
    I'm moving storn up to null. Not voting him today unless something major happens later. If he's town then it's way too easy for wolves to get a mislynch on him as things stand.
    why include the 2nd part when your original thoughts on him are scum lean and now null?

    Comment

    • fatfuck42
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 7

      #482
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      plop's storn read is bad and it's worse that he's comparing me to him putting me as strong wolf and moving storn to null.
      You're a stronger wolf read than storn because storn brought up and acknowledged his UTR play.

      You're not really playing UTR at the moment, though, so we'll see where my reads end up going.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #483
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Haku that was one post. Where are the others.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #484
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by fatfuck42
          You're a stronger wolf read than storn because storn brought up and acknowledged his UTR play.

          You're not really playing UTR at the moment, though, so we'll see where my reads end up going.
          false. I've also acknowledged it. I've also been posting similar amount currently as I was before you posted your read so nothing's changed from that

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #485
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            aside from that, rest of plop's reads look okay aside from putting xiz as stronger town. I'd have him as null or slight town lean.

            Comment

            • fatfuck42
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 7

              #486
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              why include the 2nd part when your original thoughts on him are scum lean and now null?
              I wanted to clarify that I'm moving him not based on his play but on how others are treating him and the momentum he's getting.

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #487
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                I kinda have no interest in looking at that shit that happened extremely early in tbh, so I don't have much of a read on freezin, and mellon flat out saying she's sheeping my storn read but I'm seeing way more activity out of her otherwise than I'm used to (usually more inactive with more cases of being scum) so null / very slight town there.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #488
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  haku

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #489
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Good morning guys and gals. I just woke up, I'll check on the thread in a bit

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #490
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      im searching for stuff and FFR database keeps giving me errors.

                      the hell???
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #491
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        forums being retarded for anyone else or am i the only one having issues?
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #492
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Haku that was one post. Where are the others.
                          That won't help me and that won't help you.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #493
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            So, I died and flipped town.

                            What do you guys do now ?

                            Comment

                            • fatfuck42
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2016
                              • 7

                              #494
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Freezin, I get that database error on a couple threads too.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #495
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Should I just claim because I won't be here later on ?

                                Comment

                                Working...