TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #376
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I'm trying to think about what it would mean if he was town.
    Oh, I see.. I guess we're actually probably in the same boat here then.

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #377
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Shadow, you might be actually be wolfing because town you was an automatic wolf read for me.

      I'm not sure how you changed in the past few games tho.
      So you DO play this game backwards.

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #378
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        So you DO play this game backwards.
        Well, it tends to work because wolves try to follow a narrative and when I do that, it goes against the flow and break said narrative. It's also safe for me to assume that I will be wrong a few times and that the % of being right is a ton lower early game.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #379
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Random.org told me to vote Gradiant. I never considered it. That thing is insane.

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #380
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Well, it tends to work because wolves try to follow a narrative and when I do that, it goes against the flow and break said narrative. It's also safe for me to assume that I will be wrong a few times and that the % of being right is a ton lower early game.
            I can assure you, it won't work in this scenario. Every single time I've done this style of posting, I've been mislynched.

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #381
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              Random.org told me to vote Gradiant. I never considered it. That thing is insane.
              You ran out of rocks to throw and went to Random.org? What kind of player are you?

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #382
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                You ran out of rocks to throw and went to Random.org? What kind of player are you?
                Hey it's a good exercise sometimes to help you evaluate. This phase had too much Bolth mannn this, Bolth mannn that.

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #383
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Hey it's a good exercise sometimes to help you evaluate. This phase had too much Bolth mannn this, Bolth mannn that.
                  You're not wrong.

                  If I put a gun to your head and gave you 5 seconds to give me a name of someone you'd lynch, who would it be?

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #384
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    You're not wrong.

                    If I put a gun to your head and gave you 5 seconds to give me a name of someone you'd lynch, who would it be?
                    Probably you because I want that gun.

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #385
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Probably you because I want that gun.
                      Okay. Kill me, and you've got the gun. Who do you shoot in this scenario?

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #386
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Okay. Kill me, and you've got the gun. Who do you shoot in this scenario?
                        I shoot you a second time because you probably have 3 vests.

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #387
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Don't you dare say me

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #388
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I shoot you a second time because you probably have 3 vests.
                            LMAO GOD DAMMIT HAKU

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #389
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              I might just lock vote SubaruPoptart and let the NK decide the flavor of the game.

                              That's boring tho.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #390
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Xiz is tempting, but part of me feels like I'm unfair about it.

                                Comment

                                Working...