TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #2071
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    thing is, i dont know any setups where the godfather seers as no result instead of Green, but who knows. It is a mystery game after all.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #2072
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      oh and that was 100% a shitpost. i only realized after i made it that i technically softed there lmao.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #2073
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        quoted it cus its REALLY funny that i softed without even knowing i softed.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • fatfuck42
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 7

          #2074
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by storn42
          either A) i was roleblocked, or B) she's the masterwolf
          I was considering the master wolf angle too, but I've never seen a setup where a check on one comes back as anything other than green. Roleblock sounds likely.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #2075
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by fatfuck42
            Round, what was your most recent read on raeko prior to storn's post?
            I've had her as town the whole game
            raeko is very easy for me to meta read, and the big thing about her posting this game is it's been consistent
            raeko's wolf is a bit more parroty: piggybacking off of other's opinions but never really trying to investigate anyone on her own or come up with anything original

            I've yet to see anything from her that's howling
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #2076
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              i'm also suspicious as to why i lived last night. cus they (probably) roleblocked me N2, and with Duk3's claim, if they really think i'm the seer, shouldn't they kill me? or is my information not enough to try NK me over. I'm really tinfoiling hard on duk3's claim because it was the night after i was blocked. but based on the claims i think its too much tinfoil and he's probably town. If i for whatever reason flip blue, he's 100% town, but i dont think thats going to happen, and I'll probably flip green. either way, TOO MUCH TINFOIL.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • fatfuck42
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2016
                • 7

                #2077
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Duk jailed raeko, and storn's check went through, so that basically confirms wolves have a roleblocker, right? Because the only other alternative is duk is lying (otherwise the jailing would've prevented the check).

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #2078
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  I dont think jailing prevents checks like that but i could be wrong. i believe it only prevents NKs though. either way. TOO MUCH TINFOIL. (also help, i keep writing winfoil)


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • fatfuck42
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2016
                    • 7

                    #2079
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    I've had her as town the whole game
                    raeko is very easy for me to meta read, and the big thing about her posting this game is it's been consistent
                    raeko's wolf is a bit more parroty: piggybacking off of other's opinions but never really trying to investigate anyone on her own or come up with anything original

                    I've yet to see anything from her that's howling
                    Thanks! I noticed during my ISO of you that you've focused on her less and less as the game's gone on, but a townread would explain that.

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #2080
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      my thoughts right now though,

                      I'm still suspicious of psychoangel. Its probably at the point of tunneling but still dont like her.

                      I think there is a good chance DBP is actually a wolf, he's been on all 3 wagons, and i think he's our best bet to win the game. Interested in his "cop check roundbox" thing though. wonder if RB is the godfather if DBP flips red. only have to worry about this if DBP is a wolf though. otherwise game ends

                      IDK about the 3rd wolf though. we have enough town to get an idea though. maybe roundbox?


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • fatfuck42
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2016
                        • 7

                        #2081
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        I dont think jailing prevents checks like that but i could be wrong. i believe it only prevents NKs though. either way. TOO MUCH TINFOIL. (also help, i keep writing winfoil)
                        I'm pretty confident it prevents checks too. I know if a PR gets jailed then their abilities get blocked too.

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #2082
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by fatfuck42
                          I'm pretty confident it prevents checks too. I know if a PR gets jailed then their abilities get blocked too.
                          it prevents the jailed person from using their ability, but im not sure about jailed people getting abilities used on them. I dont think it prevents that, but again, i could be wrong.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #2083
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            I dont think jailing prevents checks like that but i could be wrong. i believe it only prevents NKs though. either way. TOO MUCH TINFOIL. (also help, i keep writing winfoil)
                            I'm assuming no result either means you or psycho were jailed
                            if there's a blocker, then this would happen if you were blocked

                            jailer essentially puts their target in a bubble: the target can't do anything and they can't be interacted with
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #2084
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              I'm assuming no result either means you or psycho were jailed
                              if there's a blocker, then this would happen if you were blocked

                              jailer essentially puts their target in a bubble: the target can't do anything and they can't be interacted with
                              duk3 jailed DBP, either he is lying or there is a roleblocker.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #2085
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Day 1
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                votecount:
                                bolth (1)- Haku
                                freezin (1)- fatfuck
                                Shadow (1)- roundbox
                                Lar (1)- mellon
                                storn (1)- Shadow
                                roundbox (2)- Xiz, psycho
                                Xiz (5)- DBP, storn, Freezin, Gradiant, bolth
                                raeko (1)-Lar
                                Day 2
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                votecount:
                                freezin (5)- psycho, fatfuck, Gradiant, DBP, roundbox
                                funny (3)- Lar, raeko, Duk3
                                dabackpack (3)- funny, freezin, storn
                                Day3
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                votecount:
                                lar (1)- Xel
                                Xel (4)- DBP, Lar, Gradiant, duk3
                                psycho (2)- storn, fatfuck
                                dbp (2)- roundbox, raeko
                                roundbox (1)- psycho
                                Votecount REColorized assuming all PR claims are true (what we know and what is bolded, what is claimed is not)


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...