TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #361
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    I somehow don't feel like he would have been instructed to do something of that magnitude, if you get what I mean
    I don't have a single memory of a wolf getting caught "because someone was coaching them". So, I'm struggling to seriously consider this.

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #362
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      I have no fucking clue what I'm getting at right now and I need to just shut my brain off.

      If I read Bolth as town, it makes no sense as to why he'd feel like he's in danger

      If I read him as wolf, it makes no sense as to why he'd push out so much content so early on.

      I'm gonna leave him be for now because I cannot figure this out

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #363
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Shadow, I really hope you're town because this is how I wish you posted as town.

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #364
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I don't have a single memory of a wolf getting caught "because someone was coaching them". So, I'm struggling to seriously consider this.
          That was more or less me typing without thinking. I do this a shit ton and it gets me in the hot seat. A LOT.

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #365
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            I'd like to hear a bit more from DBP whenever he's available as the wham bam vote was kind of interesting and his reasoning might help me figure out a few things

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #366
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Also Freezin hasn't shown up since I've been here, so I'm looking for thoughts from him as well

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #367
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by roundbox
                this post is also pretty cool; I think everyone reading wolf into bolthmann is having that new player bias syndrome
                (also raeko is a she)
                boltmann is doing a good job emulating standard ffr play. someone mentioned confidence in his play (I think it was Xiz), and I think that's something hard to fake coming back as a wolf.

                oh yeah here's where Xiz says confident
                I don't disagree with keeping the pressure on him (as you should on everybody), but I think driving him into wolf territory is far too much fmpov
                I think this is worth considering. I unfortunately have no clue if Bolth mannn can pull a confident wolf play.

                I don't really see why he couldn't based on what I've read so far.

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #368
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Storn you've been in here for a while, care to join Haku and I and discuss things?
                  when my brain decides to work maybe. i think i need to reread the thread with a clear head


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #369
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by storn42
                    when my brain decides to work maybe. i think i need to reread the thread with a clear head
                    Fair enough. I'm running on fumes here tbh.

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #370
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      After rereading Roundbox/Plop a few times, I think I managed to understand where they were trying to get at. Man I hate that I can probably reverse my reads and up my odds of being right.

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #371
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I think this is worth considering. I unfortunately have no clue if Bolth mannn can pull a confident wolf play.

                        I don't really see why he couldn't based on what I've read so far.
                        Is there anything that stands out to you regarding Bolth that could be like "oh fuck, maybe he could be town?" or are you just hard wolf reading him?

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #372
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          As for you Haku, I feel like you're okay for now...But I'd want you to interact with more people than just Lar, and myself for me to confirm my feeling

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #373
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Is there anything that stands out to you regarding Bolth that could be like "oh fuck, maybe he could be town?" or are you just hard wolf reading him?
                            I'm trying to think about what it would mean if he was town.

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #374
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              After rereading Roundbox/Plop a few times, I think I managed to understand where they were trying to get at. Man I hate that I can probably reverse my reads and up my odds of being right.
                              Which reads would you flip-flop, and what about rereading that would make you change your mind?

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #375
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Shadow, you might be actually be wolfing because town you was an automatic wolf read for me.

                                I'm not sure how you changed in the past few games tho.

                                Comment

                                Working...