TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #346
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I'm guessing the game has 3 wolves based on the 4:1 ratio.
    This is a minor thing, but aren't we dealing with 4 wolves, instead of 3? I thought it was 1 wolf for every three town?

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #347
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Bolth mannn
      From what I understand of the games Ive read, almost all d0 votes are pretty much based on nothing. At the end of the day, I’m the new kid on the block and I absolutely expected someone to grill me to see how I react. How I see it, there’s not a single response I could have given to the initial question that someone wouldn’t have read into. Very smart for Xiz to do me like that.

      Freezin was word vomit from the start, and he hardpushed me based on nearly nothing, but again, I expected someone to, so I don’t think he’s acting overly suspicious, especially as he seems to be a vet based on the reactions to him in the signup thread, I wouldn’t expect him to make such a mistake early on.

      My vote for Melon was obvs based on nothing, but chars reading of that is probably the smartest thing I’ve read in the thread this far so I don’t blame anyone for thinking this way. Early joke votes are common in past games so i didn’t think much of it but obviously again being the new guy I’m gonna be heavily scrutinised.


      Way I see it, it’s way too early to know who any wolves might be. I’m upset melon didn’t respond with something more to go off. I did notice char has adopted the wise old towny role, which is always a good stance to take when someone’s going a bit word crazy, so I have slight suspicions on him, as well as Xiz, who was very quick to claim innocence, but honestly guys, way too early no?
      I read this like he knows instantly Freezin/me are town and prefer to avoid the fight because it's most likely not going to end well.

      He later on seems to discard the suspicion on me as well.


      This is just happening too smoothly. I expect a town player to be like confused and looking for explanations or something.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #348
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        votecount:
        storn (1)- storn
        bolth (2)- DBP, Xiz
        haku (1)- fatfuck
        Shadow (1)- roundbox
        Poptart (1)- Shadow
        Freezin (1)- Lar
        Lar (1)- mellon
        unvote- Freezin, bolth
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #349
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Go through Bolth mannn's post history and pretend you already know all the alignments, but you're stuck talking about the game as if it was something new. It's really an exercise of commentary.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #350
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Bolth mannn
            Alrighty, d0 analysis time,

            ...

            but honestly guys, way too early no?
            That's like a big ouch.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #351
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Bolth mannn
              See thats the thing that is confusing me, I'm clearly in danger and more or less have been since the very start, but is there anything I've done thats inherently wolfy? Storn, DaBackPack, Xiz, and others seem to get away with posting lots of shit that, if posted by me, I feel would also be getting highly scrutinised. Is it simply the fact that I'm a new player? It seems the safest way for a new player to play is to say as little as possible, but that doesnt seem fun.
              Why you don't like talk about the bold part ? Aren't you here to solve the game ? Everything else doesn't help me.

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #352
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                That's like a big ouch.
                The more I think of it, the more I want my opinion of him to change, but I cannot get Bolth to town. It's just...Null to me now. The giant text thing I've already addressed and so on and so forth but after doing an ISO it could be kinda like... You know how you get excited for something and you're unsure how to do it and dive in head first as opposed to getting your feet wet? Kinda like that.

                Sorry that's the best example I can give about how I feel about Bolth at this time

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #353
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Why you don't like talk about the bold part ? Aren't you here to solve the game ? Everything else doesn't help me.
                  That's actually a point I want him to address, but I do not believe has yet. Why would he feel like he's in danger like less than 12 hours into the game?

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #354
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Is it because he's new? Is it because we're all new to him? I can't understand that thought process

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #355
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Also the more I think about it the more I'm like "Why the fuck would a wolf openly declare that they're in danger?"

                      That just seems really, really dumb to me

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #356
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        I mean there's the possibility that they're doing it to try to blend in under the guise of being new... That's an option that could be explored. However, what are the chances of that actually being a thing?

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #357
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Storn you've been in here for a while, care to join Haku and I and discuss things?

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #358
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Also the more I think about it the more I'm like "Why the fuck would a wolf openly declare that they're in danger?"

                            That just seems really, really dumb to me
                            It's like playing the victim. I did that few times before.

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #359
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              It's like playing the victim. I did that few times before.
                              I somehow don't feel like he would have been instructed to do something of that magnitude, if you get what I mean

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #360
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                That seemed completely independent

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...