TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1321
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I mean

    I guess I don't disagree?
    vote with me on freezin
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • fatfuck42
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 7

      #1322
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      I can only defend Shadow because of a gut read (and that shadow doesn't fall in with my POE) but I think Shadow being as needlessly confused as he was is on brand for his town game.

      When he has wolf chat or even Mason chat its clear he consults almost any plan with partners first and normally asks his questions there. I just feel like it wasn't happening this game.
      You don't think the 11:00PM (or, rather 10:57PM according to his work clock) question comes across as disingenuous, though?

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #1323
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        vote with me on freezin
        Kind of early to be getting desperate don't u think?

        I havnt even started tightening the screws yet
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #1324
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          I'm kind of inclined to agree with lar and funny on the shadow slot right now, knowing him I don't think he'd have thrown a question out like that as a wolf. I didn't delve deep into his posts so I know this is kind of weak but I think I'd avoid this lynch this phase.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #1325
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by fatfuck42
            You don't think the 11:00PM (or, rather 10:57PM according to his work clock) question comes across as disingenuous, though?
            I wouldn't read too much into this. its gotten me burned on other forums where people thought I was full of shit because of our clocks not being the same

            Comment

            • fatfuck42
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 7

              #1326
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              DO NOT VOTE DUK3 GOSH Y'ALL C'MON
              Hmm...

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #1327
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                oh no, I saw that post, and then proceeded to continue to see one-liners from you that really held no value so. I'd thought about quoting that one but didn't, guess I should've to have satisfied you.

                I've never played with you, I don't know your tendencies. I'm going to call things as I see them. I brought up things that stood out to me and now I await other player's opinions. If you have a problem with this playstyle well I don't know what to tell you, this is how I play the game.

                You won't pick through them all because you've been playing lazily through the game and so far seem to be continuing that trend. I've asked twice why my posts are "hands-off" to you and you still haven't answered me on that either. what's the point in voting me if you're not even going to try to continue with me to get info?

                Anyway, as of right now this is going nowhere so unless you've got something you wanna ask me or care to explain some of your actions further there's really no point in continuing this.
                if psycho = wolf, freezin is not her partner
                if psycho = wolf, storn could be a partner
                on the topic of psychoangel: I'm curious to see what points she's been keeping on me and it seems like the tunnel that freezin started on her has distracted her from this point
                I think it was raeko who called her posting timing suspect, but having been a person who takes infinity to write posts, I've been ninja'd countless times. I think this part is just coincidence

                I think her reactions have been ok under pressure, but I would like to see what she says about me

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                I don't think i can really move past Funny's slot.

                So far the defense for it is "but Haku does dumb things!" And I don't think that's an adequate reason to townread the slot.

                I have explained several times the contradictions and how it isn't feasible that Haku told the truth concerning his fake claim and I am legit starting to wonder it people are just swimming post. It isn't like you're saying I'm wrong: you either say nothing or pretend Haku picks his actions from a hat full of paper slips and stop questioning it there.

                I don't give a fuck if people think I'm being too stubborn here, no one is even trying to explain how he could be telling the truth.

                I'll be here at EoD but this is my final vote. I can't let this matter drop.
                trying to assign logic to haku's every play is like trying to use a brick as a toothpick
                you'll just end up hurting yourself and not solving any problems

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                I think i can possibly put my suspicions on hold for a day to help out here.

                funny

                Going to re-evaluate the fake claim and scrutinize it once i get off work. If it doesn't end up making sense from a town potv this will probably be my vote. Resolving mechanical plays should trump my own suspect list.
                I think this is the most opportunistic of Freezin's switches
                resolving a "mechanical play" is not always a guarantee of successful lynch
                I think everyone on the "lynch haku/fg" wagon is making a grave mistake

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                reads
                I like this reads list; it has originality and all of the reads seem pretty consistent with what he's been following all game. no broken lines of reads
                to respond to my point: my "bolth still needs pressure" post is mostly just me saying "he's not clear". it's very difficult to reliably clear someone on d0 unless the host straight-up says it, so it was a "he's fine for now, but don't ignore him"

                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                I know this is self meta so it doesn't mean very much but that tends to be how I play at the start of the game. Once the game gets going and I feel like I have more information to go on, that's when I start making more of my own pushes and decisions. Early game I tend to just sit back and see what's going on and respond to people who talk to me


                I think storn's push and vote on you just looks kind of weird. As for Freezi I think his view on both of us changed rather abruptly and was not based on much evidence it just kinda changed.

                I agree with you about his xiz vote in the middle of the readslist, it does seem pretty convenient

                I really don't know what to think of Freezi but I don't want to vote him today in hopes I might be able to figure it out
                what about Freezin's vote on fg?
                also, this and lots of other people not responding to ANYTHING I made in that particular post makes me feel like, and I've said it before, chopped liver
                (I pointed out that his vote on xiz was pretty opportunistic and his reads list was greazy)
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • fatfuck42
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2016
                  • 7

                  #1328
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  I'm kind of inclined to agree with lar and funny on the shadow slot right now, knowing him I don't think he'd have thrown a question out like that as a wolf. I didn't delve deep into his posts so I know this is kind of weak but I think I'd avoid this lynch this phase.
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  I wouldn't read too much into this. its gotten me burned on other forums where people thought I was full of shit because of our clocks not being the same
                  Hmm......

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #1329
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    vote with me on freezin
                    Sorry but your slot needs to go
                    There is no progression with it being as big of a ????? As it is and (as much as I hate info lynches) I think the fact we all had to draw lines and decide if it was worth the vote or not will be very telling when we get that flip.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #1330
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      also, is there a reason we're sleeping on dabackpack?
                      he just came in at EOD and started a lynch movement on xiz

                      I think his reasoning was very flimsy and one of those "one size fits all" arguments where he could make up a generalization about Xiz and apply it to the current situation

                      I brought this up in my EOD post but everyone ignored it

                      thanks
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #1331
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Sorry but your slot needs to go
                        There is no progression with it being as big of a ????? As it is and (as much as I hate info lynches) I think the fact we all had to draw lines and decide if it was worth the vote or not will be very telling when we get that flip.
                        if haku/fg flips wolf, who will you be looking at?

                        if haku/fg flips town, who will you be looking at?

                        if you say this is going to be very telling, what do you think it's gonna tell us?
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • mellon_collie
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 156

                          #1332
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          what about Freezin's vote on fg?
                          I think I like the vote which is why I want to see where it goes and not go for Freezin yet

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          also, this and lots of other people not responding to ANYTHING I made in that particular post makes me feel like, and I've said it before, chopped liver
                          (I pointed out that his vote on xiz was pretty opportunistic and his reads list was greazy)
                          SRY I ISO'd you just like i did everyone else so I didn't want to quote too many specific things but I did like them I promise YOU ARE NOT CHOPPED LIVER

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #1333
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Sorry but your slot needs to go
                            There is no progression with it being as big of a ????? As it is and (as much as I hate info lynches) I think the fact we all had to draw lines and decide if it was worth the vote or not will be very telling when we get that flip.
                            two mislynches in a row: bad for game.

                            nah fam
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #1334
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              Reply @ raekos last post point by point

                              1) it most comes down to % of stuff i agreed with or understood. Alot of his stuff was fluff but he also had a decent chunk of meaty posts. He should probably be lower but what would u call the space between null and wolf lean? Whatever it is that's where he is. He is like neutral poster 1.5 who didn't really act on any of his suspicions in any meaningful way from what i saw

                              2)

                              @vote point, my b i misremembered that.

                              @psycho point, its not the tone. Her play is really opportunistic. Storn said it great. She is playing really hands off aka bringing up a few points on a bunch of people, keeping her options open and not really engaging anyone heavily except maybe me since im pressuring her.


                              3) i agree. though i think people should have allowance to defend themselves a lot of her points are not great, not true, or indicative of wolfy behavior
                              @psycho asking for the post where i defined her hands off play
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • mellon_collie
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 156

                                #1335
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                also, is there a reason we're sleeping on dabackpack?
                                he just came in at EOD and started a lynch movement on xiz
                                fucking thank you this shit SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME

                                Comment

                                Working...