TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #256
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    messed up my tags, nice
    shadowgod
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #257
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      I forgot how fun TWG is
      I've been pretty busy adjusting to my new position, but hopefully that'll clear up for next semester
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #258
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by roundbox
        I don't see how shadowgod asking about the volume clear as a wolf is necessarily alignment indicative. are you suggesting he would say this in wolf chat instead and get clarity from them?
        Nah? If I was suggesting that then I would've also included something about them both being wolves. It's more about like my first couple wolf games, I wouldn't make little prods about stuff like that and would sorta just lay back looking for bigger things I could dig into instead to build cases with. This question here seemed a bit more like a town trying hard to look for shit. But I don't remember playing games with a wolf shadow before which is why I asked that. Meta issue there.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #259
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Xiz, that post was less a confrontation about your read and more asking for input to help out my read.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #260
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            [QUOTE=roundbox;4714198]I mean, how did you expect him to respond? I've hated most reaction tests just because you can move the goalposts wherever the fuck you want to call someone out
            what merit freezin would have doing this to a new player? probably nothing unless he's a wolf. I don't see him picking the easy target to tunnel on as a wolf tho

            yeah, if freezin is a wolf. I just posted about it, look at my post before this. This goes off my w/w freezin/bolth crazy theory

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #261
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              Xiz, that post was less a confrontation about your read and more asking for input to help out my read.
              oh oops.

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #262
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Gradiant, I can confirm you've never played a game where I've rolled wolf, if that helps you

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #263
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  I'll be back later I guess.

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #264
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Yeah i don't buy it. This with the whole 'fuck you' to freezin feels weird.

                    bolth

                    I don't want Bolth to die because new player but it's my strongest read atm. If Bolth is wolf then freezin is like 80% wolf, but i don't want to assume that until a flip happens.

                    Bolth/Roundbox/Poptart/Freezin is where i'm at for wolves. I have no issue killing afk's atm consdiering how im town reading most everyone else or at least have them as null.
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    poo your right im getting ahead of myself, its a bad idea i agree blahhhh

                    what do you think about bolth tho, or if not then someone like freezin
                    It's like, it looked like it coulda been spicy but then he just kept adding water.

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    haku and [twgv]shadowgod[/twv] are rubbin me the wrong way atm

                    bolthmann is a light town, and I think freezin picking him as his d0 "I'ma tunnel this guy" is also probably a light town tell for the moment

                    mml and plop are looking the towniest among people

                    Xiz has done things I like and things I don't like, but I want to see him respond to my idea about freezin's incentive before I pass further judgment

                    backpack has made an observation I like
                    gradiant gave a read that I think is nai, but he's null for now

                    everyone else has yet to make a major impression on me
                    I would have gone with Haku over Shadow here, I don't really see where Shadow is a good vote yet, my next question in this post aside

                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    I'll be back later I guess.
                    ....hey you wanna like fully address Roundbox voting you?
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #265
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      ....hey you wanna like fully address Roundbox voting you?
                      Oh yeah, that happened.

                      So, Roundy, you had it down between me and Haku. Why me? That just seems silly. I get I'm hammering down on Bolth a fair amount and yes, I found my ladder and I'm climbing out of the tunnel slowly.

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Bolth mannn
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 2228

                        #266
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        I think we should be bold with a lynch today instead of go for a target who hasn't really done anything egregiously wolfy


                        Curious who you would consider a bold lynch

                        Comment

                        • Bolth mannn
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 2228

                          #267
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          As MML said, it doesn’t seem like an overly thought out vote

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #268
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                            Curious who you would consider a bold lynch
                            I mean, he voted me, which is pretty bold. Bold. But stupid

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Bolth mannn
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 2228

                              #269
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              I mean, he voted me, which is pretty bold. Bold. But stupid


                              I don’t really see how it’s bold

                              Maybe I just need to know what he means by bold

                              Comment

                              • fatfuck42
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 7

                                #270
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xiz read seems pretty solid for the lack of explanation here.
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                I also would like a reasoning as to why fatfuck
                                I like that opening line I brought up earlier, I like the early focus on finding townies before catching wolves, and at this stage I feel like [he's/you're] not only asking worthwhile questions but actually thinking about and doing stuff with the answers too.

                                However, much of the solidity comes from how I'm approaching the game this time. For the first phase I wanna Go With The Gut as much as I can. Ignoring my intuition was a weakness of mine in past games so I'm gonna try something different here.

                                Comment

                                Working...