TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #316
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    I've made more posts than like half the people in this game so I'm not exactly UTR. I'm right here out in the open hello
    To be fair to his point none of your post are S P I C Y

    It isn't like you're rocking the boat and people are still ok with you, you dig?
    ​

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #317
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I think information lynch has more value this phase than random SubaruPoptart lynch.
      But then we have the issue of running the possibility of town imploding because we let the inactive slide....AGAIN

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #318
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        I disagree with this on the grounds that he is MORE than capable of playing a full TWG (That one Turbo where him and Kappa were wolves). Then ghosted on TWG190.
        I mean that's fair, I suppose.
        ​

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #319
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          The one where you either didn't read my posts or are trying not to engage me about it, apparently.

          If I wasn't voting Freezin I would probably vote you tbh.

          If you want to build me a case in Bolth, then give it a shot. He isn't off the table, but he's far from being obviously better then Freezin if you stop and realize what my case on Freezin actually was
          I want you to lynch me over Freezin if you have the choice.

          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #320
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            To be fair to his point none of your post are S P I C Y

            It isn't like you're rocking the boat and people are still ok with you, you dig?
            on D0 generally you don't have much to talk about other than random stuff, and your reads aren't based on much, you dig?

            I don't see why this is seen as out of the ordinary

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #321
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              But then we have the issue of running the possibility of town imploding because we let the inactive slide....AGAIN

              I would be okay with this if we had multiple inactives. Only one is fine.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #322
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I want you to lynch me over Freezin if you have the choice.
                Don't pull this stunt Haku, if your town then at best you make me waste a lynch because if given the choice I always put you on the chopping block next to him before I think this silly sort of ultimatum is worth me backing down for.
                ​

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #323
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I want you to lynch me over Freezin if you have the choice.
                  *Lewdy.exe has stopped working*

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #324
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Don't pull this stunt Haku, if your town then at best you make me waste a lynch because if given the choice I always put you on the chopping block next to him before I think this silly sort of ultimatum is worth me backing down for.
                    I find a lot more value in you being faced with the reality than me being alive and not getting anywhere with you the entire time.

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #325
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I would be okay with this if we had multiple inactives. Only one is fine.
                      That's an even bigger issue, but to be saved for post game. My point is that Poptart has displayed the ability to actually play games, but is also capable of going under the radar.

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #326
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        on D0 generally you don't have much to talk about other than random stuff, and your reads aren't based on much, you dig?

                        I don't see why this is seen as out of the ordinary
                        I mean none of that contradicts his point, and with people throwing around votes, accusations and bad takes on not lynching inactive I don't see how he's wrong that youre the mayo to the thread' s honey mustard.


                        <that said>

                        Bolth, Raeko is always kind of just like this d0. Not clearing her, but I don't think for her meta she's particularly UTR.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #327
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Welcome to Haku.
                          Just kinda angry at this.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #328
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            That's an even bigger issue, but to be saved for post game. My point is that Poptart has displayed the ability to actually play games, but is also capable of going under the radar.

                            If he doesn't post 5 times, he gets replaced. If he keeps posting 5 times with no content he needs to go. It's simple.

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #329
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              If he doesn't post 5 times, he gets replaced. If he keeps posting 5 times with no content he needs to go. It's simple.
                              I guess I can take that for now...But the vote's gonna stay as an incentive for pressure to participate and actually do something.

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #330
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Just kinda angry at this.
                                Why?

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...