TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fatfuck42
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2016
    • 7

    #271
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    I always feel kinda iffy when someone is considered a wolf just for not posting, when it is this early in the game. I wouldn't be OK with killing an afk at this point yet, its completely random and doesn't give us as much information for the next day. This changes as the game goes on lynching afks D0 seems more likely to be a mislynch than a hit
    I agree with this. Really don't wanna vote for an inactive so soon, especially when we have at least two replacements who are presumably eager to play. I'd rather we go that route if possible.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #272
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      votecount:
      storn (1)- storn
      bolth (2)- DBP, Xiz
      haku (1)- fatfuck
      Shadow (1)- roundbox
      unvote- Freezin, bolth
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #273
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by fatfuck42
        I agree with this. Really don't wanna vote for an inactive so soon, especially when we have at least two replacements who are presumably eager to play. I'd rather we go that route if possible.
        Honestly I was of this opinion until I got fucked by it two games in a row.

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • fatfuck42
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 7

          #274
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Honestly I was of this opinion until I got fucked by it two games in a row.
          What, not voting for the inactives or having people replace in?

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #275
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by fatfuck42
            What, not voting for the inactives or having people replace in?
            Not voting inactives fucked me twice because the inactives were wolves.

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • fatfuck42
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 7

              #276
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Not voting inactives fucked me twice because the inactives were wolves.
              Ah, gotcha.

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #277
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                That being said, if Poptart doesn't swing by I'd be more than happy to park a vote on him for the time being, because inactives are actually starting to irritate me more than anything at this point. If you sign up for the game...

                YOU PLAY THE FUCKING GAME

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Bolth mannn
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 2228

                  #278
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  And there it is

                  The Haku wolf tell, followed by a bunch of day 1 analysis post that Haku does as wolve more often then not.

                  It's good to have you back Haku



                  Hot take: Haku is on a team with Freezin.

                  It's actually not a super spicey take since Freedom famously doesn't care for d0 as town, and this volume post thing isn't in character with that.



                  Xiz entrance still bothers me



                  I like DPB's posts so far

                  I like Storm's

                  I'm ok with Raeko

                  I'm giving Bolth a pass because for all intents and purposes they are new



                  Going to dentist brb


                  Hey MML, do you still agree with these reads?

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #279
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    I've never played with Wolf Haku, but if my memory serves me right he wasn't anything like the way he is now when I played with him and he rolled town.

                    Can anyone tell me a little about Wolf Haku?

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #280
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Looks like I have approximately the current 3-4 next hours to play and around the same time tomorrow.
                      I will obligatory miss this EoD because work. So, I have like 8 hours to play this phase.
                      I think focus should be to find obvious towns and slowly build around that.

                      I'm guessing the game has 3 wolves based on the 4:1 ratio.

                      No third party is the most notable info in OP.
                      This post makes me go... Eh?

                      It also makes me question if I've been playing this fucking game backwards

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #281
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        TWG logic wants me to believe that this is not a W/W scenario.

                        That it could be T/W or T/T and that Freezin is most likely a T because wolves don't usually hard push stuff like that this early because they tend to not live really long.

                        The question is; how to read Bolth mannn ?
                        Something for Haku to touch on when he's back: How are you reading Bolth now that 24 hours have elapsed and we have a bit of shit to sift through?

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #282
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Oh, and because I said I would

                          Poptart

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #283
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I'm ridiculous enough to assume that she said rude because she knows the motive behind why bolth mannn voted her.

                            If she didn't knew, she would have said something else. That's just my interpretation tho.
                            This post is silly. I feel as if Raeko says the same thing no matter who votes her that early into the game tbh, but that's just me.

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #284
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              Nah? If I was suggesting that then I would've also included something about them both being wolves. It's more about like my first couple wolf games, I wouldn't make little prods about stuff like that and would sorta just lay back looking for bigger things I could dig into instead to build cases with. This question here seemed a bit more like a town trying hard to look for shit. But I don't remember playing games with a wolf shadow before which is why I asked that. Meta issue there.
                              gotcha

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              yeah, if freezin is a wolf. I just posted about it, look at my post before this. This goes off my w/w freezin/bolth crazy theory
                              [/quote]

                              crazy is the correct word
                              do you see any merit in me thinking that freezin could be a town here granted his choice of person to tunnel on? it just seems too easy for him to do as a wolf, I think (assuming bolth is town)

                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              I'll be back later I guess.
                              MML said it too, but how could you miss this
                              I had to make a special post just for you!!!

                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Oh yeah, that happened.

                              So, Roundy, you had it down between me and Haku. Why me? That just seems silly. I get I'm hammering down on Bolth a fair amount and yes, I found my ladder and I'm climbing out of the tunnel slowly.
                              I just felt like you put a bit too much weight into the raeko/bolth interaction at the beginning
                              other people had warning signs go off for that interaction as well, but it just seemed like you had more stake in the idea that it was slightly wolfier than some of the other points (you said ehhhhh in reaction to his stuff with freezin, but I am with you on the "vet" line being off) that being said, it was a random d0 vote, so I'm still trying to piece why anyone in here is assigning so much to it

                              Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                              Curious who you would consider a bold lynch
                              someone who isn't a usual suspect
                              shadowgod is by no means a bold lynch but I'm just out here investigating
                              I'm gonna keep my vote on him for the moment, but there's tons of time left in this phase

                              Originally posted by fatfuck42
                              I agree with this. Really don't wanna vote for an inactive so soon, especially when we have at least two replacements who are presumably eager to play. I'd rather we go that route if possible.
                              I'm becoming a bit more convinced on the "vote for the inactive" trend considering how prevalent it has been in recent TWG games here
                              lots of people coasting AFK after rolling wolf and have been gone under the radar enough to coast as null and then be like "hey I was actually wolf"

                              I'm not opposed to lynching an inactive

                              as an aside, plop: if you get TGB access, I highly recommend looking at my bullshit usernames threads. the humour I use is right up your alley (there's one in legendary threads and the other on the front page)
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #285
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                I'm becoming a bit more convinced on the "vote for the inactive" trend considering how prevalent it has been in recent TWG games here
                                lots of people coasting AFK after rolling wolf and have been gone under the radar enough to coast as null and then be like "hey I was actually wolf"

                                I'm not opposed to lynching an inactive
                                Do it.

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...