TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fatfuck42
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2016
    • 7

    #211
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    The worst part about the name Fatfuck is that we can't shorten his name either, like it HAS to be Fatfuck.
    lmao...you can call me plop or plopadop if that works better.

    Comment

    • fatfuck42
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 7

      #212
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Imagine trying to warm up leftovers, but you intentionally fill the bowl up with forks instead of ravioli and you are staring at the microwave exploding expecting the same result.
      Hmmmm, well if that's the case then MML is probably town, lol.

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #213
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by fatfuck42
        lmao...you can call me plop or plopadop if that works better.
        That works for me.

        Hmm.. I wanna hear more from Subaru. I feel like we've all forgotten about him

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #214
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by fatfuck42
          Xiz feels very town. Can't see myself voting for him this phase, and I doubt I'd vote for bolth either, but that's because of the wildcard factor.
          Xiz read seems pretty solid for the lack of explanation here.
          ​

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #215
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Also

            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            The worst part about the name Fatfuck is that we can't shorten his name either, like it HAS to be Fatfuck.
            Shoulda went for the deep Jojo reference and started calling him FF
            ​

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #216
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by fatfuck42
              Hmmmm, well if that's the case then MML is probably town, lol.
              holy shit that analogy worked lol

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #217
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Also



                Shoulda went for the deep Jojo reference and started calling him FF
                Ouuu man, see I have FF in my brain for Final Fantasy...The question is having a Fatfuck as my Final Fantasy bothers me greatly

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #218
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Ouuu man, see I have FF in my brain for Final Fantasy...The question is having a Fatfuck as my Final Fantasy bothers me greatly
                  *of. Not is

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #219
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Imagine trying to warm up leftovers, but you intentionally fill the bowl up with forks instead of ravioli and you are staring at the microwave exploding expecting the same result.
                    holy shit lmao

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #220
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Game ded. I'm guessing we're all waiting on the thoughts of the skeleton crew before we head into EoD tomorrow evening

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #221
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                        From my last point, this is what I mean. Raeko and I seem to have similar posting styles, but he is getting read as town, and I am getting targeted as wolf. Have my posts actually been awkward or do you guys just not know my posting style yet?
                        Yeah i don't buy it. This with the whole 'fuck you' to freezin feels weird.

                        bolth

                        I don't want Bolth to die because new player but it's my strongest read atm. If Bolth is wolf then freezin is like 80% wolf, but i don't want to assume that until a flip happens.

                        Bolth/Roundbox/Poptart/Freezin is where i'm at for wolves. I have no issue killing afk's atm consdiering how im town reading most everyone else or at least have them as null.

                        Comment

                        • mellon_collie
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 156

                          #222
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Game ded. I'm guessing we're all waiting on the thoughts of the skeleton crew before we head into EoD tomorrow evening
                          We just have to make it lively!

                          what should we talk about

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #223
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            ^ also with that roundbox/poptart are only up there because they haven't talked. Reads will change after they do. I've also ignored Jrodd i'm realizing, but shadow is in shitpost mode still so that may change.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #224
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              hey mellon whatcha think about my post #220 lets talk

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #225
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xiz read seems pretty solid for the lack of explanation here.
                                I also would like a reasoning as to why fatfuck

                                Comment

                                Working...