TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #181
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    i know this is pretty early but am i already getting under your skin baby?
    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
    Gotta buy me dinner first
    This interaction made me laugh pretty hard.

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #182
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      What do you mean by "volume clear"?
      Don't believe I've played a game with a wolf shadow before but I don't really think one would question something like this? slight town lean for him right here.

      By volume clear I'd assume 'being town by posting a lot', which isn't really a thing. Any role could just spam the thread with stuff, look at ffa the last game.

      Town lean for fatfuck as well, statements like xiz's entrance are generally looked down upon here and it'd be easy for him to skate by saying that same thought. But he's disagreeing with mml there that it's a scummy post instead.

      Comment

      • mellon_collie
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 156

        #183
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Also sidenote while I'm catching up here: Am I the only one who keeps reading "Bolth Man" as "Boltman"?
        I had to look up his username before typing it out to make sure I didn't spell it wrong

        I propose we give him a cute nickname. I suggest Bobo

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #184
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Bolth mannn
          Alrighty, d0 analysis time.

          From what I understand of the games Ive read, almost all d0 votes are pretty much based on nothing. At the end of the day, I’m the new kid on the block and I absolutely expected someone to grill me to see how I react. How I see it, there’s not a single response I could have given to the initial question that someone wouldn’t have read into. Very smart for Xiz to do me like that.

          Freezin was word vomit from the start, and he hardpushed me based on nearly nothing, but again, I expected someone to, so I don’t think he’s acting overly suspicious, especially as he seems to be a vet based on the reactions to him in the signup thread, I wouldn’t expect him to make such a mistake early on.

          My vote for Melon was obvs based on nothing, but chars reading of that is probably the smartest thing I’ve read in the thread this far so I don’t blame anyone for thinking this way. Early joke votes are common in past games so i didn’t think much of it but obviously again being the new guy I’m gonna be heavily scrutinised.

          Way I see it, it’s way too early to know who any wolves might be. I’m upset melon didn’t respond with something more to go off. I did notice char has adopted the wise old towny role, which is always a good stance to take when someone’s going a bit word crazy, so I have slight suspicions on him, as well as Xiz, who was very quick to claim innocence, but honestly guys, way too early no?
          What does Freezin being a vet have to do with anything? We're all here trying to solve a mystery here, not brag about who's got the most experience. Though I will admit having experience does help a smidgen.

          If you had nothing on Raeko and you even admitted as such, were you looking for a reaction from her? If the answer to that question is "No", then what the hell were you thinking?(btw Bolth, Raeko= Mellon_Collie)

          What about Haku makes him the "wise old towny" and if you feel like he's doing that if you're town as well. Why in the fuck would you be suspicious of that?

          Also can you point to me where Xiz claimed innocence?

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #185
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            But he's disagreeing with mml there that it's a scummy post instead.
            or rather saying that it's not scummy.
            that's better

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #186
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Really starting to dislike Bolth and I'm only on page....5 I think?

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #187
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by storn42
                i always know where the game is going. i can see into the future: wolves win. i get lynched D3. J-rodd is the inno child.
                This theory flew out the window, unless...

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #188
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by storn42
                  i am also a firm believer in the Shitposting Phase.
                  and that phase lasts all game
                  Tbh I enjoy me some shitposting but it's gotta last up to like maybe the first half of D0. Then we gotta get our brains going and unfortunately the fun can't last for everyone

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #189
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Bolth looks the worst to me imo, but it's still too soon to decide who we're lynching. I want to talk with more people

                    Also I completely forgot Gradiant was in the game until just now

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #190
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      I think I'm all caught up now. I'll pop in and out and such but for now I'm gonna play some games.

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #191
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        I don't know if I got scum from Bolth notes then just someone who knows hes gotta try stuff and isn't familiar with the other players.

                        Not saying he's clear just that I don't get the sense there is anything to see yet.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #192
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Gradient posting as town Gradian tends to do so far
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • mellon_collie
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 156

                            #193
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Bolth seemed a bit weird to me as well. I don't understand why he chose me to vote for over someone else.

                            I get that it was a joke but why was the joke directed toward me?

                            other than that it's pretty hard to tell so far. He backed up on his vote rather easily when he got called out on it, which I would normally see as weird but I could see a newer player doing that anyway

                            Comment

                            • fatfuck42
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2016
                              • 7

                              #194
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Testing testing testing...will the post go through?

                              Comment

                              • fatfuck42
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 7

                                #195
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Should be good! Dipping resumed.

                                Comment

                                Working...