TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #301
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    It's just interactions with me/Freezin vs Bolth and the Raeko thing I said. Sure, it's weak, but the point is to see how others react to it. That's where you can start getting reads.
    Ahhh, gotcha. Well it sure sparked a storm, I can tell ya that much.

    What are your thoughts of possibly lynching an inactive D0?

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #302
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      I was questioning it as for an interaction with Bolth/Raeko

      Now I'm addressing it as a Haku post
      Using my account name as a tool to discredit me is not very cool in 2020.
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Ahhh, gotcha. Well it sure sparked a storm, I can tell ya that much.

      What are your thoughts of possibly lynching an inactive D0?
      Who would you qualify as an inactive right now ?

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #303
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        I personally feel like everyone is at least somewhat active.

        It's more about how you want to gauge the contributions in the thread.

        Comment

        • Bolth mannn
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2008
          • 2228

          #304
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Alrighty I’m about to start work, gonna start getting in depth once I get back home.

          In the meantime I’d really like to hear more from poptart. It’s kinda shit that he is being relatively active over in the tourney thread but not even acknowledging this one

          DBP too. He sorta came in briefly and threw around a few reads and then disappeared again. He also voted against me without a specific reason, his timing meant he wasn’t really questioned about it. Yea, he mentioned the thing I said about freezin being a vet, but I don’t really understand why people are getting caught up on that. Is it unnatural to assume a vet wouldn’t make a rookie mistake?

          Xiz I still don’t really know what to make of, but he also said he ‘likes DBPs vote on Bolth’ which again I find strange since it was more or less a random unexplained one.

          Also It’s getting kind of annoying everybody reading Mellon as just ‘being okay’, it looks a lot like flying under the radar. I’d love to hear more from you too

          Anyway, back soon

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #305
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            I guess SubaruPoptart would be the only one qualifying as inactive.

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #306
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              You're seriously voting Freezin over Bolth ? What universe are you living in ?
              The one where you either didn't read my posts or are trying not to engage me about it, apparently.

              If I wasn't voting Freezin I would probably vote you tbh.

              If you want to build me a case in Bolth, then give it a shot. He isn't off the table, but he's far from being obviously better then Freezin if you stop and realize what my case on Freezin actually was
              ​

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #307
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I guess SubaruPoptart would be the only one qualifying as inactive.
                That would be the person I am speaking of, yes.

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #308
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Oh speaking of Freezin, what was the link he promised you Lar? Is it related to the game at hand or no?

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #309
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    That would be the person I am speaking of, yes.
                    I'm....becoming a little more lenient of Poptart in that regard. I think he just is never a high volume poster

                    Granted if he does nothing for the next 24 hours he needs to go but I think he'll drop in a few times before EoD and that's probably enough to get a sense of where he is
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #310
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Your analysis on Bolth felt real
                      I cannot accept this.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #311
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Oh speaking of Freezin, what was the link he promised you Lar? Is it related to the game at hand or no?
                        I called him out for volume posting on day 0 when he has just never cared for posting at all d0. The most he ever posts first phase is to argue with me on lynching inactive (being inactive on d0, you can imagine he doesn't care for it)

                        He came back and actually agreed I had merit (which caught me a little off guard) and promised that he's done the volume post thing as town before, and he would find the link for me later.

                        Granted I wouldn't lynch someone solely because they haven't found the time to search hundreds of games for an example, but I think he's been playing the opposite of how he feels about the game as a towny, and the fact that he made a big deal of it only to slank off looks bad on him. Without any proof that this could come from his town mindset i would be foolish not to follow this up with a vote.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #312
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          That would be the person I am speaking of, yes.
                          I think information lynch has more value this phase than random SubaruPoptart lynch.

                          Comment

                          • mellon_collie
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 156

                            #313
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                            Also It’s getting kind of annoying everybody reading Mellon as just ‘being okay’, it looks a lot like flying under the radar. I’d love to hear more from you too
                            I've made more posts than like half the people in this game so I'm not exactly UTR. I'm right here out in the open hello

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #314
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              I'm....becoming a little more lenient of Poptart in that regard. I think he just is never a high volume poster

                              Granted if he does nothing for the next 24 hours he needs to go but I think he'll drop in a few times before EoD and that's probably enough to get a sense of where he is
                              I disagree with this on the grounds that he is MORE than capable of playing a full TWG (That one Turbo where him and Kappa were wolves). Then ghosted on TWG190.

                              I get you've got school or other priorities, we're all fuckin' adults here but like I said earlier in this game. If you're gonna sign up for a game like this, you absolutely need to commit a fair amount of time. Don't just sign up to fill the slot and vanish into thin air, y'know?

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #315
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                I've made more posts than like half the people in this game so I'm not exactly UTR. I'm right here out in the open hello
                                Oh hey! How do you feel on people as we get to hour 27 of 48 of our phase? I don't think you've posted any thoughts yet Rae

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...