TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #226
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    votecount:
    storn (1)- storn
    bolth (2)- DBP, Xiz
    haku (1)- fatfuck
    unvote- Freezin, bolth
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • mellon_collie
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 156

      #227
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Xiz
      hey mellon whatcha think about my post #220 lets talk
      hello xiz!

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Yeah i don't buy it. This with the whole 'fuck you' to freezin feels weird.

      bolth

      I don't want Bolth to die because new player but it's my strongest read atm. If Bolth is wolf then freezin is like 80% wolf, but i don't want to assume that until a flip happens.

      Bolth/Roundbox/Poptart/Freezin is where i'm at for wolves. I have no issue killing afk's atm consdiering how im town reading most everyone else or at least have them as null.
      I always feel kinda iffy when someone is considered a wolf just for not posting, when it is this early in the game. I wouldn't be OK with killing an afk at this point yet, its completely random and doesn't give us as much information for the next day. This changes as the game goes on lynching afks D0 seems more likely to be a mislynch than a hit so I don't really like you suggesting it so casually

      Your vote is OK, not exactly a spicy take but I don't have any problem with you voting for Bolth

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #228
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        We just have to make it lively!

        what should we talk about
        It would require Bolth to be here, but I want to know why he feels like he's in danger when we're so early in? I get it, he's new to the game and hasn't played in years...but I just want to know his head space regarding that.

        I feel that Bolth is going to be the main subject for us to solve as he's everywhere for all of us

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #229
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          poo your right im getting ahead of myself, its a bad idea i agree blahhhh

          what do you think about bolth tho, or if not then someone like freezin

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #230
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            I feel that Bolth is going to be the main subject for us to solve as he's everywhere for all of us
            or you can bring up something new with people who are here already?

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #231
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Yeah i don't buy it. This with the whole 'fuck you' to freezin feels weird.

              bolth

              I don't want Bolth to die because new player but it's my strongest read atm. If Bolth is wolf then freezin is like 80% wolf, but i don't want to assume that until a flip happens.

              Bolth/Roundbox/Poptart/Freezin is where i'm at for wolves. I have no issue killing afk's atm consdiering how im town reading most everyone else or at least have them as null.
              I've never played with Freezin ever. Could you tell me a bit about how he plays town and how he plays wolf so I can have a better understanding as to how sure you are of the 80%?

              Also Poptart as a possible wolf? I hate to say it but I wouldn't rule it out

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #232
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                it me
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #233
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  it me
                  Whaddup, son?

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #234
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    I've never played with Freezin ever. Could you tell me a bit about how he plays town and how he plays wolf so I can have a better understanding as to how sure you are of the 80%?

                    Also Poptart as a possible wolf? I hate to say it but I wouldn't rule it out
                    tbh i forgot how freezin plays it's been a year for me. I don't remember his wolf play and usually when hes town im a wolf. The 80% is based off of bolth.

                    See above for poptart/roundbox

                    Comment

                    • mellon_collie
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 156

                      #235
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread



                      roundbox's triumphant return to the thread

                      Comment

                      • Bolth mannn
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 2228

                        #236
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        it me


                        You, Gradiant and Subaru.

                        I want to hear more from you guys, you haven’t had opinions on anything

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #237
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Whaddup, son?
                          I am a little hedgehog typing on my computer
                          about to make more posts

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          I've also ignored Jrodd i'm realizing, but shadow is in shitpost mode still so that may change.
                          do you think Xiz realizes you replaced Jrodd? I can't tell if he's saying he "ignored jrodds posts in context to reading you" or just straight-up missed it

                          (regardless, this is a read that is not going anywhere alignment-wise)
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #238
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            I am a little hedgehog typing on my computer
                            about to make more posts



                            do you think Xiz realizes you replaced Jrodd? I can't tell if he's saying he "ignored jrodds posts in context to reading you" or just straight-up missed it

                            (regardless, this is a read that is not going anywhere alignment-wise)
                            He's not supposed to know that!

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #239
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              I am a little hedgehog typing on my computer
                              about to make more posts



                              do you think Xiz realizes you replaced Jrodd? I can't tell if he's saying he "ignored jrodds posts in context to reading you" or just straight-up missed it

                              (regardless, this is a read that is not going anywhere alignment-wise)
                              yeaaaah I worded it wrong lol, i meant 'ive ignored jrodd since i just noticed hes inactive, but jrodd is now a shadow and shadow is in shitpost mode so that doesn't help reads for me'

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #240
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                                You, Gradiant and Subaru.

                                I want to hear more from you guys, you haven’t had opinions on anything
                                Out of these three, who do you want to hear from the most? Gradiant posted a little bit ago and gave his thoughts on a few people. Roundy's probably gonna do something, knowing him.

                                Out of the three I'm the most concerned with is Poptart as he's done this a couple times and has rolled wolf while doing so

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...