TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #196
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by fatfuck42
    Testing testing testing...will the post go through?
    Loud and clear, Captain Fatfuck!

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • fatfuck42
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 7

      #197
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Idk if a mod is gonna approve the post I sent earlier today so I'll just write it out again. Seems like it's even more relevant now too, lol

      Basically, I think we need to be extra careful when trying to read bolth. Maybe it's because the word Red is right there in his avatar, but playing with him reminds me of playing with Red Blaster in the past. Red would post something that you'd typically read one way if it were anyone else, but coming from him you'd have no idea what his motivation was. Very unpredictable and difficult to parse.

      Originally posted by Bolth mannn
      See thats the thing that is confusing me, I'm clearly in danger and more or less have been since the very start, but is there anything I've done thats inherently wolfy?
      Like with this quote here, originally I was suspicious of why bolth was describing himself as "clearly in danger" so early on. Some people hadn't posted anything of substance yet, EoD was a while off yet, etc etc. Seemed like a wolfy thing to think, but after mulling it over I think it's more so him being a new player who's eager to play and doesn't wanna get knocked out early regardless of how he's aligned.

      I bring this up because, if my take is right and bolth similar to Red, I don't want a repeat of what happened in some Red games, where we wasted lynches and time and energy trying to decipher him based on criteria that we shouldn't have applied to him.

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #198
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by fatfuck42
        I bring this up because, if my take is right and bolth similar to Red, I don't want a repeat of what happened in some Red games, where we wasted lynches and time and energy trying to decipher him based on criteria that we shouldn't have applied to him.
        Aight aight I get you...
        ...any other thoughts on other players?
        ​

        Comment

        • fatfuck42
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 7

          #199
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          I'm surprised to see people reading haku as town. First post he says we should focus on finding townies before hunting wolves, but then he goes in on the raeko/bolth interaction. His words don't align with his actions.

          Then, the actual raeko/bolth read stinks. He's reading way too much into that interaction. It was such a basic early game horsin around conversation, and thinking that raeko's "</3" response is an inside joke between wolves is pretty out there. Wolves aren't gonna be winking at each other and giggling to themselves right there in the thread like that.

          I know he has limited time to play so he's gonna be looking for something substantial out of the limited posts there were at the time, but...c'mon, lol. It reads to me like he's more interested in looking like he's trying to solve the game than actually working at solving it.

          Comment

          • fatfuck42
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 7

            #200
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Aight aight I get you...
            ...any other thoughts on other players?
            My intuition tells me dap is town and storn is scum. Don't have anything to back it up, just what the gut's sayin.

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #201
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by fatfuck42
              My intuition tells me dap is town and storn is scum. Don't have anything to back it up, just what the gut's sayin.
              I'm going to assume you made an oopsie here and "dap" is DBP?

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • fatfuck42
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2016
                • 7

                #202
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                I'm going to assume you made an oopsie here and "dap" is DBP?
                Kinda...dap's an alternative nickname for dbp.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #203
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Anymore hot takes on other players? If they're gut read a that cool but would love to get a better sense of where you're at this moment. For science.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #204
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by fatfuck42
                    Kinda...dap's an alternative nickname for dbp.
                    Ohhhhhhhhh. I didn't know that.

                    I don't have any solid reads at the moment but I could give slight gut town leans to Raeko, Fatfuck (I will never get used to this), MML, Freezin, and DBP. Everyone else null except for Bolth who gets a slight wolf lean.

                    The worst part about the name Fatfuck is that we can't shorten his name either, like it HAS to be Fatfuck.

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • fatfuck42
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2016
                      • 7

                      #205
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Could anyone be so kind as to tell me how MML plays when he plays wolf?

                      Comment

                      • fatfuck42
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2016
                        • 7

                        #206
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Anymore hot takes on other players? If they're gut read a that cool but would love to get a better sense of where you're at this moment. For science.
                        lol, my last post isn't in response to this...didn't see yours before I sent mine. One sec

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #207
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          But he's disagreeing with mml there that it's a scummy post instead.
                          Elaborate

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #208
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            or rather saying that it's not scummy.
                            that's better
                            oops, disregard

                            Comment

                            • fatfuck42
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2016
                              • 7

                              #209
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Anymore hot takes on other players? If they're gut read a that cool but would love to get a better sense of where you're at this moment. For science.
                              Right now it seems like we're divided into two groups: those who are getting serious and those who haven't started to yet. That makes things difficult. I keep suspecting some people are trying to fly under the radar, but then I check myself and realize it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. I'll be interested in comparing how people post in the first half of the phase compared to the second, though.

                              You, Mr MML, I'm struggling to get a read on. You seem town but in a way that a wolf would try to seem town, if that makes sense. It's another intuition thing. That's why I posed the question about your other games.

                              J-rodd/s-godd is another player I'm struggling to read. I'm hoping that'll come with some more time, as I feel out their personality and style and such.

                              Xiz feels very town. Can't see myself voting for him this phase, and I doubt I'd vote for bolth either, but that's because of the wildcard factor.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #210
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by fatfuck42
                                Could anyone be so kind as to tell me how MML plays when he plays wolf?
                                Imagine trying to warm up leftovers, but you intentionally fill the bowl up with forks instead of ravioli and you are staring at the microwave exploding expecting the same result.

                                Comment

                                Working...