TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1906
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    i.e. wolves mobilized to prevent FG from dying, leading to freezin getting majority because of the vote split onto me. That by itself is worth lynching FG for


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1907
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      The case with FG and Roundbox was just to explain how last EoD went down. FG is a higher priority because she was defended from the lynch, whereas roundbox's role depends on her flip. The most important thing in my eyes is that she was the counterwagon in a situation that was almost KitB until the last 2 minutes.
      spoilers: we'll both flip town
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #1908
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by roundbox
        xel, all these people think we're partners
        what gives
        I dunno, bad decision making skills I’d assume.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #1909
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by roundbox
          spoilers: we'll both flip town
          Likely a fact.

          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #1910
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            xel, all these people think we're partners
            what gives
            I don't know that you are for sure partners

            I want to follow our beloved fallen, freezi, in his "fuk dbp" and not follow a word he is saying and do something crazy

            what you got

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #1911
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              I Dont like how quiet it is, for how close to EoD we are (i guess im kinda part of the problem right now) Feels like we're just going to have more sudden wagons and lynch a towny.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #1912
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by storn42
                I Dont like how quiet it is, for how close to EoD we are (i guess im kinda part of the problem right now) Feels like we're just going to have more sudden wagons and lynch a towny.
                storn
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #1913
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  storn
                  cool thanks


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #1914
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    I only jest
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1915
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      spoilers: we'll both flip town
                      that's a neat prediction, how do you know Xelnya is town?


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #1916
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        I only jest
                        ahh cool, let me help you win the game roundbox


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1917
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          I don't know that you are for sure partners

                          I want to follow our beloved fallen, freezi, in his "fuk dbp" and not follow a word he is saying and do something crazy

                          what you got
                          dabackpack, while he laid out the case on my EOD, still hasn't really analyzed my relationship with haku/fg/Xel (not that there's really anything with xel here)
                          there still remains the possibility that he was the wolf performing the kill last night as duk3 is the jk

                          nobody wanted to go on him with me yesterday until some greasy swaps at the end, and nobody will probably listen to me once again tonight
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #1918
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            There are no third parties
                            Oh wait psycho


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1919
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              I don't know that you are for sure partners

                              I want to follow our beloved fallen, freezi, in his "fuk dbp" and not follow a word he is saying and do something crazy

                              what you got
                              Raeko, if you do this, I will honestly be tilted

                              Why don't you work towards town's win condition instead of throwing.


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1920
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                votecount:
                                lar (1)- Xel
                                Xel (2)- DBP, Lar
                                psycho (1)- storn
                                storn (1)- roundbox
                                unvote- duk3, fatfuck
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...