TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellon_collie
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 156

    #331
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I mean none of that contradicts his point, and with people throwing around votes, accusations and bad takes on not lynching inactive I don't see how he's wrong that youre the mayo to the thread' s honey mustard.


    <that said>

    Bolth, Raeko is always kind of just like this d0. Not clearing her, but I don't think for her meta she's particularly UTR.
    1. I despise mayo
    2. how dare you
    3. Lar

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #332
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I find a lot more value in you being faced with the reality than me being alive and not getting anywhere with you the entire time.
      Ok well I'll lynch Freezin and if he flips red I'll vote you right afters and in the meantime you can continue this weird pity party bit on your own time because I'm tired, have a warm bed waiting on me, and just don't have the energy to go on and on about how Town Haku needs to have some more faith in himself.

      I mean for Christ sake you utterly embarrassed me last game we played together and won for your team so don't give me this dumb "I give up already" shit. And that's assuming you're town. If you're wolf then you must think so am straight fucking dumb to be swayed by that.

      Make a case for why Bolth is a better lynch
      ​

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #333
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        1. I despise mayo
        2. how dare you
        3. Lar
        That's a very mayo vote for you to make
        ​

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #334
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Why?
          I think I can make a decent contribution in this game with the right support.

          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #335
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            That's a very mayo vote for you to make
            *barfs*

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #336
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              1. I despise mayo
              2. how dare you
              3. Lar
              Is this a joke?

              Also I don't think you caught my question on thoughts on people. An answer to that would be great

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #337
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I think I can make a decent contribution in this game with the right support.
                I mean we're all here trying to figure this shit out, my dude...You're not the only one trying to solve here

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #338
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Is this a joke?

                  Also I don't think you caught my question on thoughts on people. An answer to that would be great
                  yes it's a joke I'm disgusted that he would compare me to something so fucking gross, the worst condiment in the world

                  I have said some thoughts on people throughout my posts but I'll make some better reads in the morning cause I'm about to go to sleep

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #339
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Make a case for why Bolth is a better lynch
                    Everything Bolth said in his posts is deflection at best and random questions about meta. There's no solving elements like attempting to understand why me and Freezin did what we did in the first place "as wolves" or whatever.

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #340
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      There's no solving elements like attempting to understand why me and Freezin did what we did in the first place "as wolves" or whatever.
                      Which was....?
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #341
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by fatfuck42
                        I'm surprised to see people reading haku as town. First post he says we should focus on finding townies before hunting wolves, but then he goes in on the raeko/bolth interaction. His words don't align with his actions.

                        Then, the actual raeko/bolth read stinks. He's reading way too much into that interaction. It was such a basic early game horsin around conversation, and thinking that raeko's "</3" response is an inside joke between wolves is pretty out there. Wolves aren't gonna be winking at each other and giggling to themselves right there in the thread like that.

                        I know he has limited time to play so he's gonna be looking for something substantial out of the limited posts there were at the time, but...c'mon, lol. It reads to me like he's more interested in looking like he's trying to solve the game than actually working at solving it.
                        I understand where you're going, but you need to realize that it's your first game with me and I don't think FFR TWG has a 2nd Haku or anyone comparable to how I play. So, buckle up and ask around.

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #342
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Just did a quick ISO on Rae, and the only two things that stand out in regards to thoughts on people are

                          1. Greeting them (this is normal, and completely NAI)
                          2. Finding Bolth suspicious for his string of stuff
                          3. Never voting Roundbox

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #343
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            I said two and I meant three... I'm stupid

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #344
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Using brain at 2:30am without caffeine is never smart

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #345
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I understand where you're going, but you need to realize that it's your first game with me and I don't think FFR TWG has a 2nd Haku or anyone comparable to how I play. So, buckle up and ask around.
                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Just kinda angry at this.
                                Ok
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...