TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #1156
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Iirc didnt he just mention that mason thing recently after it was all said and done?
    Yes, he did state recently that he was planning to fake claim mason with Xizas,his partner


    Forgetting that Xiz was pushing him when he claim to escape pressure

    Shouldn't have to explain the issue here, Freezin. Should be a pretty open/shut case
    ​

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #1157
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Takes on Freezin from last phase:

      (cliffnotes on actions)
      Votes storn then bolth
      focuses on bolth for a bit
      unvotes
      going for "volume clear" which imo is more of a pain in the ass for town than anything. I hate having to sift through a bunch of BS posts.

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      he reciprocated my demand for elaboration so i was showing approval by unvoting.

      he's still my top wolf make no mistake
      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      probably still bolth IF YOU ASKED ME RIGHT THIS SECOND.

      although im about 5 secs away from just hitting the eject button on any post that wasnt made in the last 4 hours

      a lot of feinting and squabbling.

      If bolth has a problem with this, bolth can talk to me right now
      Claims that bolth is still his top wolf lean more than once yet didn't really do anything to push this or get more information out of that slot.

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      Xiz

      Dont really have time to be eloquent so let me give you the dirtiest reads list ever

      roundbox - Consistent activity and questioning
      mellon_collie - kind of dancing around everywhere but im not suspicious of her yet. Ive made a note of the MML vote dump though
      storn42 - Feels too easy
      MixMasterLar - Typical MML for now at least.
      Bolth mannn - Cooled off of bolth
      Xiz - i agree with DBP, alot of his reactions feel exaggerated and iirc this is his wolf tell at least when I played with him
      DaBackPack - Eod Hero packback
      Hakulyte - I dont kill Haku early unless hes open wolfing or i have a god read, see my previous posts
      Gradiant - Gradiant feels townie. Really nothing else i can add, his responses to pressure are nothing out of the ordinary.
      psychoangel691 - Came in and cleaned up the slot in my eyes, havnt really gave a ton of thought to her posts but that comes later.
      Shadow_God_10 - Asks alot of questions and short comments on a wide range of stuff. Might be fabricated but not worthy of a d0 lynch
      fatfuck42 - active and questioning
      Then this is just gross, give's the "dirtiest reads list ever" for an excuse to hop on the Xiz wagon that already had two votes on it rather than pushing his wolf lean. Feels like an awful convenient jump from one town to another that had some traction on it.

      This phase:

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      TBH MML its hard for me to tell if your being pedantic and tunneling people who you dont like because its how you play or if your doing it to fake activity and get a free pass during the day as a wolf.

      As ive attested to earlier its easy to fake activity by going into a tunnel all day at random people

      its been a while since ive played with you but im preeeetty sure you dont always do that so im more suspicious of you than not. Your not fooling me with that schtick
      Isn't this kind of the pot calling the kettle black here. You were trying to volume clear yourself all last phase and primarily focused on bolth.

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      if you were a wolf and you knew bolth was town, yet u made a fake case against him and drummed up fake suspicion, would you want to flush it down the drain on a random kill or would you want to ride it out into the next phase to give yourself someone to go after, especially if he is a new player that you are confident you could outplay?

      That was my thinking at least, though i acknowledge it is pretty weak in this case because he was really only scumread by haku so those criteria dont really apply. I think its stretching it to bump down MML and shadow on second thought so i think once i add another filter ill bring them back up.
      Wait are you saying that haku was the only to read bolth as wolf when you were reading bolth as wolf? Are you trying to clear yourself here...


      On a side note, I see now the posts you made about the bolth kill and the conclusions you're drawing from that to add to why you're placing me in a wolf pile. Though I'd still really love to know how my posts are "hands off"

      The reads list felt pretty lazy to me as well, and possibly just more a way to respond to MML calling them out on not really playing the game so far.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #1158
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Actually to take it even a step further on this voting. Could've moved the vote on Xiz knowing they were going to hit town and knowing they'd put suspicion on bolth that they could try to use for the next phase. But then when bolth died switched up their game to use it to try to clear those on the Xiz train and using the "why would a wolf fake suspicion on someone than kill them" thing.


        Idk maybe that's crazy, but I can't shake something odd being in there.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #1159
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          So you gonna selectively dig thru my posts and shade me or are you going to put your money where your vote where your mouth is and drop a vote
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #1160
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            So you gonna selectively dig thru my posts and shade me or are you going to put your money where your vote where your mouth is and drop a vote
            How am I selectively digging through your posts? I literally read every one and pointed out things that stood out.

            I don't just drop votes, I've only just begun digging, I came in as a sub and hadn't looked at you yet, noted I was going to this phase and now you're mad that I did? You kinda jumped to top of the list to investigate when two confirmed town put you on their wolf list.

            Why don't you actually go ahead and explain your actions, instead of trying to make something out of me not dropping a vote.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #1161
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Anyone who reads thru my posts will see the reputation of almost every point youve brought up here except the really general ones

              The only other legit one i see is you dont like how i jumped on xiz suddenly. Well i am know for suddenly changing my mind so ill explain it so you understand it better: i cooled off of bolth and thought dbp's points + what i noticed from xiz at eod justified a vote so i did it.

              I really dont think it warrants as much incredulity as you are showing, and i dont think its wolfy either.
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #1162
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Refutation*
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #1163
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  How am I selectively digging through your posts? I literally read every one and pointed out things that stood out.

                  I don't just drop votes, I've only just begun digging, I came in as a sub and hadn't looked at you yet, noted I was going to this phase and now you're mad that I did? You kinda jumped to top of the list to investigate when two confirmed town put you on their wolf list.

                  Why don't you actually go ahead and explain your actions, instead of trying to make something out of me not dropping a vote.
                  Well all i can say is maybe you should read them better. Off the top of my head i can say that i have a post later where i acknowledge that a volume clear is actually not good for town and resolve to not do it. Im not going to pick through every point you are wrong on because even if i did i doubt youd be satisfied
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #1164
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Well ill be back about 2 hours from eod though ill try to check in on breaks at work
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #1165
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Well all i can say is maybe you should read them better. Off the top of my head i can say that i have a post later where i acknowledge that a volume clear is actually not good for town and resolve to not do it. Im not going to pick through every point you are wrong on because even if i did i doubt youd be satisfied
                      oh no, I saw that post, and then proceeded to continue to see one-liners from you that really held no value so. I'd thought about quoting that one but didn't, guess I should've to have satisfied you.

                      I've never played with you, I don't know your tendencies. I'm going to call things as I see them. I brought up things that stood out to me and now I await other player's opinions. If you have a problem with this playstyle well I don't know what to tell you, this is how I play the game.

                      You won't pick through them all because you've been playing lazily through the game and so far seem to be continuing that trend. I've asked twice why my posts are "hands-off" to you and you still haven't answered me on that either. what's the point in voting me if you're not even going to try to continue with me to get info?

                      Anyway, as of right now this is going nowhere so unless you've got something you wanna ask me or care to explain some of your actions further there's really no point in continuing this.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #1166
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        I took a look back at roundbox since that was a wolf lean from Xiz and one I'd had as well. I liked some of the questionings during EOD and there's been a little more effort I feel like so far this phase, but I'm still a bit weary and would like to hear/interact more before I make any shift in opinion there. It could be an uptick in effort because of the suspicions and them trying to protect themselves.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #1167
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          hi, im here for like an hour. (would've been on earlier but my computer was making noise so i spent a few hours trouble shooting and trying to fix it, including cleaning my very dusty computer. turns out my fan is dead/dying. luckily i had a spare but that took a few hours) I'll be here for about an hour then effectively gone for the next few (will probably still look at the thread every now and then but no time for extensive posting). after that, im here as long as i can stay awake (hopefully until EoD)

                          and now for some spicy posts!


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #1168
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            and when i say spicy posts i mean hold on i got a big one cooking


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #1169
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by psychoangel691
                              I'm starting to run out of time for now, I have a birthday party to take the kids to a little later and still need to get ready/buy a gift so I'm going to give a quick hot-take just looking at the votes here.

                              I didn't really like the sudden swap to Xiz because I'd not noticed a whole lot of heat on him through the game, but I was still in catch up mode so perhaps I missed a bit.
                              I saw someone mention that it may be all town or mostly made up of town, which I could believe especially with the thought of wolves generally wouldn't want to swap last minute and draw attention to themselves. However, I think there would be at least one that would do it. If I were to pick who right now I'd say Freezin based on our confirmed townies suspicions, I do need to look closer at that spot myself though.
                              As per the other votes, definitely could be wolves looking for someone they knew wouldn't be flipped to try to keep info low. So lets look at each one:

                              Haku on bolth: we now know bolth was town, from what I can see there was never really any wagon on them. What I'm not sure if I should take as good or bad is that Haku's vote just stayed on bolth the whole phase. I feel like there's arguments for both sides there.

                              fatfuck on freezin: This one rubs me the wrong way, was very close to EOD, there was no traction on a freezin lynch for the night only citing "going with their gut" as reasoning. It seems very non-committal to me and possibly even a distancing tactic?

                              roundbox on shadow: another vote that was just plopped and left on. Also, another person that didn't have any traction on them as being a lynch for the night so I'd put this as another odd one.

                              MML on Mellon: I kinda get this one with the last interactions they were having, I still don't love it but MML is currently on my town list too so we'll see where it goes.

                              Mellon on MML: retaliation vote, could go either way really.

                              shadow on storn: storn was the biggest wagon for the evening so I can't really give too much shit for shadow still being on them at EOD.

                              And I guess I should probably just go ahead and talk about mine since I'm sure it'll come up at some point. As much as I wasn't loving storn, I also didn't like how many people seemed totally okay with lynching him. I'm sure there had to be at least one wolf in there somewhere. I also had my suspicions on rounbox as it were (I can pull the quotes back up if needed) and when Xiz (one of my town leans) also mentioned noticing the same things it made me feel a little more confident in my thought process on it. I never would have swapped to Xiz that phase.

                              That's about all I can get into for right now, I'll try to peek in on my phone throughout the day and later this evening can dig into more stuff.
                              I alluded to my dislike of psycho but never explained why. I think this post is complete BS and that of wolf creation. This feels like throwing about a lot of breadcrumbs to come back to later to justify lynching a towny more than hunting for wolves. didn't seem to be drawing any conclusions and feels almost low effort content. Or perhaps it felt like a very convoluted reads list that didn't really add anything.

                              not mentioned in that specific post but, you also seem to have this vauge wishy-washy town-wolf read on me. which again feels less like a read and more like "dont suspect me when we decide to lynch storn and he flips town"
                              Either think im a wolf or think im town, you seem far too uncommitted to your reads and it really rubs me the wrong way.

                              The one conclusion you seemed to come to was that you didn't like freezin and that was you sheeping town (as you yourself admitted). So why not answer some of those questions you asked when making this post. what about freezin was scummy? Why is freezin the scummy one and not me or gradiant? why did freezin jump on the xiz wagon instead of mine? Do you or dont you think im a wolf? who do you actually think is scummy?

                              I wanna look at that last part again, since you call sus to atleast 4 different people in that one post. you call freezing sus, you call plop sus, and even think it might be distancing (which sounds like you should have a stronger scum read on freezin than "well town thinks hes sus") you call RB scum, you did cote for him after all (and i still dont like that wagon) you throw shade at MML but site your reads list as why it doesn't matter, and you sus me too. you also have nulls on reako and haku, and that just feels like you have no where near enough towns and FAR FAR too many wolves. this once again leads back to, your throwing breadcrumbs to see which wagons you can hop on while not making many stances, and ultimately make NO CONCLUSIONS.

                              Also you seem to clear shadow by stating how he was on the biggest wagon. so why not look at the other votes and where they moved from. since this post seems to only care about the final vote, where there were tons of vote shifts in the last 5-10 minutes. and BTW didn't you say there were likely wolves on my wagon since there were so many people hopping on? does he not get suspicion for that?

                              to come to A CONCLUSION: psycho

                              reminder that Duk3star is still in hot water. consider yourself having a ghostly vote from me.

                              also i'll state it again i think this is a psycho/shado(duk3star)/reako world, or potentially psycho/shado(duk3star)/roundbox world.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #1170
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                and just to reinforce this: we are NOT lynching anyone on the xiz wagon today. I think we need to look elsewhere.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...