TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #286
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Can relate on Plop feeling like following his gut is a good idea d0. I think I lost my last game for town by not following my gut actually; still, you gotta dig deeper for TWG.

    Originally posted by fatfuck42
    I agree with this. Really don't wanna vote for an inactive so soon, especially when we have at least two replacements who are presumably eager to play. I'd rather we go that route if possible.
    Hard disagree

    Inactive slots hurt town even if they are town because town needs content and [i]inAçtIVes dOn"ţ gīvE coNTænt [/twg]. If wolves town basically has a no lynch rule in effort and if town the wolves will have some easy targets to go after in F5 and F3

    And I don't buy the replacement bit because the way FFR treats replacements is they get to be immuned to being scum read for a phase which basically just gives any wolves slanking a free phrase which is horseshit and can basically get a wolf to F3 for free, one who's had the benefit of not reacting to the thread in realtime and can calculate their every word at their pace.

    People had to acknowledge the game was starting before the roles where sent: There's no excuse for people not posting that point because it's a choice.


    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
    Hey MML, do you still agree with these reads?
    Yes.
    Why would they change when most of those reads haven't really posted much since that post? Why would you assume I would change them significantly without significant change in the gamestate?

    Of those reads Xiz has been the most active but still find his entrance to be scummy because that's viewing his entrance by itself so I mean

    For real what answer are you expecting?


    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    This post makes me go... Eh?

    It also makes me question if I've been playing this fucking game backwards
    Welcome to Haku.
    ​

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #287
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      This post is silly. I feel as if Raeko says the same thing no matter who votes her that early into the game tbh, but that's just me.
      Wherent you questioning it as well earlier

      Don't make me stop eating waffle house to find when you where questioning it eariler
      ​

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #288
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Wherent you questioning it as well earlier

        Don't make me stop eating waffle house to find when you where questioning it eariler
        I was questioning it as for an interaction with Bolth/Raeko

        Now I'm addressing it as a Haku post

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • Bolth mannn
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2008
          • 2228

          #289
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          I don't like this combined with the vote on Raeko


          In response to my <3

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #290
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Roundbox if your definition of a bold lynch is just unusual suspect and not a spicy take then that's waaaayy gross and you should not do that.

            Also Freezin promised me a link and I'm lonely without it
            ​

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #291
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Wherent you questioning it as well earlier

              Don't make me stop eating waffle house to find when you where questioning it eariler
              Bolth found it, but what I was getting at here is that Haku seemed to be under the impression that it was a W/W interaction, whereas I'm of the opinion that if anyone were to do what Bolth did, the response would've always been the same

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • mellon_collie
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 156

                #292
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by roundbox
                as an aside, plop: if you get TGB access, I highly recommend looking at my bullshit usernames threads. the humour I use is right up your alley (there's one in legendary threads and the other on the front page)
                @Plop request access in user control panel and I will let you in. can't do it unless you request it unfortunately

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #293
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  I think my read on Bolth has just gone back to null for the time being, like I don't think he's done anything SUUUUPER towny to me but nothing outstanding after doing an ISO on him

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #294
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    @Plop request access in user control panel and I will let you in. can't do it unless you request it unfortunately
                    Every request for TGB should come with a link to the Discord server.

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #295
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      So now I've got a few towns, and the rest null... All of them are just gut or I just don't fucking know at this stage

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #296
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Fatfuck42 doesn't like me, but likes Xiz that's town reading me and is voting me because I didn't solve towns before attempting to find wolves, but I had to give something to town to talk about so, I could find towns in the first place.

                        mfw

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #297
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Something for Haku to touch on when he's back: How are you reading Bolth now that 24 hours have elapsed and we have a bit of shit to sift through?
                          I would have no issue voting him over 80% of the players here because that helps reading Freezin as well.

                          Gradiant looks town to me from the few things he posted.
                          Fatfuck42, Roundbox, MML is a kinda funny ??? scenario for me.

                          I don't think I would vote Raeko at this point.


                          You also look huh, normal ? Like stream of consciousness type of normal. I guess that's good for you/j-rodd.

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #298
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Fatfuck42 doesn't like me, but likes Xiz that's town reading me and is voting me because I didn't solve towns before attempting to find wolves, but I had to give something to town to talk about so, I could find towns in the first place.

                            mfw
                            I think I had a stroke reading this. What were you trying to give us to talk about? I really don't want to go through over 250+ posts AGAIN.

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #299
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              I think I had a stroke reading this. What were you trying to give us to talk about? I really don't want to go through over 250+ posts AGAIN.
                              It's just interactions with me/Freezin vs Bolth and the Raeko thing I said. Sure, it's weak, but the point is to see how others react to it. That's where you can start getting reads.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #300
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Roundbox if your definition of a bold lynch is just unusual suspect and not a spicy take then that's waaaayy gross and you should not do that.

                                Also Freezin promised me a link and I'm lonely without it

                                You're seriously voting Freezin over Bolth ? What universe are you living in ?

                                Comment

                                Working...