TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #91
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    on a scale of 1 to 10 how unhappy would you be if i parked my vote on you for the rest of the day
    a 2


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #92
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I'm ridiculous enough to assume that she said rude because she knows the motive behind why bolth mannn voted her.

      If she didn't knew, she would have said something else. That's just my interpretation tho.
      ive missed haku nuclear takes
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #93
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by storn42
        a 2
        wow twg has not been kind to you has it
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #94
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          guess im not getting my question from storn answered
          sorry about the late reply btw, was looking at phone while hanging with friends. home now


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #95
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            or maybe you just think im on the level of a mosquito bite

            i hope its not that
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #96
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              wow twg has not been kind to you has it
              have you checked my sig?


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #97
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by storn42
                sorry about the late reply btw, was looking at phone while hanging with friends. home now
                give me your thoughts on my interaction with bolth when u get a chance.
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #98
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  give me your thoughts on my interaction with bolth when u get a chance.
                  i'd say, based on solely that interaction, i feel like you're being a bit tryhard for how long the game has been running, but i dont think the suspicion on bolth is unwarrented and it comes off looking a little fishy on his end.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #99
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by storn42
                    i'd say, based on solely that interaction, i feel like you're being a bit tryhard for how long the game has been running, but i dont think the suspicion on bolth is unwarrented and it comes off looking a little fishy on his end.
                    hmmmmmmm
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #100
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      hmmmmmmm
                      hmmmmmmmmm


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • Bolth mannn
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 2228

                        #101
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        Im not going to offer you the sellout deal yet but i want to get your takes on the other players at least

                        Alrighty, d0 analysis time.

                        From what I understand of the games Ive read, almost all d0 votes are pretty much based on nothing. At the end of the day, I’m the new kid on the block and I absolutely expected someone to grill me to see how I react. How I see it, there’s not a single response I could have given to the initial question that someone wouldn’t have read into. Very smart for Xiz to do me like that.

                        Freezin was word vomit from the start, and he hardpushed me based on nearly nothing, but again, I expected someone to, so I don’t think he’s acting overly suspicious, especially as he seems to be a vet based on the reactions to him in the signup thread, I wouldn’t expect him to make such a mistake early on.

                        My vote for Melon was obvs based on nothing, but chars reading of that is probably the smartest thing I’ve read in the thread this far so I don’t blame anyone for thinking this way. Early joke votes are common in past games so i didn’t think much of it but obviously again being the new guy I’m gonna be heavily scrutinised.

                        Way I see it, it’s way too early to know who any wolves might be. I’m upset melon didn’t respond with something more to go off. I did notice char has adopted the wise old towny role, which is always a good stance to take when someone’s going a bit word crazy, so I have slight suspicions on him, as well as Xiz, who was very quick to claim innocence, but honestly guys, way too early no?

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #102
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          i'd say, based on solely that interaction, i feel like you're being a bit tryhard for how long the game has been running, but i dont think the suspicion on bolth is unwarrented and it comes off looking a little fishy on his end.
                          I feel like you know where this game is going, but I'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing yet.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #103
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            unvote
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #104
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I feel like you know where this game is going, but I'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing yet.
                              i always know where the game is going. i can see into the future: wolves win. i get lynched D3. J-rodd is the inno child.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #105
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                                From what I understand of the games Ive read, almost all d0 votes are pretty much based on nothing.
                                There's patterns that can betray in this game if you play wolf.
                                The main difference is that wolves know who is town and it's pretty hard to ignore that information while communicating with the other players.
                                Wolves don't tend to get frustrated easily too because they know who is what.
                                Game is usually centered around misleading town into something wrong. Sometimes they don't even need to do anything early game.
                                So, the logical thing to do for a townie is to figure out how confused are the other players about the state of the game and if they're like putting pieces of the puzzle in a similar way. A wolf may end up being like "it's obvious this person is town based on their behavior" while others may not see it at all or at least have some doubts.
                                So, even the smallest things can become a big deal if we can't connect why something is happening (unless the person is wolfing).
                                Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                                My vote for Melon was obvs based on nothing, but chars reading of that is probably the smartest thing I’ve read in the thread this far so I don’t blame anyone for thinking this way. Early joke votes are common in past games so i didn’t think much of it but obviously again being the new guy I’m gonna be heavily scrutinised.
                                Well, I have no problem with you joke voting her early game because this is a normal random vote and it happens all the time. I have a problem with her just saying "rude wtf", you going "<3" and her going "</3". I feel like something else is going on and that this information is not here like some incomplete inside joke.
                                Originally posted by storn42
                                i always know where the game is going. i can see into the future: wolves win. i get lynched D3. J-rodd is the inno child.
                                Time Traveler confirmed.

                                Comment

                                Working...