TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1051
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Well, okay then.

    Anyone else have a thought about this ?

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #1052
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      So, you have no doubts that I was just trying to just save my town self D0 ?
      Is this what you're claiming?
      ​

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #1053
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        I think I'm gonna try to sleep tonight tbh...

        Thoughts so far:

        Storn's vote on me reeks to high heaven
        Plop's shooting at me, and will miss as well
        Raeko was drunk last night and using that as a "reason" why she didn't move her vote on Lar
        Roundbox's vote on me EOD feels off and I do not believe he gave a reason why he didn't take it off despite saying he liked my EOD responses
        DBP feels town to me based on our interactions in the morning

        If I can't sleep I'll come back, I guess

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #1054
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Oh and I don't think Gradient touched on what I wanted him to...Hold on let me find it

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #1055
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            I'm sorry what? This goes against like... your entire list?
            Originally posted by Gradiant
            this point as well dbp
            This

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1056
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Is this what you're claiming?
              I'm trying to see what people respond to this because I know 3 players are forced to lie in my face about it if everyone answers.


              Dodging the question is also ngl for me, but it mostly depends of how everyone reacts.


              ..and yeah, dying is bad regardless of alignment.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1057
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                ...My dude... Did you forget that we played TWG 188 together as wolves?
                I'd really like to hear Roundbox about this.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #1058
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I'm trying to see what people respond to this because I know 3 players are forced to lie in my face about it if everyone answers.
                  If I could go to Atlanta and clean SunFan's toilet fir a second voten i would.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1059
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    I feel like I'm going to become heavily biased against Shadow/Roundbox if I keep reading TWG 188.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1060
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      If I could go to Atlanta and clean SunFan's toilet fir a second voten i would.
                      What would you say if I told you I'm sheeping anything you vote ?

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1061
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        I feel like I need to lower the bar and switch gears to something that's more fun for others to play.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1062
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          Wiuld you nk bolth?
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          no, I wouldn't. but I would random.org a night kill and have in the past. I've also picked weird night kills in the hopes of throwing people off like this
                          I hate this question from storn
                          if I wasn't townreading raeko, I'd flag this as W/W in a heartbeat

                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          it was a joke vote

                          yes it was needless but isn't every joke vote needless???

                          so you think that the purpose of my parking a vote was to throw shade at you. OK, how does that make me a wolf?

                          you are grasping at straws here
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          what do you think of me and lar who is shadier? :thonk:
                          "shadier" assumes that one of you is wolf
                          I think your ability to continue responding to questions and actually post stuff is very indicative of you being town

                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          But why joke about that now? I can understand D0 but we've got two town flips and an open AMA...You know what fuck it. I'll indulge

                          Roundy, you said you liked me EOD but left your vote on me specifically? That seems illogical in my brain and I would like a reason as to why you left the vote there.
                          I typically get cold feet at the end of EOD
                          it's one of my weaknesses as a player, I'd say. it leaves me too open to being swayed to move my vote. I wanted to avoid doing this.
                          I was getting mad sus vibes on xiz/lar because they mentioned a read they had on you, but never went to discussing it. Xiz is dead and can't elaborate, and Lar still needs to talk about that "up to no good" that you were doing
                          I would have switched to Xiz if I wasn't purposely suppressing those second thoughts

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          OK there's at least something here

                          how reliable do you think any of this is? It seems really dangerous to make fast-and-loose conclusions about a nightkill in a closed setup

                          If bolt was a simple wolf kill then I'm inclined to just assume he was a safe target that would never be doctor saved
                          I'm with backpack here on the "let's solve what happened during night in a closed setup"
                          unless we've got mad claims going on, it's an exercise in futility
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #1063
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            I don't see Lar/DaBackpack ever being wolf partners after that interaction

                            I think the pressure on haku isn't going to get us anywhere, and I think the response to plop told me plenty
                            I don't see any partners for Haku; I don't think plop softballed those questions (the biggest softball/shady question is the one I highlighted between raeko/storn)
                            who else could be a partner for Haku?
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #1064
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              What would you say if I told you I'm sheeping anything you vote ?
                              "Self voting is just throwing the game at this point....."
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1065
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Looks like Roundbox is not interested to evaluate a town haku world.

                                My bad, I guess that's the price for not playing the standard/neutral game.

                                Comment

                                Working...